• 1,599 comments

Next Series. What do you want it to be?

• European Sports Car Challenge

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I started to do some running on Nurb GP/D today. Ran some practice laps and then a race sim. The problem I am experiencing is in warming up the tires, the whole race sim was run on darkish blue tires. I can't seem to get heat into them with my driving style. The guys who can warm up the tires better will be faster. My laps were in the 1'36 range, with my best coming on the last lap (1'35.726). Fun track to drive though.

How is everyone getting on?

Haven't got out of the 1.37s yet. :(
Mainly down to the fact that I haven't been able to practice enough added to my unfamiliarality with the track (I really don't like the gp nurburgs.)

Hey sorry guys won't be able to attend this week because i have a Gaelic Final on saturday at 2.. :( I'll be okay for next week though :)

Turns out my game was cancelled so hopefully I should be able to race today

The lobby will be late opening today, but race is still on at normal time so dont panic.

The lobby will be late opening today, but race is still on at normal time so dont panic.

Private lobby I hope...

Remember that I always have mine, and almost all of you are on my friends list, so we can use it to replace public if everyone's down with it.

Hi, everyone. Good luck in the race. If there happens to be any reserved spots open, I'd be more than willing to jump in and help fill up the grid as a non-points car.:sly:

Hey Dax can you add our team to the list? Its me and Madmax and it should be named Aftershock Racing.

Cheers!

SmittMan
Let's hope I can race today.

Looks like I can't, I will not be racing in this series until I have moved my broadband over to a faster connection, If anyone wants to take my place, feel free.

Hi, everyone. Good luck in the race. If there happens to be any reserved spots open, I'd be more than willing to jump in and help fill up the grid as a non-points car.:sly:

Sorry didnt see this, you could have joined.

Am can someone check replay cause of incidents involving me on lap 8 & 18 more importantly the latter please and see if there is anything to get me 10th cause I feel like there is, I believe them to be accidental but they didn't help my race.. Also lap 4 or 5 please

Am can someone check replay cause of incidents involving me on lap 8 & 18 more importantly the latter please and see if there is anything to get me 10th cause I feel like there is, I believe them to be accidental but they didn't help my race.. Also lap 4 or 5 please

Watching F1.:)

Forgot to save replay...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back