Next GT Sport Content Update Arrives March 5, Adds Toyota GR Supra

  • Thread starter Thread starter RZQSPEED
  • 1,152 comments
  • 159,370 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Slamming the Miata as an example of a poor race car shows you know little about racing. Massively popular club car around the world. Dominating SSCA events all over when I was last participating. Lookitup. Then you’ll know more than nothing Jon Snow. Massive race heritage to that car.

The racing/sport Miata, yes. Not this ****** slow-ass we're getting. And the Miata it's just an example. I still think we should get more race cars rather than normal street cars.
 
I take only five cars as a sign that GT Sport is saving content to keep the monthly content updates going for as long as possible. Because, honestly, the list of "no brainer additions" from older GT titles is beginning to shrink if you ask me.

I just hope that they don't decide to 'port' GT6 content and leave new content out. Just one or two truly new cars per update would be nice.
 
The racing/sport Miata, yes. Not this ****** slow-ass we're getting. And the Miata it's just an example. I still think we should get more race cars rather than normal street cars.
No we should not becouse both sides have its fans.
And miata we are getting is iconic for the franchise.
Many of the gran turismo games this was the starter car.
 
Do we have any indication that this might contain a new track?
 
OOOOH BOY this is gonna be fun.
The people who are sick of the constant "Where's Spa?!" posts.

Spä? ßPÂ! sPæ!

Hey, everyone is entitled to their preference, but it can’t be dismissed as iconic and important to race/race game fans. It’s usually the only f1 race I don’t fall asleep during! It’s layout produces great racing opportunities.

This is true of Silverstone. It’s a terribly boring track that is only famous and generally desired because of the history of it and the nation it resides in. If/when it gets included I’ll shrug, sigh and say “makes sense.”

I like you. You understand the Euro-elitism of race venues.
 
I hope we get a trailer soon!
 
I appreciate the McLaren and the miata alike, I'm just so sick of these fantasy tracks and the clear refusal to give us back grand valleys deep forests autumn ring trial mountain etc. Etc. Also, I get the Fia focus and having modern touring cars available but goodness gracious what do we have to do to get old jccs jss jtc Gr.A Gr.N etc.

I'm glad I can replicate the liveries, but I cant accurately replicate the performance and the interiors. I would absolutely love it if we could get at least 5 cars from the era of 1988-95 touring cars.
 

Attachments

  • FB_IMG_1551114197480.jpg
    FB_IMG_1551114197480.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 55
I miss all the Miata/MX variations that we had in Gran Turismo 6 :gtpflag:. We went to so many to just a few
 
The important thing is that we are getting a Route X circuit experience right?
I mean there are circuit experceiences with Blue Moon Bay and Northern Isle Speedway, so I’m guessing there might be...
 
Do we have any indication that this might contain a new track?
The only indication would be the consistency of always having a track in every update.
 
I'm just so sick of these fantasy tracks and the clear refusal to give us back grand valleys deep forests autumn ring trial mountain etc.

Wait, you're sick of fantasy tracks - but you want a big list of fantasy tracks?!

I'm sick of fantasy tracks too, including the fantasy tracks you do (don't? - i'm confused) want. Instead i would like to see a list of completely new to the franchise real world circuits. The game should move forward and stop living off nostalgia just because something goes back to the beginning of it's existance.
 
Even if the cars are less than the usual amount 8 - 10 cars, I must say that I love all of them.
Plus, they are FREE!!!

I have a feeling the new track addition to GTS, will be Motegi...
Anyway, thanks PD in advance!!!
 
The only time that i loved the miata in a racing game was in Forza 7 some sort of race version with role cage super fun car to drive!

In GT i Find Them slow and nog that fun....
 
Is it real or fake?
 

Attachments

  • FA30B3FE-0D5B-49BF-88C5-479E503BD372.png
    FA30B3FE-0D5B-49BF-88C5-479E503BD372.png
    60.1 KB · Views: 96
Looks real to me. And my perfect guess that this BMW race car might be included for April update.

I'd be crazy to call it photoshopped.

EDIT: Oh wait, it's fake. Looks very close to being quite real, though. Especially because my eyes deceived me.
 
Last edited:
I appreciate the McLaren and the miata alike, I'm just so sick of these fantasy tracks and the clear refusal to give us back grand valleys deep forests autumn ring trial mountain etc. Etc. Also, I get the Fia focus and having modern touring cars available but goodness gracious what do we have to do to get old jccs jss jtc Gr.A Gr.N etc.

I'm glad I can replicate the liveries, but I cant accurately replicate the performance and the interiors. I would absolutely love it if we could get at least 5 cars from the era of 1988-95 touring cars.
I feel it may have been best for PD to model roll cages in all cars. All of these cars are taken in track to be raced. It's true that in real life, not all people that go to a race track, have roll cages fitted in their cars. However, this game being what it is, roll cages would add to that immersion.

All the ingredients are in the game: power upgrades, weight loss, suspension tuning, tyre compounds, transmission adjustments. Without actually tracking down each race car version, just add a roll cage.
 
There are already a few dead giveaways proving that it's fake, which Famine highlighted. The person that threw this together needs to try a little bit harder to make it believable.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back