Lmes

• Thread starter MitchZ06
  • 1,924 comments

Remove GT1 and go with just LMP and GTE(GT2) or leave as is?

• Yes, bigger GTE field and more competition.

Votes: 14 53.8%
  • No, leave as it is.

Votes: 12 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A 3 hour stint will definitely be challenging. It won't be about being quick, it'll be about mental strength.

I'll get involved in some incident at the first corner, will drop behind the pack, and then spin every 5 laps trying to make up the deficit!

Go to sleep and everybody starts replying...lol
Everything is now updated and as up to date as I can tell.

Almost. Car availability doesn't match up lol. :)

hon1987
I'll get involved in some incident at the first corner, will drop behind the pack, and then spin every 5 laps trying to make up the deficit!

Its a long race, no need to fight at corner one..

So GT1 could fight for an overall win at Rome once you've taken out the LMP field? Awesome! :dopey:

When starting on pole you don't need to worry about what happens behind you :P

I kid I kid.

Yeah but that just adds to what I've said, what happens when you crash on a tight section and theres a big pile up? :P

Hahaha I feel offended :P

BTW we're doing some testing now with laser guns fitted to the car. You may want to watch out.

EDIT: We've ditched the laser guns. That was a terrible idea... RIP pit crew :(

peugeot908hdifaporecama.jpg
The LMES plays host to a diverse range of teams and drivers, from multimillion dollar operations like Constant Speed Racing, Bentley Racing Development and NRG Racing to smaller outfits like Ten10 Motorsports, Tower Turn Competition and Project 54. Its this mix of the big and small that makes the LMES so interesting even before a wheel is turned in anger.

We're joined by LMP competitor and team owner/driver JML of Ten10 Motorsports for his take on the coming season.

JML its good to see a single driver team in a class so far dominated by 2 car teams. What made you choose to run in LMP?

I would say the grace and beauty of these cars, and simply the huge power they hold.

We know of Constant Speed Racings partnership with Oreca, does Ten10 Motorsports share a similar synergy?

I am proud to say yes, from the beginning of this small group of enthusiastic racers, Team Oreca has been more than welcoming to us and I am proud to represent them with their marvelous vehicle, and I am sure that Team Oreca is pleased to have two cars representing them in this great series.

As the only team so far to be driving fulltime in a 2010 car do you think the newer technology in the 908 HDi FAP will give you an advantage over the Bentleys and Audis?

I'm not so sure about that, because all of those cars are great and as I imagine are tuned to their fullest, i know that Peugeot and Team Oreca have built a quality car that can give the competition something to run from, but all of the other cars will be quite a handful to keep track of in my rearview mirror.

Strategy will be all the more important for you however it will be alot different to the duos you will be up against, would you consider the lack of a teammate a benefit in some ways?

Not really I enjoy having a teammate to ask for help and it gives me more confidence to know I'm not alone and I have someone fighting for the championship just as hard as me, so I can say I am a little disappointed to say I am running solo this season.

How do you expect the season to unfold?

I am predicting that Constant Speed Racing will dominate at the beginning of the series since they seem to be a bigger and more experienced team than us here, but we are more than ready to fight for the championship.

What track are you looking forward to and why?

I am looking forward to the gorgeous Le Mans race that gets exceptionally better with every race we have at it.

Could there be a possible future in GT for Ten10?

We at Ten10 are debating the idea right now we happen to be looking to contract a driver for that series, but dont be surprised if in the next season you see us in the GT series.

Go Ten10 Motorsports And Team Oreca. And good luck everyone else. WOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH

Thats all for now.

Last edited:
As soon as I read laser guns I immediately thought "ZOMG TEH LAZORZ PEW PEW PEW PEW" :dopey: but the pit crew bit put a downer on that, RIP guys....:guilty:

It's ok they've been replaced already. It's costly but pretty convenient to grow your own pit crew.

Also I am loving these interviews! I am going to start doing this in my next series.

I need to fire the guy in charge of putting fuel back in the car. He always misses. Adds at least 10 seconds to my lap times.

After some laps arround Rome I managed to sqeeze a 58.736, this place is gonna be a living hell for LMP! I predict constant visits to pitlane!!!

The interviews are great. It was one of the things that convinced me to join. I look forward to doing some too.

Yea exactly! I make the walls nervous, but as much as I try they will never move!

Haha geez Jav the best I could manage was a 1min flat, 58sec is flyin!
Lilcat I'll get around to you in this round of interviews, should be today or tomorrow.
Seems like its the whole NRGR pitcrew Flyin, my fuel guy is a bit slow too....

Haha geez Jav the best I could manage was a 1min flat, 58sec is flyin!
Lilcat I'll get around to you in this round of interviews, should be today or tomorrow.
Seems like its the whole NRGR pitcrew Flyin, my fuel guy is a bit slow too....

That must be Mojo's fuel guy from Indy! He's still missing!

Jav
That must be Mojo's fuel guy from Indy! He's still missing!

I think that his and hon's fuel guy went off to...
Nevermind, can't post that on the forums. :guilty:

Hahaha!

You can look at the threads in the Online Racing section and tell that the PSN isn't working.

Jav
After some laps arround Rome I managed to sqeeze a 58.736, this place is gonna be a living hell for LMP! I predict constant visits to pitlane!!!

I forgot you aren't driving your Ford GT anymore. I was like...how??? These street courses are hellish. I have to tame the GT's derriere on nearly every tight corner. It makes up for it by going all-out on a majority of the non-hairpin bends, but jeez, what a monster!

I'm at 1:02.xxx right now, still working on it.

You've caught me atleast TT13, I'm just too scared of the walls to try go faster than a 1:02 haha.

Consistent clean laps will be of most important. The speed wont be as paramount as other tracks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back