My 0 Miles roadcars!(NEW MOTORSPORT ELISE!! AND VOLKWSWAGEN OCD CARS)

• Thread starter emacifa
  • 153 comments
I will send the In-violet Superbird when I'm at my ps3
BTW: how can you send the car whe we aren't friends?¿?

Last edited:
Hey mate! Did u already add me on psn? My ID is " cifalu " !! Send when you can, don't worry :) I will add you and send the car soon today 👍 :)

EDIT : never mind, Sent you everything, your 370z is coming!

Last edited:
emacifa
Hey mate! Did u already add me on psn? My ID is " cifalu " !! Send when you can, don't worry :) I will add you and send the car soon today 👍 :)

EDIT : never mind, Sent you everything, your 370z is coming!

Did you accepted my fr? He says still waiting for acception.

emacifa
? Dude, i sent you everything at dj_ali007, it cant be still waiting , check please :)

I can't check now I was hungry so I tought lets go to KFC so I will look tonight or tommorow.

Ok! I already have you as a friend on my PSN dude, I checked now :) Hopefully it was a temporary problem ... no worries tough...if necessary i'll send it again ( I duplicated the car ) let me know

emacifa
Ok! I already have you as a friend on my PSN dude, I checked now :) Hopefully it was a temporary problem ... no worries tough...if necessary i'll send it again ( I duplicated the car ) let me know

Ok thx

I'm interested in the diablo red caterham, check my trade thread and see if I have anything you like.

Ciao quasi concittadino...

I am interested in your yellow 370z academy car. I can give you either muscle car tickets or if you prefer to trade for something else let me know. I can trade from Monday on almost any day.

hey monat! This thread haven't been updated since today, i've been in a break because of holydays!! Now i'm back and updated the thread with some of the news OCD cars and two american's:)

i wouldnt mind this of you...Peugeot 106 s16 ( Gris Aluminium ) 0/0/0

im free to trade tomorrow,maybe today depending on what you want and what account its in

Are you interested in MCs, paints, horns?

I`ll offer at least 10 items per car plus some gears as bonus...

Let me know and I´ll tell you what I need.

Thanks. :)👍

My thread:
click here

Last edited:
Hi Monat!! I've put you up in my list...also, doobieduck, you got your peugeot s16....i've just sent it right now!

thats the ford gt(no strip) midnight blue sent mate,thanks for the trade

would be interested in these also if your up for some more trades
Peugeot 206 CC `01( Vert Romarin ) 0/0/0
Mercury Cougar XR-7 ( Sheffield Silve ) 0/0/0
Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack '71 (True Blue Metallic) 0/0/0

thats the ford gt(no strip) midnight blue sent mate,thanks for the trade

would be interested in these also if your up for some more trades
Peugeot 206 CC `01( Vert Romarin ) 0/0/0
Mercury Cougar XR-7 ( Sheffield Silve ) 0/0/0
Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack '71 (True Blue Metallic) 0/0/0

Hey man ! Thank you for the ford gt! What would you offer me for those cars?I can choose, still? :)

Hi, emacifa, is your RUF CTR2 still available?

Very new to this, not sure what to offer really. I'll wait to see if it's available to trade first.

Hi, emacifa, is your RUF CTR2 still available?

Very new to this, not sure what to offer really. I'll wait to see if it's available to trade first.

Sure, it is :) Don't worry if you'r new, just make an offer, i will consider it 👍

Hi emacifa, me again. Sorry, been away a few days.

I still want the Ruf CTR2; can I tempt you with:

Lotus Esprit V8 GT '98 (deep purple metallic) 0/16k/0
AND
Lotus Esprit Sport 350 '00 (New aluminum metallic) 0/29k/0

My 2 cars for your 1?

Hi Lazy! :) That's fine, but I'll take only the esprit sport 350...is it ok??I already have the other one ...thank you! The CTR2 will be your on the 13 november ( check the list for the other trades i have :P ) if that's ok :)

Also : Sent the 206 coupe ,my friend, doobieduck :)

Updated with also a trueno s.shingeo version avaiable now ( it has one switch and few miles )

Back