Lmes

• Thread starter MitchZ06
  • 1,924 comments

Remove GT1 and go with just LMP and GTE(GT2) or leave as is?

• Yes, bigger GTE field and more competition.

Votes: 14 53.8%
  • No, leave as it is.

Votes: 12 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you know that vehicles running on ethanol offset greenhouse gas emissions of fossil fuel by 45%? Or that using ethanol reduces carbon monoxide emissions by 30% and cuts carbon dioxide emissions by 27%? Bentley Racing Development is proud to announce that we will be running an ethanol blend fuel this season for the LMES. We are also proud to announce that many components of our new and improved Speed 8 has been developed using recycled materials. Bentley Racing Development cares a lot about this championship. But we care even more about our planet.​

HighSpeedRing_1.jpg

Bentley Racing Development
Changing tomorrow, today
Hmmm, the Green X challenge seems to be what this statement is aimed at :dopey:

Nah, too busy driving Corvettes! haha
Its a pretty sweet car to be honest.

The livery and body styling is beautiful. I know I was b;tching about standards upthread but I dunno I could break my rules maybe if this car fits my driving style...

Plus it was already classified in GT2 so it'll fit nicely into the regs.

I'm actually a little excited about testing it out.

Did you know that vehicles running on ethanol offset greenhouse gas emissions of fossil fuel by 45%? Or that using ethanol reduces carbon monoxide emissions by 30% and cuts carbon dioxide emissions by 27%? Bentley Racing Development is proud to announce that we will be running an ethanol blend fuel this season for the LMES. We are also proud to announce that many components of our new and improved Speed 8 have been developed using recycled materials. Bentley Racing Development cares a lot about this championship. But we care even more about our planet.​

Cool info 👍

And picture :drool:

Bentley Racing Development operates out of a brand new state of the art facility built using eco-friendly materials. Everything we do revolves around going green and minimizing pollution and waste. We are passionate about advancing green technology just as we are about winning this championship.​

Earth.gif

Bentley Racing Development​
A win for Bentley is a win for planet Earth​

:sly:

I'll be doing some testing and put up some parameters which will earn you points for the Green X Challenge, it'll include things like tires (hard, medium, soft), fuel usage (how many litres over the whole event), etc.

LMP stays as is, GT1 has been canned and now GT2(GTE in this series, same thing just diff name) will have 10 cars in its field.

Gt1 canned? Looks like i'm late here. Ok but is there a possibility to have more competition for LMP instead of 10 GTE? I mean giving a more even number between the two class? Maybe 8-8 or 8-7

Gt1 canned? Looks like i'm late here. Ok but is there a possibility to have more competition for LMP instead of 10 GTE? I mean giving a more even number between the two class? Maybe 8-8 or 8-7

Right now its 6-10, a 7-9 split could be a possibility but I think this is enough of a change for this season...next season it could be a 8-8 split.

Right now its 6-10, a 7-9 split could be a possibility but I think this is enough of a change for this season...next season it could be a 8-8 split.

ok for 6-10. So there's no pace car? Honestly i didn't like the idea of the pace car. Things are going too fast :crazy:

Yeah no pace car except for the preseason round 2 test.
Check the OP people, added the updated points system.

I could try to convince MtBeR to join... But I love that Matmut car....

Out of boredom I decided to do 3 fast laps of each course:
Rome - 1:06.893
Laguna Seca - 1:21.129
Nurb GP/F - 1:55.872
Fuji GT - 1:33.534
Indy - 1:28.713
Monza - 1:47.506
Daytona - 1:44.679
Suzuka - 1:58.870
Le Mans - 3:53.785
BTW, expect an update within the next couple of days on the Media Outlet group.

Come join BMW Team P-54 if you want. I could use a team mate.

I will evaluate each cars offerings once psn is back online and decide what seat I'll be taking. Want to check each car on a long stint and see how they perform through the stint. I like the power advantage the "Renault" offers over the BMW and will provide a good advantage on longer straighter tracks. The mid corner speed is a bit slower then the BMW, but it is extremely stable and can put the power down on the exit and make up the difference into the next. The true test will be at Leguna Seca and Suzuka with little to no tires left and how they react.

I've found arcade mode to be pretty close to online physics. Been doing 30 lap races at most of the tracks lately to get up track knowledge and work out tire wear rates and fuel usage.

Going nuts trying to find the NOMAD Diablo! Been cycling UCD for a few hours now. Sitting waiting for high speed ring to load over and over and over and over and over and...

Also seen a few cars I really would like to buy but am waiting for Lamborghini.

Nissan R390 Road Car is:drool:

Going nuts trying to find the NOMAD Diablo! Been cycling UCD for a few hours now. Sitting waiting for high speed ring to load over and over and over and over and over and...

Lol!! It will come up, if not I'll send you one once I've sent the remaining trophies from the GTPFIA Indi race!
Psn permitiing off course!

Not sure if were using the same method or not.

I go into beginner series, Sunday Cup, Autumn Ring Mini, let the race load, once you see the cars in rolling start, quit race, start race. I do this five times in a row to get the UCD to refresh. I may have read your post wrong. To me it seems like you load the race, quit to track selection menu, and then load again.

MitchZ06
I've found arcade mode to be pretty close to online physics. Been doing 30 lap races at most of the tracks lately to get up track knowledge and work out tire wear rates and fuel usage.

I've never tried arcade mode.. Might have to give that a shot. I have been wonderingo how to turn on tire wear and fuel consumption in offline tests.

Arcade mode physics are still too forgiving compared to online physics. Arcade will still allow you to slide the car tail out arround a corner way further than online. You try that online and you'll be going ass first into the gravel traps!

Arcade mode will give you a better challenge for the GT2 specs we are running on. Well, for the first lap or two anyway. :lol: I use it to monitor tire wear and fuel consumption.

Not sure if were using the same method or not.

I go into beginner series, Sunday Cup, Autumn Ring Mini, let the race load, once you see the cars in rolling start, quit race, start race. I do this five times in a row to get the UCD to refresh. I may have read your post wrong. To me it seems like you load the race, quit to track selection menu, and then load again.

Yes, thank you that is probably much easier and faster. I did so because in "practice" simply starting a race and then stopping it doesn't cycle the UCD, at least on my PS3. You have to re-load the track each time or else UCD only cycles once.

BTW sexy pics/car lilcat!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back