National Finals preparation meets/spec racing (NA) All welcome!

• Thread starter Wardez
  • 805 comments
Thanks R1600Turbo, TRC_Hunk, KingBestJr, JerseyDriverSS, carracerptp, and GTP_SniperWolph. I appreciate the kind words and look forward to practicing with you all over the next 2 weeks. Can't describe the relief ... Can't believe I was potentially going to miss it by .001. I wonder who else got in behind me? 36th, 37th?? TB-Racing was 36th, Kaamakazii was 37th. Did either of you (TB-Racing and Kaamakazii) guys get an email too?

man that mustve felt good, congrats man! i hope to see you on practicing with us.

ps: a friend of mine donated me a ps3 to use. a year old ps3 slim! no moar fat ps3! it had a borked hard drive, but i fixed it. ill be on tonight once my new ps3 finishes updating and installing GT5 =D

I've reset my connection settings an earlier version that allowed people to enter my rooms. If someone from my friend's list can see if they can get into my testing lobby, that would be great. 👍

I can sympathise^

My g25 burned a left side motor a few weeks before GTA, and now I've got the blinking yellow light. I got it started the other night and dropped in a room, but the game kept freezing before I could run. Now all I've got is a cycling yellow light.

After I claim it at Best Buy I'll drop in for some laps in the future. Good luck to you folks.

Δ9

Thanks Nasty! I have to thank you for the support and for pushing me to try GTA again this year. I have a feeling that you and azbay will be friends of mine no matter where life takes us. Cheers!

AWESOME

And hey, just so you know, I never took you off the finalist list on the OP because I knew you were going to get in, I just didn't want to say anything straight out so I wouldn't jinx it :x.

You must be psyched!

sent out some friend requests. If you need a GT:A GT-R drop a message when you accept the FR and I'll send in the clone.

No one knows what you went through better than me. I am SO happy for you Daryl. See you in San Diego my friend.

well... maybe EERS... ;)

Congrats Gator, you deserve it. See you at the National Finals. :)

P.S. Welcome to the realm of nerves and sleepless nights. :sly:

That's awesome, Gator. Look forward to racing with you in San Diego :) It just got real today!!! 2 weeks and 1 day until we know who's going to Silverstone! Pure awesomness

Good racing with you guys tonight. Well at least being on the same track I should say. Starting to get it together slowly. I just gotta calm down and go slow to go fast.

And gator glad you made it. Your super fast in these races.

Good racing with you guys tonight. Well at least being on the same track I should say. Starting to get it together slowly. I just gotta calm down and go slow to go fast.

aww, i didn't see a room posted. :(

Neither did I :(

I just have to get over it and keep practicing when I can.

Everyone thought the sleepless nights were over only to get a email and realize this is really happening. You thought wrong sleepless nights are back:crazy:

Wardez
Neither did I :(

I just have to get over it and keep practicing when I can.

Me either. Check friends list in gt5 I reckon. :/

Reset should be rolled over in about 30 minutes if anyone still wants Academy Z or GTR.

JerseyDriverSS

Thanks Jersey! I'm glad you are starting to feel better online. You are definitely improving!

It was fun sharing the track with you dudes tonight. Fast company is fun!

I hope to join up a couple more times before you guys head off to the Finals.

Thanks for having me!

can you guys add me on PSN. it would make finding the rooms a lot easier lol.

(BICDRIVER49)

thanks!

Added you to the OP sir.

If any one else wants to be added by us please so say, I might've missed one or two.

Np man, I'll get it to you soon.

Room's up:

A1Y21.jpg

Ill join you eddie give me 10 minutes just got home from racetrack watched some ARDC Midgets put on a show on Dirt. :)

And thanks a lot outlaw!! 👍

haha, aw man, sorry Rich, I think the room blew up as soon as you joined!

haha, aw man, sorry Rich, I think the room blew up as soon as you joined!
Oh, shoot. I might have to redo my connection settings... again! I had people trying to join my room earlier, and they actually started to, only to bounce back out. :crazy:

Back