• European Sports Car Challenge

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah definatly, exactly like that 'race' ¬_¬

(looking back though, was pretty funny) :P

Vtec @ Tsukuba still takes the ultimate prize eh?

Okay, enough with the stupid Canada references...

Marunda unintentionally gave me a gift position at the end though. Thanks for that. :sly:

Only because I was being greedy trying to get 6th and hadn't counted on the extra speed gained from slip-streaming Jay into the braking zone for the chicane. :dunce:

Almost slid it round but hit a jutty-out barrier. :grumpy:

I'm not trying to blame him or anything like that, I just felt I was ran out of room.. That's all sorry if I broke any rules

Oh sorry, I didn't mean you'd done anything wrong. I was just saying if you feel someone disadvantaged you and didn't let you back past you should report it to the stewards (Dax, I assume) so he can decide whether to dish out any penalties.

6411756441_253dacc3fb_z.jpg

Hmmmm, 4th in the championship after one race, I'll have to race with you guys more often.:sly:

P.S. My colour was actually Beige.👍

Sorry I did'nt know what colour you were, because I disconnected so I couldn't save the replay.

I take it we are definitely racing on Saturday? Hopefully there won't be too much contact seeing as it's Monaco... :scared:

Also Dax, just seen your user title. How can you have a 5.4litre 427?

I take it we are definitely racing on Saturday? Hopefully there won't be too much contact seeing as it's Monaco... :scared:

Also Dax, just seen your user title. How can you have a 5.4litre 427?

It's a Cobra replica, with a 5.4L bespoke V8 that will probably be treated to a Supercharger over winter.

And yep, Monaco will be fun :D

It's a Cobra replica, with a 5.4L bespoke V8 that will probably be treated to a Supercharger over winter.

And yep, Monaco will be fun :D

Yeah I'm looking forward to Tsukuba more though 👍.

Ah so you mean it's a Cobra 427 style body with a 5.4l V8?

Getting better, 1'42.7 currently the best time, but the track is still crap no matter what Eclat or anyone says.

Getting better, 1'42.7 currently the best time, but the track is still crap no matter what Eclat or anyone says.

:lol:

Yeah good to know. My best so far is 1"42.764 so far so looks like I'm on the pace. Should be a decent race if I don't crash like in the past two races. :guilty:

The track is fine, just be very careful and patient.

I know you find it tough to overtake anyway, no wonder you hate this track :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back