Lmes

• Thread starter MitchZ06
  • 1,924 comments

Remove GT1 and go with just LMP and GTE(GT2) or leave as is?

• Yes, bigger GTE field and more competition.

Votes: 14 53.8%
  • No, leave as it is.

Votes: 12 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
lilcat89
You had better take that up with Jav man.

Off topic, but the Pescarolo-Judd GV5 just came up in my UCD, but of course, Im a million and half credits short. Stupid game.

Back up your save, now!
If we all send you an F40 when PSN goes back up, you'll have enough to buy it.

Yea the M3 GTR was quick on my tests, but had to give it up as it moved to GT1 :( Felt the most normal out of all the cars (ZR1 was quicker, partially tuned though.. but could really feel that extra weight).

I'm really anxious to try out the car (350z) with tire wear at Leguna, Suzuka, daytona, etc.. I tried the 24Hr Le Mans a spec race to get a feel of it, but Circuit de la Sarthe is pretty easy on tires...

You can go with the M3 GTR if you want tissimo, because of the change to GTE (GT2) its shaken things up a bit.

The M3 felt like it really liked the extra weight. Like it was more planted in the corners than the Corvette to me.

Yea the M3 GTR was quick on my tests, but had to give it up as it moved to GT1 :( Felt the most normal out of all the cars (ZR1 was quicker, partially tuned though.. but could really feel that extra weight).

I'm really anxious to try out the car (350z) with tire wear at Leguna, Suzuka, daytona, etc.. I tried the 24Hr Le Mans a spec race to get a feel of it, but Circuit de la Sarthe is pretty easy on tires...

Come join BMW Team P-54 if you want. I could use a team mate.

Ok, I'm lost! What's happened here? Mitch can you get me up to speed on what's going on? Please?

Jav
Ok, I'm lost! What's happened here? Mitch can you get me up to speed on what's going on? Please?

Your team mate wants to get paid. He found out the other factory supported drivers are bringing in the money.

LMP stays as is, GT1 has been canned and now GT2(GTE in this series, same thing just diff name) will have 10 cars in its field.
And gogatrs wants a 'cooler' team name than Constant Speed Racing and also wants to be paid like a few of the other factory drivers!

LMP stays as is, GT1 has been canned and now GT2(GTE in this series, same thing just diff name) will have 10 cars in its field.
And gogatrs wants a 'cooler' team name than Constant Speed Racing and also wants to be paid like a few of the other factory drivers!

Ok, give me a list of cars to get them homologated and ready to go!

Jav
Ok, give me a list of cars to get them homologated and ready to go!

No need to homologate man, the GT1 cars that are being detuned are getting set at 500hp/1300kg until the test session. Its aaalllll good :sly:

Announcement: Tower Turn Competition is considering talks with Lamborghini regarding their Nomad Diablo GT-1 (despite it being a standard car). They are currently seeking a model of the car for testing.

Announcement: Tower Turn Competition is considering talks with Lamborghini regarding their Nomad Diablo GT-1 (despite it being a standard car). They are currently seeking a model of the car for testing.

I'd send you one if PSN was up....

Did you know that vehicles running on ethanol offset greenhouse gas emissions of fossil fuel by 45%? Or that using ethanol reduces carbon monoxide emissions by 30% and cuts carbon dioxide emissions by 27%? Bentley Racing Development is proud to announce that we will be running an ethanol blend fuel this season for the LMES. We are also proud to announce that many components of our new and improved Speed 8 have been developed using recycled materials. Bentley Racing Development cares a lot about this championship. But we care even more about our planet.​

HighSpeedRing_1.jpg

Bentley Racing Development
Changing tomorrow, today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back