Lmes

• Thread starter MitchZ06
  • 1,924 comments

Remove GT1 and go with just LMP and GTE(GT2) or leave as is?

• Yes, bigger GTE field and more competition.

Votes: 14 53.8%
  • No, leave as it is.

Votes: 12 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Geez man I dunno how u got 1:01's Flyin, I really havent got the balls to go hard thru that kink on the second half of the track flat out....haha

Alright I'm gonna say this once now, you must stay in the class you enter for AFTER the first preseason event. No more musical chairs after Wednesday.
Had a putt around with a GT2 Corvette ZR1 RM, my god thats an easy track with a GT2 car! haha

Last edited:
im so confused lol. someone pick a class for me. I want to be in all three at the same time lol.

Alright im gonna stick with my M3 gtr in GT2. Thats final lol

Alright guys I've made a revision to the GT2 spec for this season. Hopefully it wont result in GT2 cars pushing GT1's but it should speed up the class somewhat and provide for close racing.

Geez man I dunno how u got 1:01's Flyin, I really havent got the balls to go hard thru that kink on the second half of the track flat out....haha

I'm stuck doing an endurance right now. Shouldnt take that long, it's only the Nur 4 hour race. But after I'm done I'll shoot you a PM.

Around 10 laps, most of the session will be free practice however to tune cars and balance them somewhat against each other.

tatoune and I should be announcing our car today :)

I was wondering if... first Mitch and then the other guys :), what do you think to not allow TCS. I did not test the physics in a lounge but i think it could be very interesting to race without TCS, specially at 700pp. :cool:

Ok after some testing and communication we have decided on the Bentley Speed 8. So Mitch if you would just update next time you check in. Thanks :)

I was wondering if... first Mitch and then the other guys :), what do you think to not allow TCS. I did not test the physics in a lounge but i think it could be very interesting to race without TCS, specially at 700pp. :cool:

I am all for no driving aids! However I do understand some of the guys running ds3's definitely need the tcs...

Ya I'm on a wheel and I'd prefer it. It's Mitch's series and if everyone wants aids off I'm okay with that, but my vote is to keep it.

Not allowing aids is fine with me but I can see why TCS would be allowed. And I actually might use on it Madrid to help not hit all of those walls! lol

Last edited:
If it's not too late.

PSN: GTP_Bolanos
Team: N/a
Teammate (if applicable): n/a
Class: LMP
Car:Peugeot 908 HDi FAP

Wow the first race is going to be full with traffic. Those LMP's with the high acceleration and the GT2's with the not so high acceleration. Also a short and narrow track. So upset I'm not going to be a part of this series. Especially because I was in GT2, which will probably be the category with the best racing.:(

Anyone going to YouTube this?

After a bit of testing, Im going with the M3 GTR for GT2. I found it much easier to handle then the R8 or Ford GT, a bit of understeer and lack of initial turn in grip, but hopefully will tune that out.

Wow the first race is going to be full with traffic. Those LMP's with the high acceleration and the GT2's with the not so high acceleration. Also a short and narrow track. So upset I'm not going to be a part of this series. Especially because I was in GT2, which will probably be the category with the best racing.:(

Anyone going to YouTube this?
Lol, yea on a small track its going to be chaos!

Mitch, turns out that time I said I ran earlier was with a car that didnt meet specs. PP was off at 654. Fixed it to where it was at 650 and now I'm down to 1:03.xxx. You still wanna see the tune?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back