Lmes

• Thread starter MitchZ06
  • 1,924 comments

Remove GT1 and go with just LMP and GTE(GT2) or leave as is?

• Yes, bigger GTE field and more competition.

Votes: 14 53.8%
  • No, leave as it is.

Votes: 12 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
tower turn 13
it's okay he's just mad because no one cares about tim tebow anymore ;)

hehe crap i hope i didn't start a war...

****** **************** **** ******* ****** *** *********** **** *******!!!!!!

EDIT: Damn filter. 🤬

****** **************** **** ******* ****** *** *********** **** *******!!!!!!

EDIT: Damn filter. 🤬

It's okay dude, if you're not in the Big East no one even knows who BJ Daniels is.

And I still haven't found the Diablo so jokes on me.

Yes, thank you that is probably much easier and faster. I did so because in "practice" simply starting a race and then stopping it doesn't cycle the UCD, at least on my PS3. You have to re-load the track each time or else UCD only cycles once.

BTW sexy pics/car lilcat!

Erm I always use the license test to cycle through the USD.....

For example, go to any of the licenses, click on an individual test, let it load up to the description screen of that test, and then press the next/previous test button. Every time you press next/previous it refreshes 6 cars in the USD, so 5 clicks wields a fresh line up!

I'm giving this just one or two more cycles then giving up for a while on this...

Today I passed several pretty rare cars (10 or more) multiple times without seeing one diablo. Yes, there are "no rare cars in GT5." Yeah right.

Last edited:
Jav
Arcade mode physics are still too forgiving compared to online physics. Arcade will still allow you to slide the car tail out arround a corner way further than online. You try that online and you'll be going ass first into the gravel traps!
Yeah arcade mode lets you slide more but sliding isnt going fast (unless its the spinning out of control kind) so I drive as smooth as I can. And I've noticed lap times closer to what I was getting online and what I would get online (1:20 at Madrid for example). Plus its got fuel and tyre wear so I can make note of it.
Plus theres no gravel traps at Rome or Madrid, just concrete and steel....

How many laps do you guys want for Madrid? 30 seemed to be a pretty decent race for a test.

Last edited:
Erm I always use the license test to cycle through the USD.....

For example, go to any of the licenses, click on an individual test, let it load up to the description screen of that test, and then press the next/previous test button. Every time you press next/previous it refreshes 6 cars in the USD, so 5 clicks wields a fresh line up!

Never thought of this method. Seems like it would be faster. Basically, every time the game has to load a screen it refreshes one day in the UCD. You have to refresh 5 times to get a completely new UCD.....right?

Never thought of this method. Seems like it would be faster. Basically, every time the game has to load a screen it refreshes one day in the UCD. You have to refresh 5 times to get a completely new UCD.....right?

Well at least on my fat ps3 loading each license test takes about half/three-quarters the time of loading a track/race. So for me doing what you did with the autumn ring was significantly faster.

I'm giving this just one or two more cycles then giving up for a while on this...

Today I passed several pretty rare cars (10 or more) multiple times without seeing one diablo. Yes, there are "no rare cars in GT5." Yeah right.

I told you! You need a few mil to do this, temptation is always too big!!

Finds today on the UCD:
Panoz GTR1 Esperante
Audi R8 LMS Team Playstation
Audi R8 Team Oreca
Minolta Toyota 88C-V
Nomad Diablo

picture.php
:D

MitchZ06
Finds today on the UCD:
Panoz GTR1 Esperante
Audi R8 Team Oreca
Minolta Toyota 88C-V
Nomad Diablo

Finds in the UCD 3 months ago:
Panoz GTR1 Esperante
Audi R8 Team Oreca
Moniker Toyota 88C-V
Nomad Diablo

:dopey:

Jav I might just hold off and take you up on your offer. This UCD stuff is for the birds.

I can see it now.

You have received a car. Go check it out.

SWEEEET free Diablo from Jav. Now I can spend the money I saved on something in the UCD.

Opens up UCD. JUST IN!!!! NOMAD DIABLO.

th_ffffffuuuuuu.jpg

What I really fear happening....

PSN is up! Free Nomad Diablo from Jav!...wait, why did I just get disconnected from PSN? *checks GTP* PSN hacked AGAIN?!?!
th_ffffffuuuuuu.jpg

What I really fear happening....

PSN is up! Free Nomad Diablo from Jav!...wait, why did I just get disconnected from PSN? *checks GTP* PSN hacked AGAIN?!?!
th_ffffffuuuuuu.jpg

Is it finally up?

Just an update for preseason.
Preseason Round 2 will be held at La Sarthe 2009 and will have no chicanes. Enjoy the draft battles ;)

Finds today on the UCD:
Panoz GTR1 Esperante
Audi R8 Team Oreca
Minolta Toyota 88C-V
Nomad Diablo

It's funny because I've passed by all those. Several times on some of them. Well, except the Minolta. But I'm sure I'll see one of those before I see the Diablo.

Cars I thought were rare I realize now are just...not. I just spotted that Audi R8 Team Playstation for the third time...

Edit: wait I just saw the Diablo on your list. :(

Last edited:
Going by what I saw when I was searching out the mclaren f1 GTR, the car you want will appear and then appear again in the next couple of cycles.... What's up with that!?

Yep. Except they are none of the cars I want lol.

I wish PD had made it so two of the exact same model car couldn't appear at once in the UCD...

THEY'RE TAKIN' OUR SPOTS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back