Lmes

• Thread starter MitchZ06
  • 1,924 comments

Remove GT1 and go with just LMP and GTE(GT2) or leave as is?

• Yes, bigger GTE field and more competition.

Votes: 14 53.8%
  • No, leave as it is.

Votes: 12 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
ron_burgundy.jpg

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! CAN I PLEASE HAVE YOUR ATTENTION!

I HAVE JUST BEEN HANDED AN URGENT AND HORRIFYING NEWS STORY!

AND I NEED ALL OF YOU TO STOP WHAT YOUR DOING! AND LISTEN!

CANNON BALL!

Got it :)

Last edited:
Pretty pumped right now. Just got an F40 for one of my tickets from doing the rubber band trick. Check this out though. This makes two now that I have in my garage. Both have zero miles and zero times switched. But the one I just won has 552 PP and the one I had originally bought has 503 pp.:odd:

Starting to have doubts it will be up this week. :( You would think as they got closer to actually having it up and running they would release some kind of update or at least say something.

Pretty pumped right now. Just got an F40 for one of my tickets from doing the rubber band trick. Check this out though. This makes two now that I have in my garage. Both have zero miles and zero times switched. But the one I just won has 552 PP and the one I had originally bought has 503 pp.:odd:

I hate those 1000km/ 100 race win tickets! Ive had so many Mitsubishi gtos, m5 05s! I don't expect anything decent from them any more! The cash from rubbe banding is much more rewarding! Until I blew 20 million on the Ferrari p3p4!

I hate those 1000km/ 100 race win tickets! Ive had so many Mitsubishi gtos, m5 05s! I don't expect anything decent from them any more! The cash from rubbe banding is much more rewarding! Until I blew 20 million on the Ferrari p3p4!

Lol!! I could've just sent you the 67 ticket!

Come on PSN! I want some seat time with my Bentley! I need to practice with it!!!

Jav
Lol!! I could've just sent you the 67 ticket!

20 odd hours of rubber banding for 20 million not pike I worked for it! And it's not like there's many cars I want now anyways! Thank you for the offer though!

The rest of the cars I want/ need are either winnable( endurances) or are variations of the cars I already have! I think it's time to go for the 1000 cars instead of buying race cars now:scared::dopey:

Last edited:
Announcement: Tower Turn Competition has hired top artists to their offshoot photo group, Turn 13 Photography, in celebration of a potential new partnership with Lamborghini for the GTPACO/LMES events. These artists will each bring their unique visions to the potential partnership and how Ford responds to the offers made by Lamborghini. Testing of both vehicles will be kept quiet until TTC has made a final decision. However, in the mean time, there will be several images released to bolster support and opinion on the potential merger of either manufacturer. Images to come momentarily!

EDIT: check them out guys, the first two artistic images were so great we might choose a new artist to join T13P based on these alone.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=198715&page=2

Post 36

Last edited:

Special Stage Route 5 by All Work and No Play, on Flickr

Tower Turn Competition announces that it has officially struck a deal with Lamborghini to drive its 2000 NOMAD Diablo GT-1 in this season of LMES. Additionally, it has hired Italo Bianchi (whose image is featured above) as the official artist of Turn 13 Photography. Each week he will produce a more "artistic" image of the winners of each class, in addition to the staff photographs provided.

TTC is very excited about the season to come and this new partnership!

Just curious, does pitting with "heavy damage" fix the damage? I know light damage goes away on its own at least online. Not sure about this though.

Tower Turn 13
Just curious, does pitting with "heavy damage" fix the damage? I know light damage goes away on its own at least online. Not sure about this though.

Yeah, you have to pit to fix damage. I don't think it really adds any time onto a normal pit stop time?

Well busted out some a spec practice, and the times were.... Extremely impressive! I was driving at 115% though, so not realistic race times.

Haha easier said than done. I've been doing an 8-car madrid race with the NOMAD on arcade and even that field is pretty packed. Hopefully we're all careful enough to make it to when the field thins out.

It probably wont thin out in GTE, especially with 10 cars in it. Then you have all the LMPs coming through several times. I think everyone will be bunched up the entire race, like the ALMS long beach race was.

Yeah Im expecting the street track races at Madrid and Rome to be tight, bumpy affairs with the aim being to stay out the front of the pack to avoid possible carnage. Should be a bit easier on things once we get to Laguna Seca (and the other preseason tracks).

BTW Mitch I've decided to go with the Diablo if that's cool. I know it's standard and particularly grainy but, what can I say, I fell in love :)

Updating the group page with new announcements shall be updated also. I can go through and post them and maybe do an interview or two. PM me with someone and I can come up with questions.

Yeah need to extract the digit and get moving with that....
I'll PM you some names if your up for making up some questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back