Lotus Elise Club Cup - Saturday Racing - Race 2 Feb 18th - SIGN UP NOW

• Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 2,010 comments
FordMKIVJ5
Only managed a 1'15.3xx.

The first corner is an absolute 🤬 without ABS, at least to go fast round it.

Actually you did a 1:15.0** i was up .02 at S2 but then got disconnected ! But 1:14.8** is possible for me to do

FordMKIVJ5
Don't think I did. :odd:

I did a 1'16.0xx.

Okay 1:16.0** then

But yeah the first corner is real tricky, and the Breaking area, just after you exit the tunnel and get the Sun right i your face !!

Okay 1:16.0** then

But yeah the first corner is real tricky, and the Breaking area, just after you exit the tunnel and get the Sun right i your face !!

Yup. Much prefer the normal (non-reverse) track and the full Grand Valley (forward or reverse). :)

Not particularly looking forward to this race as I'll undoubtably spin at some point. :nervous:

But I need as many points as I can get so...........

Anyway. Who's hosting?

You're gonna sit in a chair though, not walking :) i might be cramping in my right calf in the end of the race, it hurt like pancakes right now because of some stupid idea i had about running 7,5 km a bit too fast for my body ^^

Wow, 1'15.5. Feels like I went through a reformation after getting done with that awful snow hell. :embarrassed:

when i started testing a bit today i did 15:9 on the second lap, after that i've only been down to 15:9 once again ^^ my tires disappear in five laps..

Wow, 1'15.5. Feels like I went through a reformation after getting done with that awful snow hell. :embarrassed:

I thought all penguins and finnish loved snow racing?

when i started testing a bit today i did 15:9 on the second lap, after that i've only been down to 15:9 once again ^^ my tires disappear in five laps..

looks like it will be a tight race, all the reported times are with in a second.

You're gonna sit in a chair though, not walking :) i might be cramping in my right calf in the end of the race, it hurt like pancakes right now because of some stupid idea i had about running 7,5 km a bit too fast for my body ^^

A fellow long distance runner! 👍
No testing yet but hope to get some if I race.

Yup. After 5 laps my right rear is worn down so much that I have to rub off more speed through the first corner to avoid spinning in the second. :grumpy:

Looks like it'll be another no show for me. I'm down with the flu and fever. I can't race in this condition. I'll make the next one.

Wouldn't bet against me spinning today... seem to do it every other lap right now.. if i do manage to not spin in this race i'll have to kiss someone. :)

Im opening up a prac room, feel free to join.

We're already in the race lounge, 5 minutes to quali...

Also because of Dax and Furi's date, we might lack our usual Führer but I'm doing the hosting again ;)

Back