• 1,599 comments

Next Series. What do you want it to be?

• European Sports Car Challenge

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, guys, how would you all feel about an F1 series next?

How about putting up a poll of the possible options- F1, Elise season 2, Japanese Classics season 3 etc.?

I'm apparently getting the "automatic" 3rd place if I get a podium... or less if you or carracer don't win. :)

I'm sure you'll get a podium. :)

£50 to anyone who takes him out.

:sly:

Last edited:
I no longer like the idea of an F1 series, as the FGT's feel like 🤬 and a grid of red cars would look crap.

Maybe Lotus Elise Series 2 will be the ticket.

Edit: Pole up

i no longer like the idea of an f1 series, as the fgt's feel like 🤬 And a grid of red cars would look crap.

Maybe lotus elise series 2 will be the ticket.

Edit: Pole up

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Also, what ESCC?

Cool.

Just voted for Elise season 2 because in my opinion it's just starting to get into it's stride. 👍

Anyone want to practice this afternoon?

I voted for the Elise season 2 as well :)

About the numbers - it's easy to just go MotoGP style and let people choose between their own personal number or the previous season's championship position. I'll be likely to stick with 29 even if I finish 3rd overall. Or 4th, knowing carracer's dangerousness. :scared:

"90's Japanese Touring Car Challenge" would be the new look for Japanese Classics.

Mazda MX-5 vs Honda Civic vs Nissan Silvia K's vs Mazda RX-7 GT-X with maybe a couple of the old standards thrown in.

Got lots of questions about the Daytona race...

1) Starting style? I guess rolling start after the warm up lap works fine?
2) Pit exit? The short one would likely be too dangerous so I definitely want the real one.
3) Yellow lines? Are we allowed to drive, and possibly pass, from the other side of them on the oval sections?

Got lots of questions about the Daytona race...

1) Starting style? I guess rolling start after the warm up lap works fine?
2) Pit exit? The short one would likely be too dangerous so I definitely want the real one.
3) Yellow lines? Are we allowed to drive, and possibly pass, from the other side of them on the oval sections?

:grumpy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back