Nat./Regional Finals training - Updates from finals around the world!

• Thread starter Wardez
  • 1,018 comments
I am in the lobby now. Lets kick this off!

just realized I dont have the Spec V Tuned version. I have a black edition tuned version though. Where the heck did that come from?

Last edited:
I'll get on in a bit.

Nevermind. I need to eat and do other stuff.

Last edited:
I'd like to be added for tonight please, I have spare time for racing starting now :)

EDIT: Maybe giving the account info to 2-3 guys that are known trustworthy would be a good idea so there is more or less always someone connected to the account?

Last edited:
I started a public lobby while we wait for friend requests to be sent. Feel free to join. Make sure to reference this thread so I dont kick you.

I've got a broken wrist, can I come play one handed? ;p
Got myself a 4.8 SR in iRacing with it! lol

Either way good luck to everyone this year [:

Freaking awesome racing tonight guys! Best I've had in a year. If the next month is gonna be like this, were gonna have a lot of fun.

Yeah guys, gonna add more people tonight. Still haven't been able to get people to help me run the account, but I should before the next couple days.

btw, we don't run just one car a day or anything, it's whatever people in the room want to run, racing democracy.

Also, you shouldn't ever have to feel like you missed anything, 'cause you can always pop in to the room, or create a public one, and just announce it here. Since there are people from all over that are down to race, you should be able to find a good race most times of night or day.

@Etienne
You were one of the first I tried adding, but your list was full.
And yeah, about giving people access to the account; I posted about that way back in the thread.

Cheers, looking forward to catching up with you!

@Etienne
You were one of the first I tried adding, but your list was full.
And yeah, about giving people access to the account; I posted about that way back in the thread.

Really? I keep deleting people lol... I'll find one spot then!

Other than that, it was a great night racing and talking. One thing that annoyed me was to type everything I wanted to say and having to erase because the discussion changed too much lol! It's so nice to see everyone racing together like that. See you in the next couple of weeks!

Running cold with the heaviest wheel settings... did not go very well. A good test, though, for working well outside my comfort zone.

I'll be setting up a public room at indy road course over my lunch break about 12.30gmt 1.30pmcet/7.30am est/4.30am pacific
10-15 lap races

Running cold with the heaviest wheel settings... did not go very well. A good test, though, for working well outside my comfort zone.

Its much more fun tt's you miss the realism of a heavy wheel:tup:

Last edited by a moderator:
10-15 laps is pretty long, make sure to throw in some real quick 4 and 5 lappers.

Want an add to the private account?

Don't want to run public lobbies if we don't have to, randoms become a huge problem.

10-15 laps is pretty long, make sure to throw in some real quick 4 and 5 lappers.

Want an add to the private account?

Don't want to run public lobbies if we don't have to, randoms become a huge problem.

yes that be great PSN :-rhodriewilliams

ok ill run sprint races 5 laps

10-15laps is short for me used to running gps on the pc so your luck its not 75laps lol

ah, yeah, 10-15 is short to me as well, I'm used to running hour long races of around 200km or so.

But this is all for getting used to as many different combinations of tracks and cars as possible, so the more races the better.

Back