Lmes

• Thread starter MitchZ06
  • 1,924 comments

Remove GT1 and go with just LMP and GTE(GT2) or leave as is?

• Yes, bigger GTE field and more competition.

Votes: 14 53.8%
  • No, leave as it is.

Votes: 12 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, its better than ditching it right (the Zonda)?
Gonna throw up some pictures soon, should be some deja vu once PSN goes back up ;)

I'm leaning towards ditching GT1, the bigger GT grid will make the racing alot more interesting.

Last edited:
Sweet. In that case, Project 54 is currently considering a change in vehicle. BMW Motorsport has express an interest in Project 54.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I can now. Are they going to be the same regs as for the "24 Heures du Mans".

Yeah I'm pretty much settled on this, GT1 is gone and all former GT1 entries will move to GT2 just with their former GT1 car restricted down to GT2. The same regs will be used for the 24H du Mans to be held in June.

Wanting to back to back tests with M3 GTR. I will go for about 500bhp at 1300kg for now.

I THINK i was around 1:21s in the 350z at madrid. It doesn't like those slow speed sweepers at all, lol.

The Jurassic Park references warmed my heart :)

With no suspension tuning, the M3 is in the 1:21.4s. 515bhp and 1300kg. It is still a good 20pp less than the ZR1 that I have set to GT2 regs.

Getting ready make a huge announcement. Should I post it in the group page?

[/CENTER]BMW Motorsport and Project 54 Team Up in New GTE Class

CircuitdelaSarthe2009_3.jpg

Project 54 has just announced its new partnership within the newly combined GTE class moments ago. Project 54 has pulled together with new partner BMW Motorsport to campaign a BMW M3 GTR in the LMES. The owner of Project 54, lilcat89, and head of Motorsport for BMW, Dr. Mario Thiessen, were on hand to answer questions about this partnership. When asked why the move from Corvette, lilcat is quoted as saying, "The factory support was there, but when the ACO did away with GT1, BMW approached me with an interest in the new GTE class that brought the car down to a competitive level." "After a test in Madrid and one at Le Mans, the car is very close to the Corvettes on a baseline setup, so that pretty much sealed the deal for us." According to Dr. Thiessen, "BMW wanted the M3 in GT2 the entire time, but the ACO elevated the car in GT1, where we were also running a McLaren F1 GTR." The new name of the team will be BMW Team P-54.​

028mv.jpg

Pulled out the ZR1 today for some testing at Madrid.

031qb.jpg

A little marketing ad for the Palace Hotel. In return we get free stays. Excludes blackout dates. :grumpy:

034nh.jpg

Showing off a little on the Top Gear track.

Wait, you guys are getting paid?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Oreca is soooooo goddamn cheap!!!!!!!!
Ah well, free racing!

BTW, what do you guys think of this type of classic LM race/series.
We do multiple 24 lap sessions or something like that, and record the total race time for each driver after every race.
We'd keep racing until we reach the record distance driven. (I forget the exact number, I believe it's 3,000 KM or something like that).
Whoever has the quickest time wins!
This way, we could simulate driving the 24 hour race, without going through a 24 hour sitting. :)

What double post?

Wait, you guys are getting paid?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Oreca is soooooo goddamn cheap!!!!!!!!
Ah well, free racing!

You had better take that up with Jav man.

Off topic, but the Pescarolo-Judd GV5 just came up in my UCD, but of course, Im a million and half credits short. Stupid game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back