• 1,599 comments

Next Series. What do you want it to be?

• European Sports Car Challenge

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again, congrats to Eclat and the rest of the podium.

What really got me mad was how at least two drivers came back onto the track at very low speed after their accidents and in turn led me to crash. If you have just crashed, mind the traffic coming from behind. Coming back onto the track, after you have regained control, when cars are coming in at full speed is showing a complete lack of respect for others. Accidents happen, mistakes happen, I have no problem when someone takes me out with a poor overtaking decision in the heat of the moment. Things can be excused at full speed when everything happens fast. But coming back onto the track in front of others is boneheaded and very easily preventable. Luckily, I was nowhere today, so it didn't really cost me, but try to mindful in the future.

Actually i think i might be one of those you're talking about and i apologise deeply for that i just didn't know there was another car behind me. Couldn't see it on the map either since i had zoomed it in to 2 according to eclats instructions.. but real sorry for that, really had no idea but probably should have been mindful of that anyway.

Actually i think i might be one of those you're talking about and i apologise deeply for that i just didn't know there was another car behind me. Couldn't see it on the map either since i had zoomed it in to 2 according to eclats instructions.. but real sorry for that, really had no idea but probably should have been mindful of that anyway.

I never use a zoomed map for that reason. Mapping the "look left" and "look right" buttons to the D-Pad helped big time for me.

Also sound helps in telling if a car is close.

The race was good. Lots of fun.

Congratulations Dax for the win and marunda for 2nd. 👍

The pileup/crash that lead to me going off track was one of those you don't expect / you aren't prepared to.

In fact , I got past you Phouchg , but after I had passed you and continued to corner Esprit crashed into me while coming back on track.
No hard feelings.

After the crash I just hotlapped , lap after another I saw the gap to leader shrink.
With some luck at passing , I was able to get enought overlap at the end of the straith to pass people.
Luck for me , bad luck for those I passed as they did a mistake in last corner , which allowed me to get right on their rear bumpers.

MadMax

I never use a zoomed map for that reason. Mapping the "look left" and "look right" buttons to the D-Pad helped big time for me.

Also sound helps in telling if a car is close.

Yeah i have sideview mapped to my wheelbuttons as well and usually manage the traffic pretty well in races so in hindsight i probably shouldn't have changed it..

After Dax said use 2 in practice a few days ago, I didn't like the fact that I couldn't see ahead so I switched to 3- gives a bit more view of what's coming and allows you to see if someone's outside of you. 👍

Thanks MadMax, I was aware that you were catching me :scared:, but I was pleased with my high 1'16 pace on fresh tyres and low 1'17 on worn ones. I backed off in the last two laps slightly as I knew I couldn't risk having an off and giving up my best finish to date! :dunce:

Also, what did everyone think of the pics? :)

Last edited:
Sorry for the double post but I have a Suzuka (C/W) room open now if anyone wants to get some early practice?

EDIT: Closed.

Last edited:
My fastest lap at the practice: 2'11.407

lap 2'11.407

MadMax

Well my winning streak is coming to an end. Haven't found enough time to practise and I am working until a couple of hours before the race.

Well my winning streak is coming to an end. Haven't found enough time to practise and I am working until a couple of hours before the race.

Same, haven't had enough time for practice- only had about an hour and a half if that. :indiff:

Going to bed now; I'm hoping to wake up early to practice a little at Suzuka before the race, as I haven't had a chance to yet. Suzuka is the track where I'm most mistake prone (throwing it into the sand), so I'm not really looking forward to racing here with little practice.

Going to bed now; I'm hoping to wake up early to practice a little at Suzuka before the race, as I haven't had a chance to yet. Suzuka is the track where I'm most mistake prone (throwing it into the sand), so I'm not really looking forward to racing here with little practice.

And it will likely be wet. :scared:

Really looking forward to some strategy this race. Shame the race length is so short :P

Do you start on inters and hope it stops raining? Do you start on wets and hope the track goes past 70 percent water??? :embarrassed:

Really looking forward to some strategy this race. Shame the race length is so short :P

Do you start on inters and hope it stops raining? Do you start on wets and hope the track goes past 70 percent water??? :embarrassed:

By the way, regarding your sig, there are 8 rounds in TOCA, not 7. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back