Lmes

• Thread starter MitchZ06
  • 1,924 comments

Remove GT1 and go with just LMP and GTE(GT2) or leave as is?

• Yes, bigger GTE field and more competition.

Votes: 14 53.8%
  • No, leave as it is.

Votes: 12 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Go to your user control panel, look down the toolbar on the left and find 'Settings and Options' where you'll see 'Edit Signature'. Its not a premium option.

ok... I can't believe i missed it... DOH! thanks bro.... hope psn is up soon for you... u must be dying.

Its frustrating because its making me play Shift 2 and I cant complete a full lap of Spa in GT3 because at some point the AI decides putting me into the wall will make me happy....

got cha... I remember seeing the specs for lmp being a pp limit but cant find it now... what is the limit for the pugeot 908?

No LMP positions available unless you go on the reserve list....your already in GTE however. PP limit is 700.

I think just before the psn outage u said i could take an lmp spot.. but cool... things have changed in the past month though id imagine

You're on the GTE list because you asked to be there after I offered the LMP spot, then someone else entered LMP and took that spot.

sucks I have to work tonight, otherwise I'd get in there with you guys.

BTW I tested the Lambo @ Madrid in my lounge and the traction seemed slightly better than arcade time trial mode. Weird. The physics felt different, a little more squirrely but overall I thought it would be much less traction.

Random shots from the test this morning.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I think I have figured out why im not as quick. I want a rematch mitch.

What happened? I have so many vettes in the garage now I'm surprised I picked the right one with the right specs. Would be so much easier if I just repainted the ones that I rarely use. 💡

Are you guys down again? I was able to sign in again not to long ago.

Mitch's room is up if anyone wants to practice. You'll have to send him a FR if your not on his list.

Last edited:
350z is a touch slower, less rear end traction coming out of the corner vs offline. It does eat front tires fairly bad though, so will have to adjust my driving to help the tires last. All in all looking forward to some racing this wednesday.

How will the preseason events be done? On weekdays I cant stay up that late as I work early in the AM (6am est).

It's odd because it feels like the traction is better for the Lambo but I'm getting slightly slower times. Which isn't good because I'm behind to begin with, at least at Madrid. Tomorrow I'll be doing some testing. I'm at a 1:22 barrier.

Alright PSN is back for me, I'll put another room up later for testing (couple of hours...).

Wednesday will be about 8 at the earliest (US time (EST)) since that will be midday for me, I could do an hour earlier if needed however.

A pretty basic one, nothing special but it seems to work for me (I'm one of those drivers that adapts to the car :P).

From Avid Racing:

Aerodynamics: 35 / 52

Transmission: 193MPH 3.830 final ratio

Initial Torque: 15

Acceleration Sensitivity: 38

Braking Sensitivity: 24

Ride Height: 10 / 10

Spring Rate: 11.8 / 15

Extension: 6 / 8

Compression: 6 / 8

Anti-roll Bars: 4 / 3

Camber: -1.9 / -2.3

Toe: 0.05 / 0.15

Brakes: 5 / 4

Only thing I did was add a little more downforce to the rear wing. I've gotten pretty used to the tune which has super sharp turning and requires a lot of babysitting on the pedals. Maybe there's a better setup but I really need a setup that's good all around to begin with, because I'm bad at tuning. I like Avid's setup though I find raising the suspension an odd choice. I tried the other tune on the wiki but didn't like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back