Lion's Den Performance- New Autozam, Camaro RM

• Thread starter Paulie
  • 916 comments
The Evo VI tune was spot on! It understeers a bit, but I'm beginning to think that's natural for the Evos since all of them seem to have this problem. But I feel that the car overall handles much better than the IV you set up. The gearing felt pretty good as well and felt comfortable for most tracks without any adjustments at all (Except cirque de la sarthe and ssr7, but that's understandable)
And I've been meaning to compliment your M3 coupe tune as well, it's such a balanced setup and it can easily dominate most cars in its PP range. I was wondering if the individual gearing was updated for the car?

so yesterday i tried some of your setup on my fully mod car (i know yours are not) with my g27

1- Ferrari 430 scuderia: 1 word WOW ... this setup is awesome ... i know that is one of your only full race setup but now i love this car more than any other one ... it suit my driving style perfectly

2- Lancer Evo IV and VI : very stable tune ... i dont really like those car, because im not a big fan of AWD car for racing ... i use them for easy and fun drifting on top gear test track ... but i will give them a chance on the ring just to see what they can do with your setup.

3- MR-2 : i will be honnest ... i dont think this car is for me ... MAr are a real nightmare to drive ... i don't like the heavy lift off oversteer they have ... i will need some practice to really enjoy these type of car.

4- 300zx : so i said that all my car was full mod, this one is fun to drive it drift even with my RS tyre on ... but in a way that is fun, because it drift perfectly, with some adjustement i think i can do a really good car with it (just need to know how lol, will find this after i tune 1 or 2 car myself)

5- McLaren F1 : good setup more stable than the stock one need to adjust on corner exit this car have too much power lol ... but really fun to drive on the ring.

I have some car like the acura nsx, the mustang mach 1, camarro z28, chevelle ss, maserati granturismo and the ferrari 458 italia that i will try in a near futur with your street setup (they are not upgrade for the moment) and will post about it ... but as far as i can tell your setup are really good.

I hope you will have time to setup other full upgrade car as most of my car are and I would like to see what they can do with a good setup.

thank you for your great job 👍

Thanks for trying the tunes and giving the feedback. May I ask, are you new to the G27? If you are, then cars with a loose rear end will be hard to control for a while, so that MR2 will be more fun when your experience with the G27 has risen.👍

Paulie, could you please provide the details for your Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STi '10 tune? Thanks.

I would if I could, I was waiting until I had the updated gear ratios before posting the rest of the tune now, and that won't happen while I haven't got a PS3. Sorry, it will come eventually.

Thanks for trying the tunes and giving the feedback. May I ask, are you new to the G27? If you are, then cars with a loose rear end will be hard to control for a while, so that MR2 will be more fun when your experience with the G27 has risen.👍

Im not new with the G27. i had a G25 before when i was playing Grid (i know this game's not really good but it was my first game with a wheel and it get me addict to racing game). after that when we were all waiting for GT5 to come out i played on Iracing for 3-4 month. To come back to the MR2 i just didnt get enough time to get use to this car. I tried some other garage setup yesterday for car that you dont have here ... but didnt like them ... all of them fell to stiff and have bad corner entry. i will wait to try other setup from you because for now i didnt find any that fit my driving style better then your 👍

Do you do requested cars?
If so I have a few i reallllyy need a tune for:

Jaguar xj220 LM race car
AC cars cobra (*forgot its full name in this game but its basically the roofed cobra)
AND finally the Zonda LM race car (i seriously cant fix this thing...)

Your past tune for the road going xj220 was amazing! so i thought i'd ask away.

Last edited:
The Evo VI tune was spot on! It understeers a bit, but I'm beginning to think that's natural for the Evos since all of them seem to have this problem. But I feel that the car overall handles much better than the IV you set up. The gearing felt pretty good as well and felt comfortable for most tracks without any adjustments at all (Except cirque de la sarthe and ssr7, but that's understandable)
And I've been meaning to compliment your M3 coupe tune as well, it's such a balanced setup and it can easily dominate most cars in its PP range. I was wondering if the individual gearing was updated for the car?

Thanks for the feedback 👍, and none of my set ups have been revisited for gearing adjustments since the update as I simply haven't had the time to boot up GT for any more then a couple of laps! So that would include the VI and M3.

Paulie do you already know when your ps3 will be Fixed .

Dragonistic did you look at the problem of the Nissan Fairlady Z 300zx TT 2seater (z32) '89 at the madrit circuit ? .

Btw . love the Jag tune. And the BMW M3 tune is Great it drives evrything away in the same pp class. Great job guys excelent work you delivere here .

Do you do requested cars?
If so I have a few i reallllyy need a tune for:

Jaguar xj220 LM race car
AC cars cobra (*forgot its full name in this game but its basically the roofed cobra)
AND finally the Zonda LM race car (i seriously cant fix this thing...)

Your past tune for the road going xj220 was amazing! so i thought i'd ask away.

Our rule is that you do a decent review of one of our existing cars before requesting a car. One review gets one car.

Unfortunately no, I haven't even had the time to send the old unit away yet.

I've been meaning to ask you about the gear settings on the Zonda. I've reset to default and set the top speed first but I then can't set the ratios to a low enough figure in the lower gears. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

I've been meaning to ask you about the gear settings on the Zonda. I've reset to default and set the top speed first but I then can't set the ratios to a low enough figure in the lower gears. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Hmm, I can't see that you ARE doing anything wrong, how close is it? From memory, while my PS3 is out of action, 1st and 2nd gear were as long as possible, 6th gear was as short as possible, and 3rd, 4th and 5th were corresponding to that with even spacing.

Hmm, I can't see that you ARE doing anything wrong, how close is it? From memory, while my PS3 is out of action, 1st and 2nd gear were as long as possible, 6th gear was as short as possible, and 3rd, 4th and 5th were corresponding to that with even spacing.

only thing i could think of thats happened is that the car is slightly more upgraded than the one posted?
I noticed with one of the cars i setup, i have the car fully upgraded so the gears wouldnt go low enough becaus eof teh extra power of the car

Actually that could explain it! I was trying the tune out on my maxed out Zonda as my stock one is box fresh and I was going to keep it that way but when I get a chance I'll put the LDP tune on it including all the stated parts and see how the gears adjust. BTW the the Zonda is way too powerful with the engine fully tuned :ouch:

Dragonistic did you look at the problem of the Nissan Fairlady Z 300zx TT 2seater (z32) '89 at the madrit circuit ? .

Btw . love the Jag tune. And the BMW M3 tune is Great it drives evrything away in the same pp class. Great job guys excelent work you delivere here .

I did not, unfortunately time is a real issue for me these days to the point I may have to consider pulling out of all of my online engagements.

Actually that could explain it! I was trying the tune out on my maxed out Zonda as my stock one is box fresh and I was going to keep it that way but when I get a chance I'll put the LDP tune on it including all the stated parts and see how the gears adjust. BTW the the Zonda is way too powerful with the engine fully tuned :ouch:

Why do you think I left the engine basically stock?:lol::D

Just wanted to let you guys know I did a review of your LDP-R Ferrari F430 Scuderia GT1.

Ferrari F430 Scuderia Tune Review

Thanks for the great tune!

Thanks mate that was a good read, and thanks for the feedback.👍 As I mentioned in that thread, I'll have to continue updating my gear ratios when I get my PS3 back.👍:)

I just ran the NSX tune around the Hell, got a 6'49, so thumbs up for that tune ;D

EDIT: Your McLaren, was a dissapointment TBH. Or maybe it doesn't fit my driving style. Either way, now is the time I hate the 1mil trade limit =/

Last edited:
I just wanted to let you guys know I got another PS3 back today, and this one isn't running the fan on turbo mode all the time which is a good sign it won't start overheating. Hoping to get back to work tuning cars soon.:cheers:

I just wanted to let you guys know I got another PS3 back today, and this one isn't running the fan on turbo mode all the time which is a good sign it won't start overheating. Hoping to get back to work tuning cars soon.:cheers:

Yay :D

My save game seems a little glitchy though at first glance.:odd:

What exactly is glitchy about it? It seems strange that a save that was working perfectly before wouldn't work the same on another PS3.:odd: If it's just missing/wrong thumbnails though that can be fixed.

EDIT: Your McLaren, was a dissapointment TBH.

Myabe it's just me but I'm not going to post a message like this in any tuner's garage. I think all the tuners in here are putting lot of effort and they deserve a little bit of touch by all of us. Don't want to argue with you don't missunderstand, but If you don't like how the car handle probably it's all about different online/offline physics, different driving skills, and different driving styles as you mentioned. If the car "oversteer too much" when you go flat out this mean you need to apply proper throttle control. And don't forget to mention what you think could help the car, if you think it doesn't work (for you). Coming here taking the tunes and write only "this car is great" "this car is disappointing" is not exactly what they mean for "user feedback". They are not selling their tunes they are just sharing, it's free, never forget that. :)

I appreciate the feedback both positive and negative, although I would certainly appreciate the negative feedback more if they told me why the car was not to their liking. The F1 is a handful, it's a very powerful car, so it's hard to know if the problem was really my tune or just the car unless you tell me.;)

What exactly is glitchy about it? It seems strange that a save that was working perfectly before wouldn't work the same on another PS3.:odd: If it's just missing/wrong thumbnails though that can be fixed.

It is thumbnails in the garage, how'd you know? What's the fix?
Edit: Found out elsewhere, I have to go over each car, press triangle and create a thumbnail. That's a lot of cars to do, but oh well.

It is thumbnails in the garage, how'd you know? What's the fix?
Edit: Found out elsewhere, I have to go over each car, press triangle and create a thumbnail. That's a lot of cars to do, but oh well.

I have seen a few posts and threads about it happening when people restore their save games after they have been duping, so I thought it may be that. If it glitches when restoring to the same console, it's bound to when restoring to a different one.

Back