MCLaren F1 '94 700pp! (ALL AROUND RH)

• Thread starter Starless
  • 7 comments
Italy
Italy
Hi everyone!

I know that I'm not Praiano but I've became obsessed with this car and after that long grind I WANT a tune that feels good like a setup made by Maestro Praiano :bowdown:.

With this in mind I share with you all what i think is a beautiful setup for this baby (I hated the amount of grind to obtain this car but the feeling is incredible driving this McLaren).

RIMS: 17" standard width FRONT A - SIDE A WING: CUSTOM (low profile)

PS.:If you have problems translating form Italian pls let me know ( btw "CORSA" means RACING)

IMG_0721.jpg

IMG_0722.jpg

LET ME KNOW IF YOU LIKE IT!:D

HAVE A GREAT DRIVE!👩‍🚀

Last edited:
Great work man! Set my best times and handles well. Beat my 700pp tune by 0.8s-ish and felt a lot more comfortable to drive.

What are your thoughts on reducing rear ride height margin so you can increase power/ecu?
Can be a good Idea. The problem is that I want the ECU lower in order to can lap 3 times in le mans before pit. With ECU at 77 it is possible!

Last edited:
Nice tune.
Makes it perfect for the 30 minutes of Le Mans race.

Dont know how you guys have the patience for tuning. I started off fooling around with the settings on the McLaren last night and got bored extremely quickly. Kudos to you tuners. You do us all a good turn by putting your time into the tuning side and saving us all from using original settings.

Nice tune.
Makes it perfect for the 30 minutes of Le Mans race.

Dont know how you guys have the patience for tuning. I started off fooling around with the settings on the McLaren last night and got bored extremely quickly. Kudos to you tuners. You do us all a good turn by putting your time into the tuning side and saving us all from using original settings.
Thanks mate! Happy that you like it! I just try to tune cars that I really like and In this case I really don t want to waste all the time put to grind this very expensive car! Cheers!

Back