National Finals preparation meets/spec racing (NA) All welcome!

• Thread starter Wardez
  • 805 comments
This was brought up in another thread, but if anyone that made it to the finals is using some sort of removable modification on their DFGT pedals, it's best to remove it now and practice without it!

R1600Turbo
This was brought up in another thread, but if anyone that made it to the finals is using some sort of removable modification on their DFGT pedals, it's best to remove it now and practice without it!

Should I make the switch from roof Cam to bumper. I think the lack of rearview will hurt in racing.

This might be a strange question, but during the competition, do they require you to wear shoes, or will the let you work the pedals with socks or even barefoot? As a DFPro owner, I can tell you that working the inputs with anything on the foot is like doing surgery with a chainsaw.
I use hood/roof view with my track map zoomed to "2".
That is probably one of the most important tips for good racecraft. 👍

This might be a strange question, but during the competition, do they require you to wear shoes, or will the let you work the pedals with socks or even barefoot? As a DFPro owner, I can tell you that working the inputs with anything on the foot is like doing surgery with a chainsaw.That is probably one of the most important tips for good racecraft. 👍

pics from last year's finals show they are wearing socks or are barefoot

They do let you take your shoes off. They were actually surprised by it last year. I think this year they know what to expect. :lol:

Are you stuck with a certain race view for racing or are you aloud to have it which way suits you best?

You can choose. They're not that strict. ;)

Good to hear i was worried i would have to adjust to different view. Thanks for the heads up. :)

Anyone who wants to practice some and makes a room let me know on here or send friend request i will join you.

Last edited:
I might in a few minutes.

Send me a friend request outlaw (kingbestjr) and ill join you need as much practice as i can getting used to running on sports tires. I for many seasons in my leagues have raced on racing mediums and hards. So i have a lot of work to do getting used to braking zones with these tires.

Let's see if this works...

1472-6118-3701-4252-4702

Try bringing the cars on the list. I have most in my garage, and are set to online status.

Last edited:
Maybe try and remake it
I've been through this before. I either can create rooms with a shaky connection or not and have a stable one. I have the latter atm.

Like I said. One of you will have to make a room. Then I can hop in, and be the host that way.

Will be there in a few. Just buying a few cars atm.

I did too should they stay stock? I dont have the black edition gt-r for some reason i did buy dlc for car pack 2 bought everything else but that one for some reason.

I did too should they stay stock? I dont have the black edition gt-r for some reason i did buy dlc for car pack 2 bought everything else but that one for some reason.
Yes. Don't worry about mileage. We can correct any power differences through the limiter.

Back