Logitech G Pro Racing Wheel

PlayStation, ramp torque all up to full until they address the low torque issue. Turn TF Audio down to around 20 or less.

Xbox, Trueforce is currently disabled so follow F1 22 settings from the site.

PC, follow the settings from the site for F1 22, but probably also turn TF Audio down to 20 or less. I might also reduce the dampener.

Yes, they've made some changes in ACC since we put our recommended settings together and there's now a lot less torque reserved for peak events, by the looks of it. That said, clipping is still fairly minimal, only really occurring in high speed corners and doesn't seem to unduly affect the overall feel; but I'll probably make an adjustment to the recommended setting for that one as well when we review things towards the end of the year.

Good idea, coz on 11nm of torque, someone can brake arm or finger, if it's not familiar with the game so far✌️

Good idea, coz on 11nm of torque, someone can brake arm or finger, if it's not familiar with the game so far✌️
Easilly avoided by proper practise of no inside the rim and just let go before you break your arm. But if you are so strong you can actually hold until you break your arm I applaud you

I was at 8 torque in GT7, 11nm on the wheel. It’s just too heavy for me in a race car with racing soft. Went back to 7 torque. I’m considering grabbing one for my dad, any sales coming up? Hahaha

Mine’s still making the just off centre when turning left tick feel in the wheel, I noticed the fan now has a bit of a brr brr brr brr brr to it as well. Is this all something I should maybe be looking into sending back? I don’t want to be out of warranty and find out I should have got started on a replacement due to some known issue with some wheels.

Hey gang.

New to wheels and the G Pro specifically so excuse a potentially dumb question.

I was gifted an old G29 this weekend and I´m immediately hooked.

GT7 with PSVR and a wheel - holy ****.

I´m now looking at better wheels and the G Pro caught my eye.

Apparently - especially when it comes to GT7 - there is no better FF right now.

The only reason why I have not pulled the trigger & the only reason I still look at Fanatec is the choice of rims you get at Fanatec.

So here´s my question:

Will there be different rims for the G Pro in the future?

Last edited:
Hey gang.

New to wheels and the G Pro specifically so excuse potentially dumb question.

I was gifted an old G29 this weekend and I´m immediately hooked.

GT7 with PSVR and a wheel - holy ****.

I´m now looking at better wheels and the G Pro caught my eye.

Apparently - especially when it comes to GT7 - there is no better FF right now.

The only reason why I have not pulled the trigger & the only reason I still look at Fanatec is the choice of rims you get at Fanatec.

So here´s my question:

Re Fanatec have a read of this from a former G Pro user.

More than likely, there's little point in designing the clever quick release mechanism otherwise, it's just that It's taking a bit longer than many thought it would. I suppose it's not been out for a full year yet so their ecosystem will take time to expand to anything near Fanatec levels.

The standard wheel is a really nice piece of kit, an alternative would be of course welcome for those who are eager to spend their money. 🙂

I'm I missing something or the wheel is like dead in GT7?

Haven't in the last month, and today I fired it up. It feel like they even need the FFB even more. I barely felt anything on the Special Event GT Movie with the GT-R.

GT7
FFB Strength - 5
FFB sensitivity - 1
TF Audio 35

Base
FFB - 100%
Dampener - 15
FFB filter - Auto
TF Audio - 100

It feels so light as it's a DD version of G29. Even the TF in ACC feel stronger when shifting, of when you are watching in another car while driving around the track.

I know it was needed by a reason but I expected to be OK with this update.

Maybe I have to push the FFB strength in game to 10 but it wasn't like that when I last drive around with my Porsche GT3🥹.

Easilly avoided by proper practise of no inside the rim and just let go before you break your arm. But if you are so strong you can actually hold until you break your arm I applaud you

Oh really? Are you playing ACC on PS5? Do just 1 hour stint at full power and full gain and push at your limit around Zolder. And then come back here to write/share your experience, if you are able to.

I'm not complaining about FFB strength. I know how to manage it. I'm just saying with the recommended Logitech setting the wheel is extremely powerful in that game. For comparison with the GT7 recommended settings (alteast these from 2 months ago, if not updated) the wheel feels like a dead racing horse, and I know it's not the wheel but the game/s.

Have fun!✌️

Last edited:
More than likely, there's little point in designing the clever quick release mechanism otherwise, it's just that It's taking a bit longer than many thought it would. I suppose it's not been out for a full year yet so their ecosystem will take time to expand to anything near Fanatec levels.

The standard wheel is a really nice piece of kit, an alternative would be of course welcome for those who are eager to spend their money. 🙂
According to some of the youtubers who had early access to the pro wheel, they had received the early development build wheels over a year before the actual product launch.

Based on that timeline, the new wheel rims probably exist in the hands of the chosen sim influencers that Logitech selected, but they are under strict non-disclosure agreements. That Mclaren F1 wheel is probably epic, right Rich? :P

Last edited:
Oh really? Are you playing ACC on PS5? Do just 1 hour stint at full power and full gain and push at your limit around Zolder. And then come back here to write/share your experience, if you are able to.

I'm not complaining about FFB strength. I know how to manage it. I'm just saying with the recommended Logitech setting the wheel is extremely powerful in that game. For comparison with the GT7 recommended settings (alteast these from 2 months ago, if not updated) the wheel feels like a dead racing horse, and I know it's not the wheel but the game/s.

Have fun!✌️
То answer my own question - raising the FFB strength to 8 solve my problem with the wheel feeling dead. FFB Strength to10 is a little to much for me giving me around 6 - 6.5nm with a GT3 car.

I found out something interesting if you put FFB filter to Auto the base do some strange "noises" feeling as if something is broken in the base. if you keep it at the recommended 8 it's normal. Ofcource it's audio noise and TF feeling but you can test and see the difference around Red Bull Ring in Sport Mode GT-R TT Movie event.

I'll keep FFB Filter at 8 and will play around with it, but I won't keep it at auto from now on.

Hello Is it possible to adjust the stroke of the accelerator pedal? The springs are there just for stiffness but I would like the stroke to be shorter.THANKS

Re Fanatec have a read of this from a former G Pro user.

Not really s former g-pro user. Prehaps a user that received 2 new faulty units. Didn’t really spend much time on them.

I only use my G-Pro a few times a week for about 30min.
Unfortunately the navigation stick is starting to fail in the downwards direction.
I need to really push it hard downwards for it to work.
I'm gonna make a ticket for it.
Still love the overall performance and experience with GT7 and PSVR2

Last edited:
Not really s former g-pro user. Prehaps a user that received 2 new faulty units. Didn’t really spend much time on them.
He's used the units enough to be able to make a comparison so is entitled to his opinion.

Last edited:
I found a temporary solution.
I was thinking of suggesting something similar. 🙂
It's about all you can do to reduce pedal travel. When you initially calibrate it'll accept the new distance as full.

Conversely there are some who like even longer pedal travel. Everyone likes something different. 😃

I finally have My Logitech G Pro Wheel Setup in the man cave. However I’m experiencing an issue if anyone can help? The Wheel in GT7 is about 2.6* pulling to the left, is there a way to Re Centre to wheel so it’s dead straight? I read a few people experiencing the issue on Reddit. If anyone can advise on a fix that would be appreciated!

I have updated the Wheel in G Hub to latest software and also it displays its 2* off centre in the Hub Software but on GT7 as pictured it’s 2.6 Dead Straight… worried I’ve bought a faulty wheel…

EDIT: Tested on F1 22 and same issue prevails 🙁

Any support with what I should do would be appreciated, I bought it from someone privately, I have the Order Invoice which he has provided me with full details on it and was bought it in October 22 @LOGI_Rich

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    174.1 KB · Views: 14
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 14
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    159.6 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
If the wheels and pedals are showing in stock in the UK what's the delivery time? I'm off work next week.

@Marky264 that's odd. I'm not sure if this will help but before switching the base on with the button, rotate the wheel fully to the left or right (perhaps try both) and then press the button. The wheel will self calibrate and slowly return to centre. Hopefully it's the proper centre.

Last edited:
My wheel calibrates itself when I turn it on, it goes off centre to the left but in game driving it’s centre. I think it goes left. I can’t remember. It can be dead centre, power it on, it just tilts one way slightly like it lost its centwring spring but in games driving straight, wheel is straight indicator is straight.

I found a temporary solution. I cut out a piece of wood (thanks IKEA) that you normally put in the shelves. Then I put everything back together. The pedal stroke is shorter. I made some settings in GT7 and everything works perfectly 😁
I figured you'd easily find a way to shorten the stroke physically; there's any number of ways one can do this, so my answer covered the other side of it - compressing the data range in order to fit the new travel length.

You didn't say you were on GT7 but when I said "some games" I was specifically picturing the GT7 adjustment screen in Options -> Controllers (I think that's what it's called - the one that gives realtime feedback whilst you press pedals or turn the wheel).

Glad you got it sorted!

Last edited:
I need the Best settings for Dirt Rally 1 and Dirt Rally 2.0 played on PS5.

It seems that both compatibility modes are fine (G923 and G PRO).

I'm not sure which one is recommended. And which in game and on wheel settings should be used?

The same question about first Assetto Corsa played on PS5. FFB feels bad , as if there was a rubber band attached.

I know, that these games are old, but maybe there are some good settings.

Thank you.

I love this wheel. The pedals felt weird at the beginning, because I was used to TLCM with brake pedal based on springs. But now they are fine ;)

I finally have My Logitech G Pro Wheel Setup in the man cave. However I’m experiencing an issue if anyone can help? The Wheel in GT7 is about 2.6* pulling to the left, is there a way to Re Centre to wheel so it’s dead straight? I read a few people experiencing the issue on Reddit. If anyone can advise on a fix that would be appreciated!

I have updated the Wheel in G Hub to latest software and also it displays its 2* off centre in the Hub Software but on GT7 as pictured it’s 2.6 Dead Straight… worried I’ve bought a faulty wheel…

EDIT: Tested on F1 22 and same issue prevails 🙁

Any support with what I should do would be appreciated, I bought it from someone privately, I have the Order Invoice which he has provided me with full details on it and was bought it in October 22 @LOGI_Rich
We're going to be releasing an update that allows you to reset the centre position of the wheel. I'll let you all know when that's going to be available.

Speaking of updates Rich, I still haven't been able to borrow that Windows laptop again, which is why I haven't updated you on that screen I got stuck on. :banghead:

We're going to be releasing an update that allows you to reset the centre position of the wheel. I'll let you all know when that's going to be available.
That's great to hear. I had about an hour on it and I'm so impressed coming from a T-GT to this! Looking forward to the Update.If you can keep me posted that would be awesone. Cheers

Attachments

• 365850262_1734114887027196_34563571280404889_n.jpg
    365850262_1734114887027196_34563571280404889_n.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 20

Latest Posts

Back