Next GT Sport Content Update Arrives March 5, Adds Toyota GR Supra

• Thread starter RZQSPEED
  • 1,152 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Furai's blueprints can be easily be used by PD.

Ever since the car was destroyed in 2008 it did not stop the car from being featured in racing games.

So bring in the Furai.

Is it real or fake?
not real

Am I too greedy if I say I'm longing to see this one?
The ultimate gorgeous tribute to the legendary 300 SLR.
images

Well, not very possible.

Last edited by a moderator:
Furai's blueprints can be easily be used by PD.

Ever since the car was destroyed in 2008 it did not stop the car from being featured in racing games.

So bring in the Furai.
I hope it will exists once more in GT7. Maybe PD is saving that Mazda for that game.

Your usual reactions. Most would be happy for more stuff to play with, then you got your Spa circlejerk, and your "iTs nOt fReE" ranters
I know right? I would want to try Baku because it's provided some excellent F1 action, and is just obscure for many reasons.

The game will feel more complete once we have this:
Agreed.

Maybe we'll get another original track!
i1Oebtd4lrCaScc.jpg

Okay, many of you hate this track and will say that it doesn't belong in GTS but I love it!
This is probably more likely than some of the original tracks from GT4...

Am I too greedy if I say I'm longing to see this one?
The ultimate gorgeous tribute to the legendary 300 SLR.
images

Well, not very possible.
Yes you are being too greedy:lol:

You can't know this for sure. Pagani Huayra might cost 1,5 Million Credits. Plus 2 hours of grinding BMBC is a torture. It makes less than no fun. My brain cells are dying and my blood pressure raises by 200% if one of the brain dead AI drivers moves in my car when I overtake it and destroy my bonus.

No i can know the prices for sure yet. But i don't expect the Pagani huayra be more than 1,5 mil.
Slr mclaren might be 1 mil now who nows. But
you don't need to grind that at once. Just baby steps will get you there. And i don't think anyone do the blue moon bay event for the fun of it. But its a great way to earn credits. When i do blue moon bay i just listen to music and the time will pass by pretty quickly

Glad we're getting the Supra but I was somewhat surprised when I saw it only had 340hp. I mean, the old RZ had 335hp. Ok, technology is 20 years newer but still. Thought it would rival the new NSX but I suppose the NSX was considered more of a 'supercar' whereas the Supra a 'sports' car.

Glad we're getting the Supra but I was somewhat surprised when I saw it only had 340hp. I mean, the old RZ had 335hp. Ok, technology is 20 years newer but still. Thought it would rival the new NSX but I suppose the NSX was considered more of a 'supercar' whereas the Supra a 'sports' car.

Toyota have the Lexus LFA for supercar customers

CJ
have the

Supercars with a Japanese badge rarely sell, and Toyota's collaboration with BMW on the new Supra strongly suggests that costs matter.

Toyota have the Lexus LFA for supercar customers

CJ
have the

Not really. Limited production run not manufactured since 2012.

So many great tracks in the USA! Road America, Watkins Glen, Road Atlanta, Sebring, Infineon, Lime Rock, Mid-Ohio SCC, Laguna Seca... I could go on!

Granted I can't see many (if any) of these coming to GTS but some would certainly work better than others!

If we see at least two of them in 2019 I'd be happy. One can only hope that PD doesn't throw all the tracks into the bin when the next GT on PS5 arrives.

Getting a little tired of the game again. If the new track is a dud/ non-existent without other significant improvements I will likely give Dirt Rally 2 a crack.

You can't know this for sure. Pagani Huayra might cost 1,5 Million Credits. Plus 2 hours of grinding BMBC is a torture. It makes less than no fun. My brain cells are dying and my blood pressure raises by 200% if one of the brain dead AI drivers moves in my car when I overtake it and destroy my bonus.
Given how the GT6 supercars that were added to game retained their prices from GT6 (e.g Ferrari Enzo, Lamborghini Aventador, McLaren F1, etc.), you're looking at 1,350,000 million credits to buy that Huayra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back