Next GT Sport Content Update Arrives March 5, Adds Toyota GR Supra

• Thread starter RZQSPEED
  • 1,152 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope we get new Scape locations because the last content update just gave us a collection of Scapes that are located in Cambridge which are already in the game.

Cars and tracks aside two things i want in this update is increasing the amount of decals you can save to at least 3000 and adding a pit road speed limit.1000 decals isn't enough at all if you're someone that's always creating liveries which is what i do. And also adding a pit road speed limit would make races feel more realistic. Everyone just full throttle into the pits just ain't right and isn't realistic.

Last edited:
I got this today, anyone know what’s being updated?
4B539ADC-8782-4C5C-9911-B3ED6E02508C.jpeg

Last edited:
Well mainly route X. All I want is Sonoma raceway, spa, Laguna seca and donington, they can keep all the dragons tails, route x, etc. I dont like the focus on new fantasy when we had some solid classic tracks initially. Anything new should be real world circuits and filling the roster with 88-95 touring cars from each continent.
Wait, you're sick of fantasy tracks - but you want a big list of fantasy tracks?!

I'm sick of fantasy tracks too, including the fantasy tracks you do (don't? - i'm confused) want. Instead i would like to see a list of completely new to the franchise real world circuits. The game should move forward and stop living off nostalgia just because something goes back to the beginning of it's existance.

Most likely. There are Circuits Experiences for Blue Moon Bay and Northern Isle Speedway....

There's ovals then there's ovals. Blue Moon Bay obviously requires skill because T1 has to be perfect for a good lap, and T3 requires the right line. Northern Isle needs the right line to gain the last tenths, especially as the lack of banking on the front straight means the front washes out exiting Turn 2.

Speaking of Northern Isle, does Bristol produce good NASCAR races, or is it just 500 miles of follow the leader until someone gets their cage rattled?

Last edited:
There's ovals then there's ovals. Blue Moon Bay obviously requires skill because T1 has to be perfect for a good lap, and T3 requires the right line. Northern Isle needs the right line to gain the last tenths, especially as the lack of banking on the front straight means the front washes out exiting Turn 2.

Speaking of Northern Isle, does Bristol produce good NASCAR races, or is it just 500 miles of follow the leader until someone gets their cage rattled?

Depending on how it's done, a Route X Circuit Experience could be one of the hardest events in the game. It could require you to be inch perfect to not lose that 0.5 Kmh that will ultimately cost you your laptime.

"The revs rise and... they're off! We now interrupt this broadcast to bring you a marathon of all the best snooker matches, in full! Join us when we return, in the evening, when the competitiors will be completing the first lap."

Love it.:cheers:

It used to be follow the leader when they could only run the bottom. When they reconfigured in 08 and the top is the fast way around, combined with some VHT on the bottom line, you can pass and try different lines.

It's more strategic but a hell of a lot less fun.

Northern Isle is similar to the reconfigured Bristol - if you can get rolling on the top line you'll put in quick laps. It won't work for Circuit Experience but in actual races it's great once you get wound up.

Depending on how it's done, a Route X Circuit Experience could be one of the hardest events in the game. It could require you to be inch perfect to not lose that 0.5 Kmh that will ultimately cost you your laptime.

That's the same as any track though, the target times could be a lot tighter But they are fairly relaxed.

It used to be follow the leader when they could only run the bottom. When they reconfigured in 08 and the top is the fast way around, combined with some VHT on the bottom line, you can pass and try different lines.

It's more strategic but a hell of a lot less fun.

Northern Isle is similar to the reconfigured Bristol - if you can get rolling on the top line you'll put in quick laps. It won't work for Circuit Experience but in actual races it's great once you get wound up.

What cars are you using? I've only tried when Group 3 was the category, and there wasn't much passing at all.

Last edited:
What cars are you using? I've only tried when Group 3 was the category, and there wasn't much passing at all.
I haven't done it online, but when hotlapping the laps on the top when you're wound up are quicker than the traditional out-in-out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back