MORE Customization/ upgrade options.

The reason why I preferred Forza 4 over GT5 was because it had more variety of cars and superior customization and Paint customization. GT5 needs a player made decal feature and for people to download player made decals either free or for credits.

Even though GT5 had slightly better graphics, better tracks then Forza 4, they failed in Terms of sound/ car customization/custom paint and car variety and that was a deal breaker for me.

GT6 better have some better customization (tuning options) and custom paint decals. It is also in need of more variety of cars, the devs are bias toward Japanese cars obviously. GT5 was lacking many iconic non-Japanese vehicles that Forza 4 had.

Lets hope GT6 improves on where GT5 lacked!

g1366592851672179732.jpg

grumpy-cat-8141_preview.png

Customization would add a lot of depth to GT. But does KY think so, too?

One thing everyone seems to forget about customization, even Turn10.

User should be able to race against his own cars. The option to choose AI from the Garage. Let's face it, a tuned car with a sick paint job, fancy decals and stuff against bare and bone stock rivals is completely lame. We should have the option to select opponents from our Garage.

User should be able to race against his own cars. The option to choose AI from the Garage. Let's face it, a tuned car with a sick paint job, fancy decals and stuff against bare and bone stock rivals is completely lame. We should have the option to select opponents from our Garage.

This^ I was just thinking about this as I was playing GT5. I have two Subaru Impreza RM rally cars, two ZR1's, and (coming soon) at least 2 cars per RM model. Some of these were in fact created for "Team car" use, so an option like this would be MUCH needed, especially if you have multiple RMs or two similar cars with different paint schemes.

I'd like to have some sort of GT6 Livery Editor program (included in the box, or a DLC) provided by PD where we can import the skin for any car in the game and layer on whatever paint, decals, (a nice collection of pre-configured decals, paint stripes would be cool too) we want to use. Save it to a usb drive and import that paint scheme into GT6.

After trying to use the livery editor in Forza, it leaves a lot to be desired and doing it on the pc would make it much easier to do and much easier to swap paint schemes with a friend :)

Could even charge anotehr $40 for the program, or include it in a 'GT6 Gold Edition' or whatever. I'd pay more money for that 👍

Jerome

Yeah, we need something like that in both Forza and GT. In NFS Shift 1 and 2, the AI always had liveried cars. That's one detail I loved about those games.

I'd like to have some sort of GT6 Livery Editor program (included in the box, or a DLC) provided by PD where we can import the skin for any car in the game and layer on whatever paint, decals, (a nice collection of pre-configured decals, paint stripes would be cool too) we want to use. Save it to a usb drive and import that paint scheme into GT6.

After trying to use the livery editor in Forza, it leaves a lot to be desired and doing it on the pc would make it much easier to do and much easier to swap paint schemes with a friend :)

Could even charge anotehr $40 for the program, or include it in a 'GT6 Gold Edition' or whatever. I'd pay more money for that 👍

Jerome

I was thinking the same. Maybe a program on the GT site? Twisted Metal did something similar. Would be great to have a full program though, or a downloadable outline of the car for each model to PhotoShop.
At the very least let me plug my mouse into the PS whatever

Brand name parts would be nice as well. Not GT4 style. I hate type 1 or type 2 spolier. Give us Varex, C-West, Rexpeed, HKS, Nismo, Ralliart etc...this combined with a livery editor would give a more individual feeling to the game. GT5's only form of customisation is paint and wheels. pffftt. Human drama my arrss.

Brand name parts would be nice as well. Not GT4 style. I hate type 1 or type 2 spolier. Give us Varex, C-West, Rexpeed, HKS, Nismo, Ralliart etc...this combined with a livery editor would give a more individual feeling to the game. GT5's only form of customisation is paint and wheels. pffftt. Human drama my arrss.

^ This.

Kind of silly how the "show off your cars" threads on GTP only consist of "oh i have this color car and this color wheels" SO CUSTOM. No originality whatsoever because of the lack of options, meanwhile Forza creations are literal works of automotive art, GT5 lacks that sense of uniqueness.

Well we would have to paint a lot of cars then. Doenst make sense and wouldnt work well. And you would always race against the same cars.

It would be far better to let the game download a handful of liveries for the opponent cars, from the uploads of other players. But like Turn 10 does, PD would have to delete and ban inappropriate content. Plus, when you dont have an internet connection, there should be enough liveries on the disc.

But there are many people around here, who dont like liveries on their cars or in the game at all. So maybe it should be optional.

If GT5 does not have more variety of cars, custom paint decals like Forza 4 had and better sound then I am not going to buy a piece of garbage that is bias towards Japanese cars while lacking variety of other cars. Not going to buy a game that doesn't have really cool custom pain designs you can buy for credits on the market place or get them for free, that feature on Forza 4 was great, GT6 should learn from it.

Who really wants to drive a Daihatsu? I like Japanese cars but I like European cars more, they also look nicer. If GT6 ends up being hordes of Japanese cars while lacking cars from USA/Europe then I am not going to buy this piece of garbage. I also don't want a restrictive online game mode.

Really, Forza 4 had superior Multiplayer, sound, car variety, tuning and customization compared to GT5.

Only thing GT5 had up on Forza 4 was slightly better graphics and better tracks. It had horrible sound, no pain customization`, crap tuning compared to forza and it had way to many Japanese cars.

If GT6 does not improve on the faults of GT5 then this game will not be worth buying.

Well we would have to paint a lot of cars then. Doenst make sense and wouldnt work well. And you would always race against the same cars.

It would be far better to let the game download a handful of liveries for the opponent cars, from the uploads of other players. But like Turn 10 does, PD would have to delete and ban inappropriate content. Plus, when you dont have an internet connection, there should be enough liveries on the disc.

But there are many people around here, who dont like liveries on their cars or in the game at all. So maybe it should be optional.

i want to race against my own cars so i can have even races, not 2 cars that are close and then a drop off a cliff for the rest.

I say there should be rally parts and upgrades that can be equipped on to certain cars, such as adding:

Mud flaps

Roof scoop

Hood lights

And rally upgrades.

Diahatsu's are economy cars, GT5 had to many tiny boring slow cars. These devs better pay attention to cars around the world, I don't wanna see another game with to many Japanese cars, bias idiots have no concept of variety at all. Every single GT game has focused more in Japanese cars and is always missing iconic cars from the rest of the world.

Diahatsu's are economy cars, GT5 had to many tiny boring slow cars. These devs better pay attention to cars around the world, I don't wanna see another game with to many Japanese cars, bias idiots have no concept of variety at all. Every single GT game has focused more in Japanese cars and is always missing iconic cars from the rest of the world.
You know that GT5 was the least biased game in terms of car origins? Some people like those tiny boring cars, especially if it's their own drive.

You know that GT5 was the least biased game in terms of car origins? Some people like those tiny boring cars, especially if it's their own drive.

Haha, least bias in terms of Car origins. This is not true, GT5 is missing many Iconic European/American cars, the developers always include more Japanese cars and always miss iconic cars from Europe/USA. This has been the trend with every single GT game ever made, when will they ever learn? I like Japanese cars but I prefer European cars, Japanese cars also look ugly by comparison.

Haha, least bias in terms of Car origins. This is not true, GT5 is missing many Iconic European/American cars, the developers always include more Japanese cars and always miss iconic cars from Europe/USA. This has been the trend with every single GT game ever made, when will they ever learn? I like Japanese cars but I prefer European cars, Japanese cars also look ugly by comparison.

You're going off topic dude...

Last edited:
Nice to see so many spoiler options. It's possible GT6 may have Forza beat as far as aero customization goes.

That picture of the wheels only shows 15-16 different types then it just repeats them.

At least there are way more wings to pick from instead of the 3 GT wing types from GT4-5.

i believe it was said that you would be able to create your own car in GT6, As i read in the home page articles

Latest Posts

Back