(Gran Turismo 7) If you were to purchase the McLaren F1 '94 currently in Hagerty's with just purchased credits, the cost is quite an eye opener.

The question Im asking myself right now. Is.. is it worth my spending 12 hours of time? Probably not ...
It has a terrible brake balance. The front wheels lock very early (I use a G29) even compared to other mid-engined cars, and even still with brake controller installed and set max to the rear wheels. Cannot believe Gordon Murray designed that car with such a bad brake bias.

But besides that, just out of curiosity I'd buy it again.

Noz
There will be people who bought the game for 60 - 80$/€ who will never have the chance to own cars like this in the game, beacause they either dont have the time to grind nor have the money to buy credits in the store, really sad!
The same was the case for the GT-Sport players, like me, and the case for many many other games where the unicorns are just that.

HOWEVER, with GT7 and the 1.5 million credit races i would argue it's easier and more fun to earn 18 million credits in GT7 compared to GT-Sport.

Back