• 1,599 comments

Next Series. What do you want it to be?

• European Sports Car Challenge

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Might be able to later.. not just yet though..
👍

Carracer, can you please skip some more races to give us a chance in the championship :P

LOL....

Anyway I think I should pull out. FMSC is taking a lot of time. I'm sorry about leaving Ade with out a team mate.

Good luck guys, have fun.

Edit: And it was all car tune. My car stayed flat in the corners.

LOL....

Anyway I think I should pull out. FMSC is taking a lot of time. I'm sorry about leaving Ade with out a team mate.

Just as I thought I would need to resort to advanced tactics in order to win...

EDIT: I think there's some independents still in the series to take your seat, am I correct?

And I'm not doing it? :dopey: Well yes, it's hard sometimes because the car drifts, but I'm still always trying for the apex ^^

EDIT: Except the first corner. It's too tight, so I brake on the outside and let the car float across the track width (only works when I'm alone).

The chicane at the top of the Kemmel straight is a fine example, only really useful in the Elise, just sort of point your car towards the apex and it's the fastest way through. Note, with most car/track combo's, trailbraking is slower.;)

The chicane at the top of the Kemmel straight is a fine example, only really useful in the Elise, just sort of point your car towards the apex and it's the fastest way through. Note, with most car/track combo's, trailbraking is slower.;)

I don't know, I was doing it pretty well on Kart Space in the Tank Car...

Just a quck note on the grid line up,

I did qualify second but then thought I should have lined up to the left of Carbonox. He moved over and then entered a message saying that pole starts on the left, I should have moved over but then saw Marunda move into my spec. To save anymore confusion i just stayed where I was!

Thanks to whoever took me off on the second set of corners also.

Congrats to Madmax my teammate who saved the race for our team.

**** Race happens!
At the official launch I lifted off from throttle as I launched on the second exactly ,
but realised others launching with about half second delay.
Lost few spots there ,
but no big deal. It was crowded at Ea Rouge leading into some bumping.
Once gone off track I just concentrated on avoiding contact and letting faster cars pass.
Getting to the corner where MiuraSV was "helped" off track , I soon realised the situation and braked to avoid ramming into anyone.
Unfortunatedly TL-Esprit tried to continue from the accident straith back on track and appeared in front of me.
That's also "race happens" thing when you can't really predict the behaviour of other drivers.

From there on I just drove like I normally do , slow and steady without taking any big risks.
I would have gone for no pit stop if Cabonox hadn't pitted in.
Good thing he pitted , I had a feeling it is a mandatory in the rules.

Coming out of pits I was getting left behind / out of draft and that sealed the deal and finishing position for me.

As for the team position , shared 2nd place. Looking good MiuraSV . 👍

MadMax

Great pics Marunda, far better than mine. Mine were all about just getting the right moments, but it is apparent you put a lot more effort into making yours look good and stylish. 👍

:( Sorry to hear that. I was looking forward to sharing the track with you. But if you are leaving, I would be happy to team up with Ade, if he is fine with that.

Quick tip- press triangle to bring up the camera menu lower the shutter speed to around 110-130 and use panning mode 2 or 3, it gives the photo a better sense of movement 👍

Last edited:
I did qualify second but then thought I should have lined up to the left of Carbonox. He moved over and then entered a message saying that pole starts on the left, I should have moved over but then saw Marunda move into my spec. To save anymore confusion i just stayed where I was!

I didn't move into you're space, I was waiting for you to move then got pushed into your space by someone.

Sorry for Double post. :guilty:

I didn't move into you're space, I was waiting for you to move then got pushed into your space by someone.

Sorry for Double post. :guilty:

I think it was me who push you forward because I couldn't get into my 4th place.

Hmmm... ah well, at least I won't have to frantically start adding people to join the race lobby :dopey:

Hmmm... ah well, at least I won't have to frantically start adding people to join the race lobby :dopey:

I was the only one who had to add the whole field in GT1, and nearly the whole field in this, so you have been lucky :dopey:

Hey guy, I really like racing this car so you might see me in a practice race or two.
If that's OK.

Hey guy, I really like racing this car so you might see me in a practice race or two.
If that's OK.

Come right in when I have a lobby open, might have tomorrow when I have no series to race in (for a change)...

I was the only one who had to add the whole field in GT1, and nearly the whole field in this, so you have been lucky :dopey:

I just meant that I was having to add people minutes before start time and was panicking a bit :dopey::scared:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back