Next GT Sport Content Update Arrives March 5, Adds Toyota GR Supra

• Thread starter RZQSPEED
  • 1,152 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Slamming the Miata as an example of a poor race car shows you know little about racing. Massively popular club car around the world. Dominating SSCA events all over when I was last participating. Lookitup. Then you’ll know more than nothing Jon Snow. Massive race heritage to that car.

The racing/sport Miata, yes. Not this ****** slow-ass we're getting. And the Miata it's just an example. I still think we should get more race cars rather than normal street cars.

I take only five cars as a sign that GT Sport is saving content to keep the monthly content updates going for as long as possible. Because, honestly, the list of "no brainer additions" from older GT titles is beginning to shrink if you ask me.

I just hope that they don't decide to 'port' GT6 content and leave new content out. Just one or two truly new cars per update would be nice.

Do we have any indication that this might contain a new track?

OOOOH BOY this is gonna be fun.
The people who are sick of the constant "Where's Spa?!" posts.

Spä? ßPÂ! sPæ!

Hey, everyone is entitled to their preference, but it can’t be dismissed as iconic and important to race/race game fans. It’s usually the only f1 race I don’t fall asleep during! It’s layout produces great racing opportunities.

This is true of Silverstone. It’s a terribly boring track that is only famous and generally desired because of the history of it and the nation it resides in. If/when it gets included I’ll shrug, sigh and say “makes sense.”

I like you. You understand the Euro-elitism of race venues.

I appreciate the McLaren and the miata alike, I'm just so sick of these fantasy tracks and the clear refusal to give us back grand valleys deep forests autumn ring trial mountain etc. Etc. Also, I get the Fia focus and having modern touring cars available but goodness gracious what do we have to do to get old jccs jss jtc Gr.A Gr.N etc.

I'm glad I can replicate the liveries, but I cant accurately replicate the performance and the interiors. I would absolutely love it if we could get at least 5 cars from the era of 1988-95 touring cars.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1551114197480.jpg
    FB_IMG_1551114197480.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 49
I'm just so sick of these fantasy tracks and the clear refusal to give us back grand valleys deep forests autumn ring trial mountain etc.

Wait, you're sick of fantasy tracks - but you want a big list of fantasy tracks?!

I'm sick of fantasy tracks too, including the fantasy tracks you do (don't? - i'm confused) want. Instead i would like to see a list of completely new to the franchise real world circuits. The game should move forward and stop living off nostalgia just because something goes back to the beginning of it's existance.

The only time that i loved the miata in a racing game was in Forza 7 some sort of race version with role cage super fun car to drive!

In GT i Find Them slow and nog that fun....

I appreciate the McLaren and the miata alike, I'm just so sick of these fantasy tracks and the clear refusal to give us back grand valleys deep forests autumn ring trial mountain etc. Etc. Also, I get the Fia focus and having modern touring cars available but goodness gracious what do we have to do to get old jccs jss jtc Gr.A Gr.N etc.

I'm glad I can replicate the liveries, but I cant accurately replicate the performance and the interiors. I would absolutely love it if we could get at least 5 cars from the era of 1988-95 touring cars.
I feel it may have been best for PD to model roll cages in all cars. All of these cars are taken in track to be raced. It's true that in real life, not all people that go to a race track, have roll cages fitted in their cars. However, this game being what it is, roll cages would add to that immersion.

All the ingredients are in the game: power upgrades, weight loss, suspension tuning, tyre compounds, transmission adjustments. Without actually tracking down each race car version, just add a roll cage.

There are already a few dead giveaways proving that it's fake, which Famine highlighted. The person that threw this together needs to try a little bit harder to make it believable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back