Lmes

• Thread starter MitchZ06
  • 1,924 comments

Remove GT1 and go with just LMP and GTE(GT2) or leave as is?

• Yes, bigger GTE field and more competition.

Votes: 14 53.8%
  • No, leave as it is.

Votes: 12 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway....

Copy your name onto this if you will be present for the race at Rome next Saturday.
1) MitchZ06
2) jml1010
3) FlyinHawaiian77
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)

Last edited:
Can you edit that list and put my name on it? Copy and paste is kind of sketchy on my phone.

Mitch, what about adding multiple race stewards to the series? That way you dont have to manage and handle everything on your own. With that being said...not it. :lol:

Haha I've got ideas for people I'll ask to be as the stewards, will post up who they are once I ask them.

Hey Mitch,

Can I borrow your tire pressure gauge? One of my crew members forgot to pack it up before we left to Rome. You know me man, I need that gauge. The whole race depends on it. I'd go buy one myself, but my NRG salary wont cover it.

Yes. I'm bored. :(

Pfffft, NRGR has more money than you think Flyin....

Tough economic times however is true.

Yeah theres no restriction on how many you have in your team.

I want Audi to win after the bad luck they've had.

I know. I just dont get to see any of it. I want a new trailer damn it!

I want the Audi to win again so they can make another documentary. The recording I saw was on ESPN. I dunno if they made the documentary or if they were just showing it. But I usually hate everything they touch (cept the 30for30). But they did a good job on capturing everything. As we were watching today my wife was either complaining about the lights and the sun being to bright and not being able to see the cars. JUST LISTEN FOR THE MOTOR AND YOU CAN TELL NOOB! Im sleeping on the couch tonight. :(

Lol, at the halfway point I watched Truth in 24, was definately a good movie and makes me want to race the R10! haha

no speakers,
I don't really feel like sitting next to my computer listening through headphones.
I'm not that desperate.

So why bring it up?....

Apparently 138 pieces of ARMCO had to be replaced at the second Audi crash site.

Leading by a lap. Bloody GTE-Am Porsche got caught up with it coming out of Corvette corner, it got a bit loose and made contact with the Porsche and both made contact with the wall, slid to the other side of the track (drivers left) and the vette rear ended into the wall. No more drive so it wont go anywhere, its been retired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back