Nat./Regional Finals training - Updates from finals around the world!

• Thread starter Wardez
  • 1,018 comments
Just got done doing a couple races with everyone. I can already tell this is gonna lead to a lot of really fun racing! Anyways, I'll be back in 4 hours and then I'm gonna try and test out the livestream that way if we have a full room people can still watch or for anyone that wants to see the chaos, haha.

Awesome, I'll put a link to your channel in the OP Jett.

Doesn't Eric have one too, or was he just sharing with yours before?

Can someone add GS Bill btw? I'm at work :)

Awesome, I'll put a link to your channel in the OP Jett.

Doesn't Eric have one too, or was he just sharing with yours before?

Alright, nice! We were going off the same one. Seems like everyone's calling it night however, so not much to see.

Sorry I couldn't join tonight. The girlfriend is going out of town for a week tomorow so I figured I'd better spend some time with her. That does however mean I am free every day from now until Monday to grind the heck out of GT5. See yall tomorow!

Great fun last night!

(last turn/ final lap).
LCku1sfl.jpg

Last edited:
Would like to join in on this :) who wouldnt, it's a great opportunity to race these top guys.. i had a break from GT since i broke my foot at start of this month so would like to get back on it. My psn is Cage-Rage_1

Which steering wheel is most likely to be used in the national finals? I'm currently using my G27 and am very used to it, but I also have my old dfgt I can switch too. After watching some videos on youtube I think I should maybe change to the dfgt as they never, from what I've seen, have used a G27. Only dfgt and t500rs has been used.

I can't believe the paddle shifters don't move with the wheel on the t500. That's gonna throw some people off initially.

Filip_Ovik
Ok thanks! They also used the t500 in the live event in Sweden. I've heard that wheel is very strong, maybe I should turn up FFB to 10?
Maybe someone with a T500 can shed some light on what a 5 on that wheel would be on a Pro/GT/G25/G27.

I had to turn my Pro down to 7 yesterday just to get a handle on the feel. Think with some more laps I can go to max.

I can't believe the paddle shifters don't move with the wheel on the t500. That's gonna throw some people off initially.

Paddle shifters go along whole side of wheel basically, I actually didnt mind them being stationery. Only thing that felt way different I didnt like was the pedals on t500.

Im on 10ffb on my dfgt.

Paddle shifters go along whole side of wheel basically, I actually didnt mind them being stationery. Only thing that felt way different I didnt like was the pedals on t500.

I've never heard anyone say a good thing about the brake pedal on that wheel.

I really had no issues with the ffb on the T500 nor the shifters. Like Mike said above, the shifters are really easy to reach. The only issue I had was with the brake pedals being really stiff and hard to feel.

I really had no issues with the ffb on the T500 nor the shifters. Like Mike said above, the shifters are really easy to reach. The only issue I had was with the brake pedals being really stiff and hard to feel.

Yeah brake pedal was difficult to tell how much you were giving it, made it very hard to trail brake for me. Loved everything about the wheel itself, just not pedals.

Well after a difficult first race back in GT5, not played it since GTAcademy came out, had a nice decent race after that, when I finally properly got back into it, before I had to get to the gym before it closed! Look forward to some more lovely races :)!

Maybe someone with a T500 can shed some light on what a 5 on that wheel would be on a Pro/GT/G25/G27.

I said this somewhere on the PURE forum and I think I said that a 2 or 3 on my T500 would be a 5 on my G25. But as you know my G25 was pretty worn out the last time I used it. I couldn't give you an exact answer though.

Back