Next Series. What do you want it to be?

• European Sports Car Challenge

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the pics! shows how even it was between me and carbon in the end ^^

I would have had you both if I hadn't run wide. ;)

And thanks. I probably wouldn't have got you really but it might have been a 3 way battle for 3rd. :sly:

Thanks.

Dax where did you finish?
You weren't showing in the list at the side.

I was in 1st at one point (Last to 1st) lost a bit of time on my pit out lap and carracerptp got infront of me. Fought him for a while, made a mistake and slipped down to 5th with a spin. :(

I was in 1st at one point (Last to 1st) lost a bit of time on my pit out lap and carracerptp got infront of me. Fought him for a while, made a mistake and slipped down to 5th with a spin. :(

Well apparently I finished 5th too. :boggled:

It was a pretty clean difference too, marunda was 17.6 secs behind the leader, Eclat was 29.4 behind ;)

But like I said, I had a pretty big gap on everyone despite the fact I started last. Shame I spun, really.

I would have had you both if I hadn't run wide. ;)

And thanks. I probably wouldn't have got you really but it might have been a 3 way battle for 3rd. :sly:

You could have come and taken carbon out so that i could cruise to 3rd ^^

Carb wouldn't accept, would probably get his Penguin to flap at Marunda and Carb would have taken the place anyway.

My interest towards this series has now suddenly gone up when I found out that my poor performances didn't only come because of my crappiness :D

I wish i would have shown some more interest in the beginning, missing the four first races doesn't do good for the stats. :P

I just found out I broke my old record for comebacks.
I was last and 13 seconds back, out of everyones draft, starting lap 2.

Here are some pictures

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/group.php?do=grouppictures&groupid=538

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The pic of Max shows up twice (though not in a row) :P

Anyway cool pics, I got to see my Orange Lightning a lot ;)

Nice pics Carracer! Just a tip; some of the photos seem a little over exposed (the ones where it's sunny), if you took the exposure down a tad they'd be brilliant. 👍

1st time I beat Dax all season. Bar Spa obviously. :D

Nice pics Carracer! Just a tip; some of the photos seem a little over exposed (the ones where it's sunny), if you took the exposure down a tad they'd be brilliant. 👍

Also for me it was the first time I beat Higher_place... oops, this was actually his debut :embarrassed:

More pictures :D i like pictures!! I've noticed that some haven't bothered to change their race number. Looks a bit silly with all those number 1's ^^

More pictures :D i like pictures!! I've noticed that some haven't bothered to change their race number. Looks a bit silly with all those number 1's ^^

Err, I went through everyone's number in the replay and I'm pretty sure there was only one #1, and no others were duplicates either :P You looked like you had the same number as me though, but didn't... ^^

BTW, if we return to the Elise's, could we make a rule that only the reigning champion can use #1? :) It strongly looks like it'll be Eclat, as he has 118 points against neljack's 96, but I guess it'll add realism to the series. Of course if the champ wants, he can go Rossi/Simoncelli (RIP) style and keep their current number.

Thanks for the tip, I have always been a fan of "slightly" over exposed images....

I just found out I broke my old record for comebacks.
I was last and 13 seconds back, out of everyones draft, starting lap 2.

Pfft, I've had better, 20-ish seconds back and made the comeback, same track, only problem is I also got hit a couple more times, so I made twice the turn-around of everyone!

Pfft, I've had better, 20-ish seconds back and made the comeback, same track, only problem is I also got hit a couple more times, so I made twice the turn-around of everyone!

I have come back from a 30 second deficit to win a race with a clear difference. :D Well, it was after I had made a pitstop...

Kind of fascinating how both the races I have so far hosted have been in Eclat's series at Suzuka, eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back