Lotus Elise Club Cup - Saturday Racing - Race 2 Feb 18th - SIGN UP NOW

• Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 2,010 comments
What happened with the whole Williebaby thingie?

I would ask if anyone has times for Daytona, but....... well...... you know........

:lol:
I must say i don't know, don't know if there even where any official complaints on him even.

I actually tried it out and well yeah meaningless but i think it was 1:03.3 or something, don't really remember. ^^

I must say i don't know, don't know if there even where any official complaints on him even.

I actually tried it out and well yeah meaningless but i think it was 1:03.3 or something, don't really remember. ^^

I think the race will be decided by who can get a good drafting partner and not crash. 👍

i hope there's only a small amount of crashes, would be cool with like 8 drivers in the pack coming to the last laps ^^

i hope there's only a small amount of crashes, would be cool with like 8 drivers in the pack coming to the last laps ^^

You'd be surprised how easy it is to spin here when you're tyres are worn or you get bumped in the wrong place. :nervous:

How much faster will it go with slipstream? it wasn't exactly on the limit on its own :P wasn't wearing the tires very fast either. But all will probably be different in race speed. Bumps are my biggest worry.

How much faster will it go with slipstream? it wasn't exactly on the limit on its own :P wasn't wearing the tires very fast either. But all will probably be different in race speed. Bumps are my biggest worry.

There's a fair bit of pressure put on the tyres, but I don't think tyre wear will be a huge issue. It'll just make the cars more sensitive to bumps. :nervous:

I can theoretically clinch the title on Saturday. :D

All I have to do is beat Carracer and make sure Dax doesn't score 4 more points than me. Which will be difficult. :indiff: :nervous:

I'm hoping nel and carracer won't show up again, scandinavian racing needs something like that to catch a little :P but then you'll win the series pretty easily. only have to finish ahead of dax. ^^ "only"

I'm hoping nel and carracer won't show up again, scandinavian racing needs something like that to catch a little :P but then you'll win the series pretty easily. only have to finish ahead of dax. ^^ "only"

I will be coming for Daytona, staying for the epic draft battles 👍
Now, I just need practice.......I need to get my lap times down :sly:

Last edited:

Nel is going to try his best to make it. :)

I will be coming for Daytona, saying for the epic draft battles 👍
Now, I just need practice.......I need to get my lap times down :sly:

Damn, my life would be a lot easier if you didn't show up. :P

Aww seems like everyone is showing. Seems like i'll have to do a decent job instead then (would be kind of boring if no one shows up anyway)

Take no points from the next two races to raise the interest a bit. ;)

Hopefully not going to happen. :scared:

Are we all agreed as a racing etiquette that no bumping around corners at Daytona is preferable?

I think unless you've cleared it with the other person you shouldn't bump draft around corners. And even then it's a bit risky. :)

Carracer and Dax will definitely try it..all others will have to try to keep away when they crash :P

Please don't tell me it's the oval and not the road course -.-
I mean with a Nascar that has stickier rubber up front yes but Elises...I dunno...

Back