• 1,599 comments

Next Series. What do you want it to be?

• European Sports Car Challenge

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Liuzzi fastest by a whole second in Q2... Again...

Thanks for the race today guys it was a really good race. As ever it was close racing for most of the race. It's a shame that my team mate got disconnected during the race, so that has not helped out teams chances in the table. But we should still be going strong.
But am really please with the race as a all and well done to akmuq for the race win today.

Thanks for the race today guys it was a really good race. As ever it was close racing for most of the race. It's a shame that my team mate got disconnected during the race, so that has not helped out teams chances in the table. But we should still be going strong.
But am really please with the race as a all and well done to akmuq for the race win today.

Anyone up for some British Bulldog on Top Gear Test Track?

That was probably my best ever drive today, especially as I didn't have the car half an hour before qualifying and my first laps were in the room itself.:D

6364025869_90c2c7ebfe_z.jpg

And to also add a team, cant remember the name of it though :P

Wow, Vettel qualified last again. I'm surprised he's still in after all these last places this year and last year as well.

He'll get replaced by that Young Spaniard, Pedro Del La Rosa.

That's awesome! You know what I've heard? That Jaguar is going to come back to F1 and replace Red Bull after the energy drink team's disappointing results, and De la Rosa might even team up with the young, promising Irishman, Eddie Irvine someday in that team!!!

So can someone check the replay for me?

That's awesome! You know what I've heard? That Jaguar is going to come back to F1 and replace Red Bull after the energy drink team's disappointing results, and De la Rosa might even team up with the young, promising Irishman, Eddie Irvine someday in that team!!!

Fisichella as reserve driver?

Can anyone remember the race results?

1. akmuq
2. Neljack
3. Seven
4. Carbonox
5. Eclat
6..... ?
7...?

So can someone check the replay for me?

I have checked the replay, you came 11th. You pitted on lap 13, and if I hadnt of lost it on t1 after you exited the pits I would have been ahead of you then. After that I was catching you 2 to 3 seconds a lap, until lap 17 when you lost it a bit and I managed to get past. Lap 18 was close, but you lost it when trying to get inside, and clipped me, sending you off.

GTP_ADE
I have checked the replay, you came 11th. You pitted on lap 13, and if I hadnt of lost it on t1 after you exited the pits I would have been ahead of you then. After that I was catching you 2 to 3 seconds a lap, until lap 17 when you lost it a bit and I managed to get past. Lap 18 was close, but you lost it when trying to get inside, and clipped me, sending you off.

I just feel on the lap 18 incident you ran me out of room and as we were basically neck and neck I seen no reason to pull out.. I also believe the reason I spun was the car mounting the kurb trying to hold my line. And on the other incident you pulled across me in a braking zone but I saw no intention in it..

I just feel on the lap 18 incident you ran me out of room and as we were basically neck and neck I seen no reason to pull out.. I also believe the reason I spun was the car mounting the kurb trying to hold my line. And on the other incident you pulled across me in a braking zone but I saw no intention in it..

Quote from OP: "* If you have suffered due to one of these rules being broken, do NOT talk about it in the chat. Simply file the complaint towards one of the stewards and wait for a decision to be made. We do not want any animosity between racers."

If the stewards think that you've been unfairly disadvantaged they'll deal with it in an appropriate manner- Although I have to say Ade seemed overly aggressive even when I'd passed him and pulled out a small gap.

For the table maker: Since Carrera withdrew, me and Ade have teamed up and are collecting points for Oversteer Racing.

Had a shocker of a race. Quali is at 9 am in my time zone and a lack of sleep caused a morning malaise that I just couldn't shake. Inferring from practice it cost me about half a second in pure pace and much more in terms of consistency. Nevertheless, I qualified 5th with a 1'36.3.

Race started poorly, a bad getaway from the line led to me entering corner 1 in 11th place. I worked my way up to 5th and was fighting with Jay, Eclat and later Marunda for position until I crashed into the wall at the chicane after completely misjudging my braking point. From then on, I was running alone, sort of gave up and was just circulating to the finish. Marunda unintentionally gave me a gift position at the end though. Thanks for that. :sly:

I'm not trying to blame him or anything like that, I just felt I was ran out of room.. That's all sorry if I broke any rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back