Lmes

• Thread starter MitchZ06
  • 1,924 comments

Remove GT1 and go with just LMP and GTE(GT2) or leave as is?

• Yes, bigger GTE field and more competition.

Votes: 14 53.8%
  • No, leave as it is.

Votes: 12 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll put in some laps this evening after the long weekend off... I thought I remember putting in a 1:26, but based off the other times that was probably one of the lmp cars I tested choosing my car for ALMS.

Looking forward to this wednesday, hopefully we can have a better turn out then last couple races.

I've messaged everyone over PSN and have 6 confirmed so far, 7 if your in tissimo and 8 including me. Thats 1 bigger than the field we had at Monza....

MitchZ06
I've messaged everyone over PSN and have 6 confirmed so far, 7 if your in tissimo and 8 including me. Thats 1 bigger than the field we had at Monza....

I'm in, was out of town Sat-Mon so haven't been online.

So 8 total with most being GTEs and a couple of LMPs.....I know its a weekday so its fair enough some cant make it but would be nice if some could make the effort.

Guys I've got the list here, I will be messaging the unknown guys to inform them of the race and time.

Known drivers who are set to race.
LMP 1) Tatoune (BRD)
LMP 2) Sephy (BRD)
LMP 3) Jav (CSR)
LMP 4) jml1010 (Ten10)
GTE 5) Posimosh (PM)
GTE 6) FlyinHawaiian77 (NRGR)
GTE 7) MitchZ06 (NRGR)
LMP 8) marluxiaXl11 (Pescarolo)
GTE 9) tissimo (TR)
GTE 10) TT13 (TTC)
GTE 11) lilcat89 (P54)

And now the unknowns.
GTE 12) freshseth
GTE 13) IndyWolf
LMP 14) MajikTom (MIA?)
GTE 15) Blaze_40
GTE 16) jepoks

Cool. If you're talking about support races I'm gonna get everything all official then announce. If it's cool with you they will begin with the actual season and follow those tracks.

btw a separate announcement, to ALMS and LMES competitors, I'm gonna do photos by suggestion from now on, because I don't have the time with school and two/three series to take 15-20 photos of every race. I am looking for specific requests, though, and would be happy to do them. If it's a long race try to request something from an early lap if possible, but I can do whatever you want ultimately. Would look something like this:

psn:
car:
lap:
approximate lap or race time:
brief description:

post requests either in these threads or preferably (to keep litter down in Mitch's thread) here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=198715

Please challenge me with specific moments in the race, I want to take pictures I just don't have the time to seek them out and always I end up missing something someone wanted :)

Just ran a couple laps, yeah, I was remembering correctly, ran a 1:26.08... so tested my zr1, but it ran a 1:26.31 on the first hot lap so I'm in the ball park.

I will be in my lounge practicing. Send FR if not already a friend.

Mitch, not running the V12 LMR this round. I have the M3 set up pretty much how I want it. Laps are consistent and quick, and tires are even better. BMW Team Project 54 and their engineers have got the car right after a shakedown session and a practice session. :sly:👍

Last edited:
Low 1:27's for my first trip around gp/d. Fun little track. Still feel down on power compared to other cars though. Oh well, just have to make due.

Low 1:27's for my first trip around gp/d. Fun little track. Still feel down on power compared to other cars though. Oh well, just have to make due.

Freshseth you and me are hitting similar times so far. I'm at 1:27.508, but haven't had too much time to improve upon that. Hopefully tomorrow I can cut that time a bit. Especially with that last chicane I feel like there's room to really make or break a lap time.

Hey guys check out the challenge series thread, it's been updated. And also please subscribe to the thread and feel free to spark up discussion there if you'd like. The ALMS series will follow the hairpin challenge series and LMES will do Mitch's GT 3/4 series.

Check it here.

Updating the driver list.

Known drivers who are set to race.
LMP 1) Tatoune (BRD)
LMP 2) Sephy (BRD)
LMP 3) Jav (CSR)
LMP 4) jml1010 (Ten10)
GTE 5) Posimosh (PM)
GTE 6) FlyinHawaiian77 (NRGR)
GTE 7) MitchZ06 (NRGR)
LMP 8) marluxiaXl11 (Pescarolo)
GTE 9) tissimo (TR)
GTE 10) TT13 (TTC)
GTE 11) lilcat89 (P54)
GTE 12) freshseth

And now the unknowns.
GTE 13) IndyWolf
LMP 14) MajikTom (MIA?)
GTE 15) Blaze_40

Jepoks cant make the Wednesday race so he's off the list. 12 Cars is still the biggest grid we've got.

picture.php
Heres where will we form up into double file at the end of the pace lap in preparation for the start, remember 60mph/100km/h speed limit on the pace lap.

40 laps for this race.

Next week for La Sarthe we'll be doing a full 400km enduro in preparation for the first round of the regular season at Rome.

Hey this series looks awesome, I'm sure I'm too late to sign up but if I wanted to in the future where would I? If I'm posting this in the wrong place I apologize ahead of time

Considering there will be space on the grid for you to enter for tomorrows race you can still sign up for the season. You'll have to go on the reserves list tho but you'll likely get races since some people may miss races.

Theres no restrictions on what you do to your car as long as it meets the HP and weight restrictions for GTE, LMP it just has to meet the 700PP limit.

The lowest I managed so far with the Zonda is 1:27.3xx not sure of the last 2 digits. Solid 1:28's in race pace with occasional 1:27's is the best I can muster. I tried with race mediums and the lap times are 1:29's at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back