Lmes

• Thread starter MitchZ06
  • 1,924 comments

Remove GT1 and go with just LMP and GTE(GT2) or leave as is?

• Yes, bigger GTE field and more competition.

Votes: 14 53.8%
  • No, leave as it is.

Votes: 12 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Spa were in the game this series would be 10 rounds with Spa being a double length race like Le Mans, I want this track soooooooooooooo bad.

Hey guys I've been out of town. What's everyone up to? PC racing? :)

I've probably gotten rusty from not really putting lap times for like a week or so.

Just curious, is everyone testing with full damage and traction sim in arcade time trial? I have these things on so I learn to avoid the walls like the plague else I must pit and waste two good laps (albeit with some damaged racing practice).

I'm not PC racing....yet.

Been testing with full damage and grip set to real, found the best lines to take around the street courses along with the spots I can brush the walls and not get any damage.

I'm not PC racing....yet.

Been testing with full damage and grip set to real, found the best lines to take around the street courses along with the spots I can brush the walls and not get any damage.

ooooooohhh im so scared now lol. Mitch you can't psych me out.

I don't know how you guys are getting 1:18s @ Madrid, this scares me to death. I'm pushing fairly hard (granted I've had a week off of racing), and getting low 1:22s at best.

They say that everything will be back online by the 31st. :yuck:
But, online play will most likely be restored before then.
Play Station Store will be last.

Going to do another rFactor session tonight. :dopey:
Gotta get ready for karting this weekend.
Junior Rotax mod, here I come!

This is what I would like to do in GT5! The lack of Porsche license really kills it for me in these GT series!

For added fun check out 8:15!

YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Installing update now!!!!
WooHoo!
Get pumped!!!!!

Alright people, it appears the network will be up so preseason starts next Wednesday, look forward to seeing you all (who can make it) at Madrid.

No hurry on the answer for this but, How do you guys add events to your signature? I tried to search for it but couldn't find anything substantive...
: ░▒▓█▀▄▀▄▀▄█▓▒░GTPACO Le Mans Endurance Series░▒▓█▀▄▀▄▀▄█▓▒░
@ the bottom of mitch's

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back