Next GT Sport Content Update Arrives March 5, Adds Toyota GR Supra

• Thread starter RZQSPEED
  • 1,152 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't need to grind that Much for those cars. You earn plenty of cash in the blue moon bay event. You would Only need to spend 2-3 hours there to buy all cars for this update. Gran turismo has Always been about grinding for collecting cars. At launch it was not Much for collecting cars. But now its more and more about collecting cars like it should.

You can't know this for sure. Pagani Huayra might cost 1,5 Million Credits. Plus 2 hours of grinding BMBC is a torture. It makes less than no fun. My brain cells are dying and my blood pressure raises by 200% if one of the brain dead AI drivers moves in my car when I overtake it and destroy my bonus.

Your usual reactions. Most would be happy for more stuff to play with, then you got your Spa circlejerk, and your "iTs nOt fReE" ranters

As a Spa circle jerker and "not free" ranter I take exception to this. :lol: I am happy for new content too, as it is deserved after paying for a full game. I'm just legitimately puzzled by the poor content choices PD makes along the way.

Baka Shi?

I wouldnt mind.

I dont understand the Spa hype either.

Laguna Seca is the one that weirds me out,its like the favorite track for a lot of people but at the same time i don't see many asking for it,its all about SPA and Trial Mountain,Laguna Seca is the Schrodinger's Race Track.

Laguna Seca is the Schrodinger's Race Track.
You talking about this dude?

Erwin Rudolf Josef Alexander Schrödinger; (12 August 1887 – 4 January 1961) was a Nobel Prize-winning Austrian physicist who developed a number of fundamental results in the field of quantum theory: the Schrodinger equation provides a way to calculate the wave function of a system and how it changes dynamically in time.

Maybe we'll get another original track!
i1Oebtd4lrCaScc.jpg

Okay, many of you hate this track and will say that it doesn't belong in GTS but I love it!

Yet hilariously they picked the one F1 GTR that never raced in BPR....
But this car is that one won the 24H Lemans, the BPR F1 GTR's are the same vehicle without those small lights, obviously different color and teams. The Kokusai Kaihatsu UK car is more iconic i think

Last edited:
J.D
The only thing i don't like is that we don't get this update in february but in march so there will be no next update in march. :mischievous:
I wouldn't be so sure about that...I loaded up GT Sport this morning and got a notification that the game will be taken down for maintenance tonight, February 26th.

But this car is that one won the 24H Lemans, the BPR F1 GTR's are the same vehicle without those small lights, obviously different color and teams.

If you insist. They did well to cover up how works the Ueno car really was....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back