Lmes

• Thread starter MitchZ06
  • 1,924 comments

Remove GT1 and go with just LMP and GTE(GT2) or leave as is?

• Yes, bigger GTE field and more competition.

Votes: 14 53.8%
  • No, leave as it is.

Votes: 12 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah the camera doesnt like my TV for some reason :S, top half is just a bright glarey mess.

I don't know much about extensions for video files but unless it's uber difficult to make the conversion, I can't understand why PD didn't just make the videos uploadable to begin with like they did for picture files. You can already save replay videos so...

Also Mitch, how bout some pictures of you on your track :)

I don't know much about extensions for video files but unless it's uber difficult to make the conversion, I can't understand why PD didn't just make the videos uploadable to begin with like they did for picture files. You can already save replay videos so...

Exactly, why doesnt it just save as mp3 or something?

I've created 10 little questions to test your knowledge. Do you know the answers??? AND NO WKI PLEASE

EDIT: and now the answers

1: Can you name that car? Ford model T Bucket

Model.png

2: Ferrari start producing the F40 in 1987, the 40 stands for what? 40th anniversary of Ferrari

F40.png

3: How did Lamborghini came up with the logo? The Zodiac Sign (Taurus) of Ferruccio Lamborghini, the creator

Lambologo.png

4: The famous sound "beep beep" was picked from what car? Plymouth Superbird also called RoadRunner

Roadrunner.png

5: What does the 3 branches in the Mercedes logo means? Water, Wind and Earth, the 3 elements a car has to deal with

Mercedeslogo.png

6: What is the main reason why Henry Ford II created the Ford GT40 Henry Ford Jr. tried to buy Ferrari in the 60s and ferrari refused to sell, so to get vengance, he create the GT40 and won the 3 first position in 1966 at the 24h du mans.

FordGT40.png

7: Created in 1924, what's the name of that car? (Look at the radiator... should remind you something) Bugatti Type35

35.png

8: that engine belonges to which car? Porsche 911 Carrera

engine.png

9: Name the reason why DeLorean Motor Company stopped producing the DeLorean DMC-12 Drug smuggling by his creator, John Delorean

DeLoreanDMC12.png

10: In 1964, ford came up with the mustang 64, what car does chevrolet created in 66 to compete the mustang? Chevrolet Camaro

Mustang64.png

Last edited:
Could 7 be Bugatti?

Oh and could 6 have something to do with Ferrari? I remember watching a special on him a while ago but can recall any of it. :(

1) '32 ford
2) The 40 stands for Ferrari's 40th anniversary
3) Dont know
4) Plymouth Roadrunner
5) Daimler, Benz, and idk
6) Built by Lola to beat Ferrari at Le Mans after Ford's takeover deal of Ferrari went sour.
7) Bugatti (dk the typo number)
8) Porsche 911
9) Dont remember about the DeLorean (it was before my time)
10) the Camaro

Thats what I can do without wikipedia.

I got two more questions.

1. Who is the only person to win the 24 Hours of Le Mans in a car of his own make?

2. The Mercedes half of M-B is named after whom?

More pictures of my Test Session. I love the tails away shots. You can see the car's grip working.

NrburgringGP_F_1-1.jpg

NrburgringGP_F-1.jpg

Last edited:
Alright enought of history, you guys did great... here are the answers. I'll edit the post on p35 with the pictures. and btw sorry for my english, sometimes i just dont know how to say the things...

1) Ford model T Bucket
2) 40th anniversary of Ferrari
3) The Zodiac Sign (Taurus) of Ferruccio Lamborghini, the creator
4) Plymouth Superbird also called RoadRunner
5) Water, Wind and Earth, the 3 elements a car has to deal with
6) Henry Ford Jr. tried to buy Ferrari in the 60s and ferrari refused to sell, so to get vengance, he create the GT40 and won the 3 first position in 1966 at the 24h du mans.
7) Bugatti Type35
8) Porsche 911 Carrera
9) Drug smuggling by his creator, John Delorean
10) Chevrolet Camaro

By the way, I looked up the history of De Lorean. He was arrested in a drug trafficking sting, but was acquitted on the basis of entrapment. He and his company was headed to bankruptcy anyway.

Any LMP guys busted out some laps at Madrid or Rome?

Since I'm just on reserves, My LMP times at Rome are:

1:Courage C60 Hybride-Judd Race Car 05: 57:542
2:908 HDi FAP-Team Peugeot Total : 57:771
3:Zonda LM Race Car(GT1 Spec): 1:01.321
Notes: the Peugeot is a lot more manageable than the C60! Set ups aren't perfect on either, but we shall see!
More times to follow!

By the way, take me off the GT1 Reserves, and just stick me in LMP Reserves with the Peugeot 908, pardon the pun, but I don't have the courage for the C60!

Since I'm just on reserves, My LMP times at Rome are:

1:Courage C60 Hybride-Judd Race Car 05: 57:542
2:908 HDi FAP-Team Peugeot Total : 57:771
3:Zonda LM Race Car(GT1 Spec): 1:01.321
Notes: the Peugeot is a lot more manageable than the C60! Set ups aren't perfect on either, but we shall see!
More times to follow!

By the way, take me off the GT1 Reserves, and just stick me in LMP Reserves with the Peugeot 908, pardon the pun, but I don't have the courage for the C60!

You made the GTE full time list with the detuned Zonda....

Thanks! Btw who ever is driving the Bentley.....You Lucky bastards!
56:888 on the first lap of Rome! And theres more where that came from!

Atleast theres a good speed difference between classes, I bet sephy and tatoune will be very fast with their EcoBentleys.

I think its the best LMP out of the 3 I have tested anyways! Neutral handling, even on the low grip cobbles! When I drove the C60H the back end didn't want to stay tucked in at all! Anyone notice the max rear ride height of the C60H? It's set at -11 :boggled:

Announcement:
Constant Speed Racing and Team Oreca have recently finished their development of a new rear wing.
This wing can provide up to 110 (insert unit of measurement here) of downforce.
Although this will provide a large amount of grip in the corners for the Audi R8, it will suffer in terms of tire wear and straight line speed.
A deal has been made with Pescarlo so that they may also use this rear wing on one of their race cars for a price of 200,000 cr. GTAuto has been kind enough to distribute these wings and provide us with the necessary tools to develop this wing.

EifelCircuit.jpg

There are some reports of the BMW Team P-54 spotted testing in the rural Eifel Mountains. Reports from the team indicate that the development of the car is progressing well.

EifelCircuit_1.jpg

EifelCircuit_2.jpg

EifelCircuit_3.jpg

EifelCircuit_4.jpg

EifelCircuit_5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back