Legendary cars dealer refresh

• Thread starter sejtur
  • 9,002 comments
That's right, last race alone gave me 2.5mil with crb which I don't know how i got it after getting off the track, hitting other cars and 2 penalties šŸ˜
If that's the Spa 1 hour the CRB has been bugged from the start. I think the only way you can lose it is ignoring yellow flags.

That's right, last race alone gave me 2.5mil with crb which I don't know how i got it after getting off the track, hitting other cars and 2 penalties šŸ˜
At Spa , la sarthe and Sartegna there's no way to loose CRB no matter what.
@Fezzik even ignoring yellow flags you just get 3 seconds penalty, a couple months ago that happened after some update.

Ok, I urgently need 10 millions for that 250 GTO...

2 Chainz Pockets GIF by MOST EXPENSIVEST

@Fezzik even ignoring yellow flags you just get 3 seconds penalty, a couple months ago that happened after some update.
La Sarthe Hypercar parade is a lot stricter than the 800pp, you just bump the car or go a little bit offtrack and you can kiss the crb goodbye

Buy a VGT?

John Candy No GIF by Laff
Hell Yeah Yes GIF by Travis

la sarthe and Sartegna there's no way to loose CRB no matter what.
You definitely can loose the CRB at Le Mans it's just not obvious where. I've done penalty free races with no contact and not got it, I think there's places on Hunaudieres and Mulsanne where you can't use all of the track width.

You definitely can loose the CRB at Le Mans it's just not obvious where. I've done penalty free races with no contact and not got it, I think there's places on Hunaudieres and Mulsanne where you can't use all of the track width.
No you can't and am dead sure about it .
Am talking about the 700pp griding race and just that .
I have done this race few hundred times , in the past yes , you could loose CRB ignoring yellow flags , now doesn't exist such a possibility, you just get 3 seconds penalty and that's all.
Everything else ,also you " pay " it with time penalties and sometimes are huge , for example loosing control and go off track in the rain without rain tyres on.
At Sartegna never saw yellow flags but i see No reason to to leave that, while at the other two races PD change it.

Tokyo is another story that took " special treatment" many times due to glitches that players discovered from time to time and and was the most playable griding race at gt,7 globally.

This one is from lemans 3 months old

The corvette C1 is now up for sale.

Color - Panama Yellow.

Miles - 510

Price - 123K

The Ferrari 250 GTO is up for sale.

Color -------

Miles - 1089

Price - 20M
Nice color on the 'Vette, bought my 2nd one.

Now back to patiently waiting for the C9 and R92 to come back...

The only ones I'm missing are the special invite cars from Ferrari, I gave up on those tbh, the chances of me getting a 4 stars roulette plus a Ferrari invite plus the roulette to fall on it are very very slim, been playing from the beginning and still no luck
Same boat. 1 for the Huayra, 1 for the Carrera GT and Veneno and 2 for the Citroen GT. None for Ferrari, unfortunately..

Nabbed the XJ13 today, and now I still have 10m credits to spare. Not that I plan to spend them quickly - if anything, I'd want to save them for when the Porsche 911 GT1 comes in silver or white. Anyway, all that's left is the 330 P4 as far as the trophy goes.

Need to do 11 Sardegna races over the next 3 days (that's not including Cr from daily login reward or Daily Marathon tickets) to get the GTO, than I am 100% and beginning to work on all avalable engine swaps.
Good luck with this challenge!
I need to do 5 Spa WTC 800 races to get the GTO.

Good luck with this challenge!
I need to do 5 Spa WTC 800 races to get the GTO.
Rookie numbers. I need about 17 million still. Something like 11 Spas or 21 Tokyo/Sardegna/Sarthes.

Tired Modern Family GIF by PeacockTV

Thatā€™ll be me on New Years Day.

Blame Baldurs Gate, itā€™s been monopolising my grinding time the last few months.

Last edited:
Not true, I lost it at Sarthe the other day by ignoring a yellow flag. The first couple of times I tried Spa I didnā€™t get CRB either and iā€™m pretty convinced now thatā€™s why.

Not true, I lost it at Sarthe the other day by ignoring a yellow flag. The first couple of times I tried Spa I didnā€™t get CRB either and iā€™m pretty convinced now thatā€™s why.
When did that happens ?
What day was the other day ?

Am asking cause more than 3 months now when you ignore yellow flags the only thing you get is 3 seconds penalty and it's instantly.
And of course am talking about the big griding races that most people use , i don't talk about other varieties.

What also change lately is when you have ON the auto returning at the track
it puts you immediately on track and you start after few seconds delay.

When did that happens ?
What day was the other day ?

Am asking cause more than 3 months now when you ignore yellow flags the only thing you get is 3 seconds penalty and it's instantly.
And of course am talking about the big griding races that most people use , i don't talk about other varieties.

What also change lately is when you have ON the auto returning at the track
it puts you immediately on track and you start after few seconds delay.
Like I dunno, Tuesday maybe?

You get the time penalty still, but also you lose the CRB at the end of the race. Itā€™s the only time Iā€™ve ever lost the CRB at that race, and itā€™s the only thing Iā€™ve ever done differently.

Like I dunno, Tuesday maybe?

You get the time penalty still, but also you lose the CRB at the end of the race. Itā€™s the only time Iā€™ve ever lost the CRB at that race, and itā€™s the only thing Iā€™ve ever done differently.
Ok , i think or am sure should i say you're RIGHT 100% and I was WRONG.

I did a test that just finished before few minutes.
Took my LM55 gr1 with intermediate tyres from the beginning and start a race at la sarthe.
Waiting for rain that hopefully come to right time and ignore yellow flags passing two cars .
I got 6 seconds penalty and at the End I DIDN'T GET the CRB .
IMG_20231229_193430768.jpg

They must have changed that after B spec update .
My apologies, you're right i was wrong.
Didn't happen lately to ignore yellow flags and thought that is as it was few months ago.

I never pass any other cars on purpose under yellow flags but it happened that I couldn't slow down fast enough on the wet track and passed the car in front of me. Didn't get a penalty and didn't loose CRB. So maybe that's just if you don't slow down at all?
But rules and penalties are rather random in this game/at this race anyway. I have races where I don't get any penalties, I have races where I get multiple ones between 0.5 and 2 seconds and one time I got a 20 second penalty. And it's mostly unclear to me why I got a penalty or why I didn't get one.

One day:

Game: You ignored the track limits, here's your penalty.
Me: No, I didn't!

Other day:
Me: Damn, I completely missed my brake point and drove straight across the chikane. I will get a penalty!
Game: Nope, everything's fine!

I never pass any other cars on purpose under yellow flags but it happened that I couldn't slow down fast enough on the wet track and passed the car in front of me. Didn't get a penalty and didn't loose CRB. So maybe that's just if you don't slow down at all?
But rules and penalties are rather random in this game/at this race anyway. I have races where I don't get any penalties, I have races where I get multiple ones between 0.5 and 2 seconds and one time I got a 20 second penalty. And it's mostly unclear to me why I got a penalty or why I didn't get one.

One day:

Other day:
Me: Damn, I completely missed my brake point and drove straight across the chikane. I will get a penalty!
Yeah maybe, the AIā€™s - as they typically do when caught in heavy rain - were all over the place so I decided to just blow through thinking ā€˜baah Iā€™ll take the penalty rather than get stuck behind this nonsenseā€™ :lol:

But there you go, lesson learned. Itā€™s wrong to cheat!

Last edited:

One day:

Other day:
I made a thread about it , so we don't have to spoil this one šŸ˜

Back