• 1,599 comments

Next Series. What do you want it to be?

• European Sports Car Challenge

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Room open - Labelled PRIVATE - DONT JOIN for obvious reasons.

Edit: Just done an almighty fart and it stinks.

I have a private lobby and just about everyone on my friends list if your connection is the problem...

Sorry guys.. PS3 gave up the ghost.. :(

EDIT: Mom says she's gonna buy me a new one in January. :)

Sorry for leaving without a goodbye, but I had to go.

Great race for me, don't know about the rest of you. The race looked pretty unclean from the replays, I will put it down to the track for now, but if it happens next race I will start handing out penalties. PLEASE be careful when overtaking from now on.

Results:

TeamLotus_Eclat
sagarismic
GTP_akmuq
neljack
Carbonox
marunda
TeamLotus_Esprit
TeamLotus_Seven
Madbeater99
ade3210

Fastest Lap: 1.40.804 (TeamLotus_Eclat)

Edit:
Championship Standings:
neljack 48
TeamLotus_Seven 46
GTP_akmuq 40
Carbonox 37
TeamLotus_Eclat 35
sagarismic 34

marunda 20
jay 14
GTP_MadMax 12
madbeater 8
TeamLotus_Esprit 7
ade3210 4

Last edited:
Try this link, really does work, I have fixed 3 doing this and they are still going after 9 months. You do have to be prepared to pull it apart, and you do need the right thermal paste, and flux.
http://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-fix-a-YLOD-PS3-with-an-oven/

I've already done the taking apart bit and just cleaned it out, and I brought it too a shop to fix it and they charged me €45 and didn't fix it.. I just don't have a heat gun or know where to buy the thermal compound or flux.

EDIT: Didn't see the oven part.. :L

Results:

TeamLotus_Eclat
sagarismic
GTP_akmuq
neljack
Carbonox
marunda
TeamLotus_Esprit
TeamLotus_Seven
Madbeater99
ade3210

Fastest Lap: 1.40.804 (TeamLotus_Eclat)

Edit:
Championship Standings:
neljack 48TeamLotus_Seven 46
GTP_akmuq 40
Carbonox 37
TeamLotus_Eclat 35
sagarismic 34

marunda 20
jay 14
GTP_MadMax 12
madbeater 8
TeamLotus_Esprit 7
ade3210 4

:sly:

So my strategy almost worked.
Was 6th
Pitted late and emerged in 5th!!! :)👍
Then bumped the wall on exit from turn 1 and Carbonox came past. :ouch:

I was really close to neljack... Anyway, at least marunda didn't get me. ^^

My main problem was I was pumping in 1"41.xxx consistently in the practice. Then as soon as Quali started I could only get 1"43.xxx, then in the race I kept catching you up then running wide and smashing a barrier. :dopey:

Anywho, can't wait for Tsukuba- I love that track.

My main problem was I was pumping in 1"41.xxx consistently in the practice. Then as soon as Quali started I could only get 1"43.xxx, then in the race I kept catching you up then running wide and smashing a barrier. :dopey:

Anywho, can't wait for Tsukuba- I love that track.

I don't, but anything's better than Monaco :crazy:

Monaco is the best track in the game and second only to the legendary SSR11 in the entire GT series. :)

Congrats Eclat, you were too fast today. 👍

Decent race for me today. I achieved the maximum I could today as Eclat was in another world but I was lucky nobody was closer to me as I wasn't totally satisfied with my driving. First stint was mostly fine bar a couple scruffy laps but after my pitstop, I forgot how to drive. My outlap was a horribly driven 1'46.5 and first flyer was a very very slow 1'44. I improved from there, but I never went faster than 1'42.7 during the stint. I theoretically should have been a second faster per lap then I was; lucky 3rd place was so far back at that point.

I almost messed up that race for myself, I had the pace for 3rd, but I spun and pitted later that lap and got involved with the big group of cars, had I stayed out a couple of laps longer, I would have been ahead of them, no worries, as I got 3rd anyway and had a brilliant battle with neljack, not with 2 other guys though...

I almost messed up that race for myself, I had the pace for 3rd, but I spun and pitted later that lap and got involved with the big group of cars, had I stayed out a couple of laps longer, I would have been ahead of them, no worries, as I got 3rd anyway and had a brilliant battle with neljack, not with 2 other guys though...

I know the feeling!

I wondered why i came out a head you after the pits, great battle though! :D

And all i have to say is no comment.

Eclat, didn't you pit early and come out in 3rd? Cause you didn't get a Grand Chelem then.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back