GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,545 comments
Alright, so I wanted to make myself a nice, clean livery for a 911 GT3 before I ran the endurance race, and have gotten most of the way to making a pretty good replica of the car in the links below:

http://cdn1.evo.co.uk/sites/evo/files/styles/gallery_adv/public/911_martini.jpg?itok=YeOvm-nT
http://www.evo.co.uk/14582/porsches-flaunt-martini-racing-livery-in-sochi-pictures#0
http://gtspirit.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Porsche-10.jpg

But the stripes running from the back of the front wheel all the way back to the rear bumper have been kicking my ass. I've tried using the premade decals but haven't been able to come to a satisfactory result. I'm hopeful that someone will be able to figure out a way to make a decal (or maybe two or three that can be fused together in the editor) to help me out, because I'd at least like to put this together myself knowing I got most of the way there myself. If not I will humbly accept a complete livery. If anyone is willing to help and needs the color values, here they are (all decimal values):

Red - 98,92,91
Dark Blue - 62,76,20
Sky Blue - 54,64,95
I don't know if you have already resolved it but I've just found this 👍

EDIT: And I've just seen this post too ahaha lol

EDIT 2: And finally, I realize that Carolina is you actually...

I think that was just the Arial font we used last time, can't remember. Let us know if it was different.
Did you bold these ones? I think the IMSA ones I've been getting were Arial not bolded and the Pirelli ones are bolded same font.

i think i've spotted this before but can't find it
gdf,gdfsuez,fabricom,suez are not the tags.

can anybody point me in the right diredction or create it again?

Fabricom-GDF-Suez.jpg

edit:
if possible i want these also:

engie_fabricom_gradient_blue_rgb.jpeg

engie slogan

Engie_fra_logo.png

Last edited:
Alternative RTBF logo says 'belgian tv'. Trying to identify the other one, kinda looks like the old "region wallonne" logo, kinda makes sense since it's built there.

Here's a ****ton of photos for logos: http://www.gilletvertigo.com/gillet/fia.html

It's really hard to find any infos on this thing. This sponsor only appear on one livery (Belgian Racing #105, 2004) and there's pretty much no pics of it.

bss-dubai-2005-105-belgian-racing-vertigo-streiff-bas-leinders-vanina-ickx-renaud-kuppens.jpg

Booted up GT6 to see if i could find a bit more infos, turned out the logo isn't a C&C but a C&D, and with a bit of research i fell on "C&D Designers". Turns out they do race liveries and such and might have done the red Gillet Vertigo from 2005.

Can't find that specific logo tho. It's basically a C&D in a square.

Here are the first 2. I'll just keep editing this post and add the zips.

EDIT: had to make up the toledo telecom , looked for awhile and could not find it.
found a modern ELLEGI MOTORI logo which of course looks different than the one on the car so I manipulated it a bit.
So we just need to find out what the logo on the right of Mosa is.
EDIT 2: Some legendary detective work from @PinKPanther discovered the name on that logo. Although still couldn't find the original logo, it gave enough of an idea to at least attempt something.
Thank you very very much @Maninashed :):bowdown:. Awesome work on all the logos, they are just great!. Was that C & D, or whatever it is, really hard to find, could not find anything lol:rolleyes:. @PinKPanther !, big thanks to you for taking your time to research on that logo:tup::). The only thing I did find out, is that the ELLEGI MOTORI logo has a website address underneath, in same scale: www.ellegimotori.com

Thank you so much again M8, now I can finally finish that livery:cheers:.

@PinKPanther Why the incredibly tiny reference photos?
I prefer as high resolution as possible to make it 100%. Sure those aren’t the most complex in terms of detail, but still.

I'd love to get some help with this if possible, I believe its the Carrera font thats used but I can't even find a ttf that even remotely resembles it or I'd have made the logo myself, Any help would be spectacular. Even just pointing me in the direction of a font I can use to make it would be great.
kremer font.png

i think i've spotted this before but can't find it
gdf,gdfsuez,fabricom,suez are not the tags.

can anybody point me in the right diredction or create it again?

Fabricom-GDF-Suez.jpg

edit:
if possible i want these also:

engie_fabricom_gradient_blue_rgb.jpeg

engie slogan

Engie_fra_logo.png

Here they are, Engie logo, Fabricom and slogan are seperate. Didn't test it, should be good though.
Have fun with them !

Attachments

• engie fabricom.zip
    2.7 KB · Views: 14
  • engie logo.zip
    3.3 KB · Views: 13
  • engie slogan.zip
    1.4 KB · Views: 15
  • fabricom.zip
    3.3 KB · Views: 10
Back