Lmes

• Thread starter MitchZ06
  • 1,924 comments

Remove GT1 and go with just LMP and GTE(GT2) or leave as is?

• Yes, bigger GTE field and more competition.

Votes: 14 53.8%
  • No, leave as it is.

Votes: 12 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is news to me.

Nope. Not news. Falsified information. Sorry about that, I was confusing users.

At any rate, Tower Turn Competition is extending a hand to the other Ford GT LM Spec II test car driver to see if that individual would like to team up. If not, totally cool. The offer stands as of now, though.

That makes 4 Corvettes covering GT1 and GT2, imagine a Corvette 1-2 in both classes....yeah bad for alot of people :P

Had this crazy thought, NRG Racing in GT1 and its satellite team PWR Racing in GT2....
GT2 grid is now full which is friggin awesome, LMP is full and its just GT1 missing a driver.

Guys I'd like to give a thanks to all who've been a part of this so far, we still havent even raced yet but 13 pages of discussion later and this thread is still going strong. I'm trying to make this as interesting as I can for you all and so far it looks to be paying off so thank you for joining in and lets hope that PSN gets back up soon so we can get some real racing going!

Provisional new car list added.
MajikTom theres still one spot left in GT1, what car would you use?

Ok put me on just in case. Not sure which car just yet, but I really would like to run the R390 GT1. Been dying for a series with it...

Ok put me on just in case. Not sure which car just yet, but I really would like to run the R390 GT1. Been dying for a series with it...

This is your chance to go and take that McLaren out on a date! She's waiting for you patitnetly on your garage...
That and we can't homologate the car yet because we just don't hav it!

Jav
This is your chance to go and take that McLaren out on a date! She's waiting for you patitnetly on your garage...
That and we can't homologate the car yet because we just don't hav it!

Funny, I've got it out on the track right now... Considering it. Need to tame that tail...

ByeBye Zed... :(

Hello F1!!! :)

A little tuning and voila! This car ROCKS!

Keep me on reserve for the LMP, but I'm definitely rockin' this F1:
PSN: MajikTom
Team: SilverBull Racing
Teammate: TBD (Someone join me, eh?)
Class: GT1
Car: McLaren F1 GTR
12bb42f9546c2f95c5be81dc47d48db8_22867.jpg

Nice choice man, sadly tho theres only 5 cars allowed in GT1 and you'll have to convince either TT13 or Posimosh to go F1 otherwise you'll be a single driver team.

However, Tissimo you'll have to stay in GT2 (I'll allow a weight drop to 1250kg if you shed some hp too) and if all stays as is...we have a full grid!

ByeBye Zed... :(

Hello F1!!! :)

A little tuning and voila! This car ROCKS!

Keep me on reserve for the LMP, but I'm definitely rockin' this F1:
PSN: MajikTom
Team: SilverBull Racing
Teammate: TBD (Someone join me, eh?)
Class: GT1
Car: McLaren F1 GTR
12bb42f9546c2f95c5be81dc47d48db8_22867.jpg

Perhaps I could tempt you to join the Zonda crew? I'm sure you have seen the pace its capable of.....

Just an update guys, Round 9 at Le Mans will be a 50 lap event which will be around 3 hours long.

In other news new announcements are yet to be made and some new interviews are coming soon, stay tuned!

However, Tissimo you'll have to stay in GT2 (I'll allow a weight drop to 1250kg if you shed some hp too) and if all stays as is...we have a full grid!

I beg you not to do this, all the cars are equal and allowing this consessions will just break the system, specially with the Ford! The cars a pretty fast and have enough grip as they are, there's no need for consessions.

A 3 hour stint will definitely be challenging. It won't be about being quick, it'll be about mental strength.

I've got to find a way to keep my wife and two girls busy. The wife isnt so bad. Its my girls who always come in and ask which car is mine and if I'm winning or why dont I just take a short cut. Gonna have to hit em with the SHHH as soon as they walk in.:lol:

I've got to find a way to keep my wife and two girls busy. The wife isnt so bad. Its my girls who always come in and ask which car is mine and if I'm winning or why dont I just take a short cut. Gonna have to hit em with the SHHH as soon as they walk in.:lol:

Lol!!! Some rum can be helpful! Lol!!

FlyinHawaiian77

3 younger brothers that want a turn is also going to be a problem...
:scared:

Well after more testing it looks like I'll be rocking the 350z.. Isf just didn't have the speed, diablo was close, but a bit twitchy and haven't found a nsx yet..

I don't like nissans, lol. So my "team" name will be Team Renault. Haha!

Well after more testing it looks like I'll be rocking the 350z.. Isf just didn't have the speed, diablo was close, but a bit twitchy and haven't found a nsx yet..

I don't like nissans, lol. So my "team" name will be Team Renault. Haha!

Or u coul be the Dinky Datsun's lol

Not sure how much different the online vs offline physics are, but tire wear is acceptable on the 350z.. 10th lap on la sarthe within 7s of my best, and just a sliver if tire left. But will have to calculate the for when the lmps will finish.. That will be the hard part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back