• 1,599 comments

Next Series. What do you want it to be?

• European Sports Car Challenge

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got lots of questions about the Daytona race...

1) Starting style? I guess rolling start after the warm up lap works fine?
2) Pit exit? The short one would likely be too dangerous so I definitely want the real one.
3) Yellow lines? Are we allowed to drive, and possibly pass, from the other side of them on the oval sections?

Im thinking standing start after warm up lap, full pit exit and no to the yellow lines

1'58.867 best for me, although I lost about 2 tenths in the final sector.

1'58.9xx for Carracerptp.

On that 58.9 I was a good 0.5 to .6 off in sector 1 and 2. I just hit the chicane perfect (no cutting, on the gas, I was trying to roll it before). I should be getting 58.5s soon.
I would think now a "Low fuel" 58.1 is doable.

Forgot to join. I know I am capable of a sub 1 minute lap there though, should be fine.

With a turbo, top gear wing, and X1 pushing..... yes I could see a 0.59.999 lap time.....

On that 58.9 I was a good 0.5 to .6 off in sector 1 and 2. I just hit the chicane perfect (no cutting, on the gas, I was trying to roll it before). I should be getting 58.5s soon.

Quite possible- I went 2 tenths up in the first and second sector on a lap after my 58.8xx but then mucked up the 3rd. With a perfect lap I reckon I could get 58.5 maybe .4 on a heavy fuel load. 👍

With a turbo, top gear wing, and X1 pushing..... yes I could see a 0.59.999 lap time.....

Y... You mean I am not allowed a Top Gear Turbo X1?

Damn it.

why does it need lsd-tuning? It's the most easy driven car I've had in any championship since I drove a 4wd in JCTC. Or do you use lsd-tuning for something else? I'm not very in to tuning so I don't really know.

why does it need lsd-tuning? It's the most easy driven car I've had in any championship since I drove a 4wd in JCTC. Or do you use lsd-tuning for something else? I'm not very in to tuning so I don't really know.
If you mess with it you can get the rear to say planted better.
Easy?
I like it but, easy would not be the word I would use..... It seems to need a new tune for ever track, I'm not a fan of tuning so....

Hmmmm, could be fun. It would just be driver skill that decides the winner.

~Also, if a fix doesn't come to the bug soon it might be worth limiting participants to 12. 👍

Feels like it's very unusual that we actually get more than 12 participants in a race anyway. Even if we usually get 16 sign ups ahead of the race.

What if we make a series with both Elise RM's and Japanese Classics? :sly::sly:

facepalm02.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back