Nat./Regional Finals training - Updates from finals around the world!

• Thread starter Wardez
  • 1,018 comments
Okay. Now I'm the confused one with the 370Z GTA.

I did the restoration on it and it brought me down to PP 512 / 367 hp / 309 ft-lb. When I try to do an oil change, it won't let me.

The restoration ticket does an oil change as well, so once you use it you don't need to do an oil change

gm matthew
Aside from the aggressive driving, I've noticed a fair amount of grass-cutting in these races. Because grip reduction is set to weak, drivers are not making much effort to stay on track, which I feel is a rather bad habit to get into.

I'd like to propose changing grip reduction back to real. For all we know, it could end up being used in (some of) the regional finals, it was used in the live event I attended.

I agree 100%. The grip reduction, I've been saying all week in the lobby, should never be low. In fact there has been an in lobby argument over this before. It's a joke that this may be used at finals, but even when it is you are still judged on keeping the car between the white lines, you should be avoiding grass/dirt at all costs because you risk a warning otherwise. Keeping it real punishes you harder for mistakes, which is what we should want.

Furthermore, we should avoid running outside the track on exits that tempt it. Think Nurburgring GP/D or F the long left hander, turn 2 or the right hander, turn 4 for example. It's so tempting when in a battle but remember you will be punished at the nationals for this and infact if a track has a notorious area like the Nurburgring, the organisers warn all contestants about it before the race, at least in the UK.

Sorry if I was a little sharp last night about the 370z tuned debacle. I'll have a look at duplicating files or whatever needs to be done and try to run the 2011 car. The difference is a very slight straight line speed advantage that I corrected by taking 5hp off, but obviously the exact same model is ideal.

Changed it back to Real in the OP:

FAMhA5h.png

We only started running it because someone brought up that it was used at our Nationals last year. But it's much better to practice to be safe rather than sorry.

Let me know when you're heading to the lounge. :)

Will do should be about 2ish I think. Going to the gym at 12:30pm, will be back for 13:30pm so around 2. Will post again though to let you know :)!

Let me know when you're heading to the lounge. :)

I'll be about another 30 mins just got back but need to just do a few things, so 2:30pm I'll get into the lobby for :).

I'm confused with the car too.

Am I the only one that can't get the car into tuning prohibited lobbies?

I also have this issue with both mine, they aren't tuned in the slightest but can't enter with them, I thought it was colour initially but that wasn't the case. Unsure what the issue is with them :/

Tidgney
I'll be about another 30 mins just got back but need to just do a few things, so 2:30pm I'll get into the lobby for :).

I'm just going for a haircut now. I'll be there for 3 ish!

Anyone know why it says 'You are blocked from entering the room' when I try?

It doesn't appear to be a connection issue.

Last edited:
Could someone in the lobby please ask Bandit to leave and rejoin in case it's something to do with me connecting to him as host?

Could someone in the lobby please ask Bandit to leave and rejoin in case it's something to do with me connecting to him as host?

Yesterday when you couldn't connect, did you eventually manage to do so?

manumanu19
Yesterday when you couldn't connect, did you eventually manage to do so?

Yeah. Bandit was the host, as soon as he left I could join. This message is different though.

If Bandit has blocked me on PSN would that cause this?

Could do with some answers from him if possible. I didn't get this block message yesterday either, so if it is because I'm blocked, he would have had to have blocked me last night for some reason, because we were racing together after I eventually got in?

I don't know lol I just want to race!

Last edited:
Yeah. Bandit was the host, as soon as he left I could join. This message is different though.

If Bandit has blocked me on PSN would that cause this?

I have no idea, I've never had that experience before, but you did pop in and out several times so it could either be your connection or that you were blocked. But why only when Bandit is hosting, hmm. I don't think he blocked you but if he did that would be very unfortunate as we are here to have fun practicing

I have no idea, I've never had that experience before, but you did pop in and out several times so it could either be your connection or that you were blocked. But why only when Bandit is hosting, hmm. I don't think he blocked you but if he did that would be very unfortunate as we are here to have fun practicing

Shane isn't blocked on PSN.

Latest Posts

Back