Lmes

• Thread starter MitchZ06
  • 1,924 comments

Remove GT1 and go with just LMP and GTE(GT2) or leave as is?

• Yes, bigger GTE field and more competition.

Votes: 14 53.8%
  • No, leave as it is.

Votes: 12 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to this race with the 12 car grid, lets just not have a pileup at the first hairpin....

Speaking of hairpins, there will be a support series hosted an hour before the main LMES race in the regular season hosted by our own TT13. It will be a GT3/4 style series and will be open to drivers from the LMES (priority spots) and the general public on GTP. The TTC Hairpin Challenge.

And one last thing, PSN maintenance is scheduled for tonight so make sure your signed into the network before it starts to ensure you can make the race. PSN Maintenance

Last edited:
Might be a little late to qualifying on this one. As soon as my wife gets home we need to hit up the grocery store. Should be back around 8:30? I'll try to be home a little sooner to avoid possibly having to postpone the race.

Looking forward to racing with everyone. :)

Updating the driver list. Again.

Known drivers who are set to race.
LMP 1) Tatoune (BRD)
LMP 2) Sephy (BRD)
LMP 3) Jav (CSR)
LMP 4) jml1010 (Ten10)
GTE 5) Posimosh (PM)
GTE 6) FlyinHawaiian77 (NRGR)
GTE 7) MitchZ06 (NRGR)
LMP 8) marluxiaXl11 (Pescarolo)
GTE 9) tissimo (TR)
GTE 10) TT13 (TTC)
GTE 11) lilcat89 (P54)
GTE 12) freshseth
GTE 13) IndyWolf

And now the unknowns.
LMP 14) MajikTom (MIA?)
GTE 15) Blaze_40

13 Cars is still the biggest grid we've got.

And to reiterate.
picture.php
Heres where will we form up into double file at the end of the pace lap in preparation for the start, remember 60mph/100km/h speed limit on the pace lap.

"The PSN maintenance that was meant to happen yesterday will be going ahead as of tonight. From 16:30 on Wednesday 1 June 2011 until 07:01 on Thursday 2 June 2011, UK time you will be unable to access the following services:

* PlayStation Store on PS3 and PSP (HA!).
* PlayStation Network Account Management.
* PlayStation Network Account Registration.

“In addition, you will not be able to sign in to PlayStation Network from eu.playstation.com. If you wish to play online during the maintenance, please ensure you sign in to PSN before 16:30 on Wednesday 1 June 2011.”

How many laps are we doing tonight? I'd like to do more than we did at Madrid if possible. I'd like more practice with everyone on track :).

As I posted earlier it'll be 40 laps (41 including pace lap).

BTW, I will be using my lounge from now on to host the races, will stop the annoying randoms from joining the room and having to kick them....

okay well no matter what I'm going to have to reset my internet now, it won't let me into online rooms so hopefully it lets me...

EDIT: it supposedly signed me back in so should be OK...

Works now. Stupid seasonals always screw up my internet connection, don't know why.

Lounge is up, LMP qualis have finished, GTE has started, still waiting on a couple of drivers.....If you dont get on track in 8 mins you will miss out.

Last edited:
5th in class....ahwell, always next time :dopey:

Atleast the NRGR cars finished together in positions but the switch back to orange was like some sort of magnet....pitted twice in 2 laps from contact with each other, great way to go as a team....lol

Not doing as good as I'd hoped. Need a better pit strategy. Double stints with no tires isn't working because sliding causes those who pit to catch up within some odd laps anyway.

Thought for sure I had mitch and flyin after their accident and pit, but lost a ton of time on low tires.

Also what happened to the R8s? Are there any in this series still?

Jepoks is still in and freshseth swapped to the Zonda.

Tatoune sorry man but I'm not interested in having to kick randoms, especially if its GTE qualifying and I'm trying to set a time. We can use your lounge next time if you think it might help?

TT13, can you take some shots of the first racing lap? Should be some good ones of the back of the GTE grid getting mugged by Corvettes before some accidents happen.....

Looks like the order is like this:

LMP
1 Marluxia
2 Sephy
3 Tatoune (DNF)

GTE
1 Tissimo
2 Indian Wolf
3 GTP_MPower
4 posiloan
5 Mitch
6 FH
7 TT13
8 Seth

I'll take some pics for ya tomorrow :)

Well I did good for my 1st trial run, 2nd in series just couldn't catch tissimo

P.S. Sorry to GTP i hit the brakes a little late sorry for the bump thought it was a tap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back