My 0 Miles roadcars!(NEW MOTORSPORT ELISE!! AND VOLKWSWAGEN OCD CARS)

• Thread starter emacifa
  • 153 comments
Nissan 370z Academy ( Yellow ) 0/0/0 for any muscle car? just name what ur looking for :)
I can trade on the 28th.

Nissan 370z Academy ( Yellow ) 0/0/0 for any muscle car? just name what ur looking for :)
I can trade on the 28th.

Thanks man 👍 Do you have any corvettes?? The 28th is fine I think by the way :)

Lancer Evolution VI RS '99 ( Scotia White ) 3/0/0
i would like this car look at my cars below

Sure! I think I would take a viper SRT10 '03 If that's ok! 29th is good for you? :)

NSX Delivered to you, calico, plus four paint chips as a free bonus :)

I've also sent a FR to you " zar831 ", but you have full friend list

nevermind sorry for the inconvenience im kind of a noob and didn't realize it was in the ncd. i am however interested in the dodge charger 440 r/t though. what would you like in return?

nevermind sorry for the inconvenience im kind of a noob and didn't realize it was in the ncd. i am however interested in the dodge charger 440 r/t though. what would you like in return?

Hey! Have any tickets ? Or any car you want to offer me? ;) I can send you the car anyways!

I would like to get your Toyota 2000 gt '67 ( Pegasus White ) 0/0/0 and can send whatever I have in my garage. Tickets are mostly on my alternate account but can be traded.

I have the 16th open and after the 18th of this month.

I would like to get your Toyota 2000 gt '67 ( Pegasus White ) 0/0/0 and can send whatever I have in my garage. Tickets are mostly on my alternate account but can be traded.

I have the 16th open and after the 18th of this month.

Hi! That's ok for, i looked around your garage, Can i pick your Camaro IROC-Z concept? The 16th is fine for me btw! :)

Honda NSX Prototype Road Car ( Black ) 0/0/0
Nissan 370z Academy ( Yellow ) 0/0/0
for any cars or tickets?

@Ming0407 : Sure, its good for me :) Which ticket do you have avaiable atm?

@Moebius1 : That sounds cool, I am free in these days, when can you trade?

Last edited:
i offer CLASSIC MUSCLE CAR and MODERN MUSCLE CAR TICKETS,Toyota FT-86 II Concept '11 0/0/0

Last edited:
@Moebius1 : That sounds cool, I am free in these days, when can you trade?

I'll be able to trade in about 36 hours from now, after the reset.

EDIT: would you also be willing to trade your 0/0 Chrysler Prowler for a level 9 ticket as well?

Last edited:
I'll be able to trade in about 36 hours from now, after the reset.

EDIT: would you also be willing to trade your 0/0 Chrysler Prowler for a level 9 ticket as well?

Sure, I've put you up for trades tomorrow and the 17h, I have no problems sending the cars before :) Please add both my accounts " cifalu " and " gemyuk " , when you can ( I'll send cars from the second one ) 👍

Back