Official Playstation Store Thread

On an unrelated subject, I just noticed that for the premium themes listed in the PSN store, they now have an option to do a full screen preview by pressing the square button after selecting Preview. Before, you were just limited to a 1/4 view size.
That has been available since they began premium themes, but for a while it took almost a day to show the option. Now the option is available almost immediately at the update.

I'm still not sure why one would buy any of these as there are so many similar ones for free available all over the internet, but I will say, some of those wallpapers in those themes are quite 'titillating'. ;)

If you are not sure what I mean, preview the following:
  • #1 Azmodeus Dark Angels Theme
  • #2 Metal Battalion Maidens Theme
  • Lingerie Girls Theme
Somehow, I don't think my wife would be too impressed... ;)
Oddly, I prefer non-animated girls in bikinis, which are also available. And if I was that hard up to see good looking women my PS3 has a Web browser.

As for why anyone would buy some of these... I do not know. Amazing thing, even if you wanted girlie themes the web browser will take you to any PS3 theme specialty page and they will download those themes directly to your PS3.

Now, why they charge is simple: They are developed by third-party design and advertising firms using fully licensed logos, etc. Oddly, the Internet being what it is these days, you can find those same licensed images, or ones that look very similar, in themes for free on the net.

I have the game but im lost for time to play it. I didn't know there was a new mountain. But did you download it for the correct version of the game?

I have the game but im lost for time to play it. I didn't know there was a new mountain. But did you download it for the correct version of the game?

Well I didn't download it to GTAIV did I?:crazy:

Yes, I did download it for Shaun White Snowboarding, and I couldn't of downloaded it wrong because 1. I have all my new content on the game, the only problem is the textures, and 2. there's only one version of the game.

Really? Was that at launch? When I got my PS3 I don't remember seeing games over $10, and those were the top notch games. I know that I thought the Ratchet and Clank game was the first one I knew of that was $15.

I may have mistaken the price of Tekken 5 for Calling All Cars, as I did a search and you are correct and Calling All Cars was $10.

Tekken 5, which came out nearly two years ago was $20 (and another $10 for just the online add-on).

Also Fatal Inertia EX was $30 which came out about a month before Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty, followed shortly after by WipEoutHD which was $20.

There have also been a few $15 games like:
  • Jeopardy
  • Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords
  • Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket Powered Battle Cars
  • Penny Arcade Adventures: ep1
  • Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
  • Penny Arcade Adventures: ep2
  • LUMINES Supernova

I wonder if anyone has compiled a list of all the PSN games and their prices when they were released as well as when ever they got a price drop?

In the event no ones has, I know in GTP's official PS Store thread many of us have posted prices as well as price drops over the last two years. In fact, the official PS Blog has been officially reporting Store updates and prices since the end of August of 2007. I think the same person always posts the store updates, so if you search just their posts, you should be able to find each update listing.

If not, and you know the date and can guess the update number, you can also jump to a specific listing using the following URL address formula:

blog.us.playstation.com/(year)/(month)/(day)/playstation-store-update-(update number)

Thus, the most recent listing is:

blog.us.playstation.com/2009/01/15/playstation-store-update-68/

However, back to the topic, I'm fairly certain $10 is what most PSN games have been and contineu to be priced at, especially if you do not count any of the legacy games.

For instance, I'm fairly certain all of the following games were priced at $10:
  1. Grip Shift
  2. flOw
  3. Super Rub-a-dub
  4. Calling All Cars
  5. Super Stardust HD
  6. Nucleus
  7. Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix
  8. High Stakes on the Vegas Strip: Poker Edition
  9. Everyday Shooter
  10. Pain
  11. High Velocivty Bowling
  12. Toy Home
  13. Snakeball
  14. PixelJunk Monsters
  15. Rocketmen: Axis of Evil
  16. Echochrome
  17. Wolf of the Battlefield: Commando 3
  18. Novastrike
  19. 1942: Joint Strike
  20. PixelJunk Eden
  21. Bionic Commando: Rearmed
  22. The Last Guy
  23. GEON Emotions
  24. Mega Man 9
  25. Prince of Persia Classic
  26. Age of Booty
  27. Brain Challenge
  28. Soldner-X
  29. PowerUp Forever
  30. Crash Commando
  31. Cuboid
  32. GTI Club+: Rally Cote d'Azur
  33. Magic Ball

While there are certainly several PSN games that I personally wouldn't buy for $10 and I think it's crazy that they charged $30 for Fatal Inertia, but $10 has been and continues to be the norm for most PSN games, which compared to a few of the poorly reviewed $40-$60 disc based games can be quite a bargain. 👍

While they don't have much in the way of replay value, Penny Arcade Adventures: OTRSPOD part 1 and 2 (of 4) are some of the funniest games I've ever played, though they are NOT for young'ns, due to the hilariously gratuitous swearing and gore. While a lot of the puzzle games and dual-stick shooters on the PSN will give you more hours of enjoyment, these feel more like full-featured games. Remember quality > quantity.

Also, the game-ruining episode 2 save game bug (bit me, lost my game :grumpy:) has now been fixed. These are a lot better than 1/4th a $60 retail game :dopey:

I may have mistaken the price of Tekken 5 for Calling All Cars, as I did a search and you are correct and Calling All Cars was $10.
Now, I'm not so confused. I know I bought it at $7.99 during a sale.

Tekken 5, which came out nearly two years ago was $20 (and another $10 for just the online add-on).

Also Fatal Inertia EX was $30 which came out about a month before Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty, followed shortly after by WipEoutHD which was $20.
Fatal Inertia is insane, as is, in my opinion, Tekken 5 with online. I bought the $20 pack, but I have yet to add the online add-on. That is just my little way of protesting getting charged extra for functionality that should have been built in.

Anyway, I really don't factor in the $15-$30 games with this. If you recall the PS2 had the games that came out at something like $10-$20. They were budget titles that didn't have all the glitz and glamour of full priced titles That is what I consider most of these games. Would I pay $60 for WipEout HD? No, that is too much. But $20 felt like I was stealing. These are the games that would be good enough to put on a disc, but you cannot justify a $50-$60 price tag. In my mind these are a on a tier above the rest. They are big enough to have required a DVD, but too small to justify a Blu-Ray.

Similarly I do not count the full-price titles, like Siren, Warhawk, Burnout Paradise, or S.O.C.O.M. It is a different tier than these small few hundred megabyte games.

There have also been a few $15 games like:
  • Jeopardy
  • Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords
  • Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket Powered Battle Cars
  • Penny Arcade Adventures: ep1
  • Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
  • Penny Arcade Adventures: ep2
  • LUMINES Supernova
Two of which got permanent price cuts within just a few months (Jeopardy and Tongue-Tied Battle Cars). Two others I think should get them (Puzzle Quest and Lumines).

I think the fact that the price cuts happened for two of those is a sign that in some instances consumers agree with me. The PSN is still playing the iTunes pricing game on occasion, where prices move around to find the sweet spot. Although, Jeopardy had its own problems. It has to compete with Buzz! Buzz has personality while Jeopardy is apparently devoid of any life, and being multiple choice, made it not even Jeopardy any more. And to date there is no way to add more questions. I am also sure that advertising trophies in the trailer, only to have them be in-game only made a few people angry.

Now when they release Wheel of Fortune I hope they make it feel like the show.

I wonder if anyone has compiled a list of all the PSN games and their prices when they were released as well as when ever they got a price drop?
Wikipedia has a list, but not prices.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_PlayStation_Network_games

While there are certainly several PSN games that I personally wouldn't buy for $10 and I think it's crazy that they charged $30 for Fatal Inertia, but $10 has been and continues to be the norm for most PSN games, which compared to a few of the poorly reviewed $40-$60 disc based games can be quite a bargain. 👍
I'm not saying there aren't good values to be found at $10. I mean, I bought 1942: Joint Strike and PAIN! at full price and feel they were good. Albeit, 1942 wouldn't be if not for the nostalgia, which John Diamonon from Capcom actually responded to me commenting about it, saying that it was mainly only popular with the fans of the original. I've even bough the nickle and dime add-ons for PAIN! and High Velocity Bowling. Had I realized how good HVB was I would have bought that at full price early on too.

My issue is with games like the three recently released by Tik Games and Creat Games. Cuboid - basically a remake of a Flash game. Mah Jong - $10, for Mah Jong? Magic Ball - it's Breakout with personality.

Now, that said, I did finally beat all the levels of Magic Ball last night and seeing how devilishly difficult they made it on the harder levels (are your kids able to do anything with those?) I see that they may have justified their price. 48 levels, with about 5-10 requiring multiple attempts is more than I expected. And my wife likes it, which is a bonus.

My thing is that I look at these and think that if you put them in SD you wouldn't lose any gameplay and would then be able to put it on a PS1. (Note: I have not attempted Magic Ball online yet.) With that in mind, I am thinking that HD graphics and online functionality is not worth double the price. $7.99 maybe.

But maybe I get too picky. I mean I am debating a $2 difference in value.

I guess I just want some price variance based on what the game is. Cuboid is far different than Echochrome, but they are the same price. Magic Ball is not nearly as complex as PAIN (it is sort of a Breakout game...sort of) but they are the same price. Perhaps I am just not happy with the fact that the flexibility a virtual marketplace allows is not being taken advantage of.

Or, maybe I just need to realize they are similarly priced but for different audiences. Your kids love Magic Ball, but would likely get bored with PAIN (assuming you let them play the innuendo fest) in a matter of minutes. They have similar value for different people.

And I think I just talked myself out of my argument.

While they don't have much in the way of replay value, Penny Arcade Adventures: OTRSPOD part 1 and 2 (of 4) are some of the funniest games I've ever played, though they are NOT for young'ns, due to the hilariously gratuitous swearing and gore. While a lot of the puzzle games and dual-stick shooters on the PSN will give you more hours of enjoyment, these feel more like full-featured games. Remember quality > quantity.
A question about these: Are they worth it? I mean, if all four episodes came out for $60 on Blu-Ray would you buy it, assuming you didn't pay for the first two already?

I was really hoping for a demo because I find it hard to hand over $15 an episode to guys who are famous for popularizing game-themed Webcomics.

g07892354b0.jpg

US PlayStation Store Update

Price Update
  • Brain Challenge Expansion Pack (now $2.99)

Add-on Game Content
  • BUZZ! Quiz TV American Culture Pack ($5.99)
  • NARUTO: Ultimate Ninja STORM Pack 7 (free)
  • Skate 2 Time Is Money Pack ($4.99)
  • Guitar Hero World Tour
    • “Tomorrow” by Silverchair ($1.99)
    • “Outtathaway!” by The Vines ($1.99)
    • “Dimension” by Wolfmother ($1.99)
    • Aussie Track Pack ($5.49)
  • Rock Band
    • “Feed the Tree” - Belly ($1.99)
    • “I Stand Alone” - Godsmack ($1.99)
    • “Typical” - Mute Math ($1.99)
    • “War Zone” - Rob Zombie ($1.99)
    • “Wind Me Up” - Ghost Hounds ($1.99)
    • “Space Cowboy” - Steve Miller Band ($1.99)
    • “Take the Money and Run” - Steve Miller Band ($1.99)
    • “The Joker” - Steve Miller Band ($1.99)
    • Steve Miller Band Track Pack 01 ($5.49)

Game Demos (free)
  • WipEout HD
  • F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin Demo

Game Videos (free)
  • Resistance: Retribution Story Trailer
  • Lords of the Rings Conquest: Conquest Good to be Good Trailer
  • Mirror’s Edge DLC Trailer
  • Eat Lead Teaser Trailer
  • Ski-Doo Snowmobile Challenge

Movie and Blu-ray Disc Trailers (free)
  • The X-Files: I Want to Believe: “Reinstated” Featurette
  • Max Payne: Script to Screen Featurette
  • Horton Hears a Who: Anatomy of a Scene Featurette

US PlayStation Store for PSP

Game Videos (free)
  • Resistance: Retribution Story Trailer (also available from PS3 Store)

PSP Themes
  • Kicks PSP Theme ($0.99) (PS3 Kicks Theme also available from PS3 Store)
  • PSP Premium Themes (x18) (Various; $0.99/$1.49) (also available from PS3

512HNYPDXWL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

EU PlayStation Store Update

Games
  • Precipice of Darkness: Episode One, £7.99/€9.99

PS1 Games
  • The Little Mermaid II, £3.99/€4.99
  • Disney’s Action Game Feat. Hercules, £3.99/€4.99

Demo
FEAR2 demo, FREE

Add-on Game Content
  • Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm Pack 5, FREE
  • Buzz! American Culture Quiz, £3.99/€4.99
  • Skate 2 - Time is Money, £3.19/€3.99
  • FAR CRY® 2 FORTUNES PACK, €9.99
  • Guitar Hero World Tour
    • DIMENSION BY WOLFMOTHER, £1.59/€1.99
    • OUTTATHAWAY BY THE VINES, £1.59/€1.99
    • TOMORROW BY SILVERCHAI, £1.59/€1.99
    • Aussie Track Pack, £4.39/€5.49
  • Rock Band
    • SPACE COWBOY, £0.99/€1.49
    • TAKE THE MONEY AND RUN, £0.99/€1.49
    • THE JOKER, £0.99/€1.49
    • STEVE MILLER PACK 01, £2.49/€3.99
    • FEED THE TREE, £0.99/€1.49
    • I STAND ALONE, £0.99/€1.49
    • TYPICAL, £0.99/€1.49
    • WAR ZONE, £0.99/€1.49
    • WIND ME UP, £0.99/€1.49

Game Videos
  • MAFIA II: CHRISTMAS CONFESSION, FREE
  • God of War 3 Trailer FREE
  • Uncharted 2 Trailer, FREE

EU PlayStation Store for PSP

Games
  • The Little Mermaid II, £3.99/€4.99
  • Disney’s Action Game Feat. Hercules, £3.99/€4.99
  • Riff: Everyday Shooter™, £6.29/€7.99
  • EA Replay, £15.99/€19.99
  • Tom Clancys Endwar, £34.99/€49.99
  • Super Pocket Tennis, £7.99/€9.99

Video
  • Resistance Retribution Trailer, FREE

Two things I have learned from this update:
  1. I will never complain about a lack of PS1 games for fear of what we might get. Instead I will specifically complain about a lack of specific titles.
  2. Rock Band DLC is astronomically better than Guitar Hero: World Tour DLC. I mean, it is as if when Guitar Hero started meeting weekly updates the guys for Rock Band said, "We were just holding back the awesome." Remember kids, competition is a good thing.

Seriously though, since the holidays I have gotten Jethro Tull, James Gang, Deep Purple, Roy Orbison, Lenny Kravitz, and now Steve Miller Band.

By the way, if anyone is looking for a good site that tracks Rock Band DLC with reviews and videos check this out: http://www.rbdlc.com/

Cool, which track(s)?
Hymn 43 was the DLC track, and Aqualung is in the Rock Band 2 track list.

Just remember, you have to perform any Tull song standing on one leg, with a manic grin on your face!
Were you spying on my New Year's party?

Thanks for the tip, although it might be a cold day in hell before I buy Rock Band (or any game like that)...!
I said that once, then I actually tried it. A lot of games like to make us look like idiots, but at least these give us awesome music to rock out to while doing it.

Besides, it isn't as if this is Disney: Sing It!

I said that once, then I actually tried it. A lot of games like to make us look like idiots, but at least these give us awesome music to rock out to while doing it.

Besides, it isn't as if this is Disney: Sing It!
Maybe when my nephew is a bit older... although I can see the potential, especially if there was a bit of beer involved too ;)

Being a prog fan, I'd love it if there were some proper prog classics on there, like "Thick As A Brick" by Jethro Tull, "Hemispheres" by Rush, "Supper's Ready" by Genesis or "The Gates Of Delirium" by Yes... at over 20 minutes a piece, though, I reckon they'd have to charge extra for those...

Were you spying on my New Year's party?
:lol: No, and I sure hope no-one was spying on ours either :ill:

Maybe when my nephew is a bit older... although I can see the potential, especially if there was a bit of beer involved too ;)
I actually start to get better at about 3 beers and then peak at around 6 or 7, after that it's like my ability falls off a cliff.

Being a prog fan, I'd love it if there were some proper prog classics on there, like "Thick As A Brick" by Jethro Tull, "Hemispheres" by Rush, "Supper's Ready" by Genesis or "The Gates Of Delirium" by Yes... at over 20 minutes a piece, though, I reckon they'd have to charge extra for those...
So, would the entire Rush -Moving Pictures album as DLC and "The Trees" on Rock Band 2 interest you? This includes YYZ, despite being instrumental. I still want more prog though. They get a lot more new metal and mainstream classic rock than anything. Although, the occasional Jonathan Coulton cheers me up too.

Lots of new content on the various PSN stores, but here are a few of the highlights...

Savage Moon finally made it to the NA store as well as a new PSN game, Bejeweled 2 including a demo for it.

The European PSN stores got the free Chinese New Year's LBP costume pack as well as the 1080p version of the Final Fantasy XIII trailer.

I guess NA will get the Chinese New Year's LBP costume pack next week... but it's odd that Europe got the 1080p Final Fantasy XIII trailer while NA only got the 720p version.

The Japanese PSN store has the latest trailer for Ryu ga Gotoku 3 (Yakuza 3)... which looks like a fanastic game!

The Hong Kong/Asian PSN store also has some 'titlating' HD videos of the girls from the HiTV HD BoBo series.

Last edited:
Nitrate, I hate to go off topic here, but how the hell do you get all this informatoin? Everyone of your posts is worth reading, All are stuffed with information almost everyone can use. and your almost never wrong, or even guissing for that matter. Are you like, god or something? haha

+rep on all your posts, you keep me updated with everything!!!

Nitrate, I hate to go off topic here, but how the hell do you get all this informatoin? Everyone of your posts is worth reading, All are stuffed with information almost everyone can use. and your almost never wrong, or even guissing for that matter. Are you like, god or something? haha

Thanks, and no... I have no God like abilities... just like to keep informed and share what I learn with those that might benefit from it... sort of like pay-it-forward if you will. :)

Nitrate, I hate to go off topic here, but how the hell do you get all this information? Everyone of your posts is worth reading, All are stuffed with information almost everyone can use. and your almost never wrong, or even guissing for that matter. Are you like, god or something? haha

While I agree, I will say that the information in that post can all be easily found at a few gaming blog sites. But that is also one of his less detailed posts (full store update listed below 👍 ).

Now, when he does get detailed, it is truly amazing, but I have noticed he mainly keeps close to A/V tech talk. I suspect a lot of that has to do with his job and/or hobby. I don't know which it is, but if it isn't at least a hobby, he is way too interested. Similarly, I can tell you how broadcast media in the US works, because my job is related to that, or give detailed explanations of my likes and dislikes of movies, video games, and politics because those are my interests.

He is a very thorough researcher when it catches his interest. If he had the desire to enter the opinions forum he would be up there with Famine and Danoff in his ability to post abundant resources.

All that said, now for the full store updates.

savage-moon-20080822025052029_640w.jpg

PULSE
  • PULSE 01/29 Edition (also available from the PSP store) (free)

Price Update
  • Burnout Paradise Price Drop (now $19.99)
  • Shaun White Mile High Target and Regular Editions Price Drop (now $4.99)

Downloadable Games
  • Bejeweled 2 ($9.99)
  • Savage Moon ($9.99)
  • Brain Challenge PS3 + PSP games Bundle ($12.99)

Add-on Game Content
  • LittleBigPlanet God of War Mini Pack ($2.99)
  • LittleBigPlanet Kratos Costume ($1.99)
  • LittleBigPlanet GroundHog Day Costume (free)
  • LittleBigPlanet Ape Escape Costume ($1.99)
  • LittleBigPlanet Toro Costume ($1.99)
  • Skate 2 Filmer Pack ($7.49)
  • Mirror’s Edge Exclusive Free DLC Map (free)
  • The Lord of the Rings: Conquest Content Pack (free)
  • Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice Character: Hanako ($1.99)
  • Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice Character: Taro ($1.99)
  • Rock Band
    • “Cold Rain and Snow” - Grateful Dead ($1.99)
    • “Doin’ That Rag” - Grateful Dead ($1.99)
    • “Don’t Ease Me In” - Grateful Dead ($1.99)
    • “Fire on the Mountain” - Grateful Dead ($1.99)
    • “Hell in a Bucket” - Grateful Dead ($1.99)
    • “Uncle John’s Band” - Grateful Dead ($1.99)
    • Grateful Dead Pack 02 ($9.99)
  • Guitar Hero World Tour
    • “Bag It Up” by Oasis ($1.99)
    • “The Turning” by Oasis ($1.99)
    • “Waiting for the Rapture” by Oasis ($1.99)
    • “The Shock of the Lightning” by Oasis ($1.99)
    • “I’m Outta Time” by Oasis ($1.99)
    • “(Get Off Your) High Horse Lady” by Oasis ($1.99)
    • “Falling Down” by Oasis ($1.99)
    • “To Be Where There’s Life” by Oasis ($1.99)
    • “Ain’t Got Nothin’” by Oasis ($1.99)
    • “The Nature of Reality” by Oasis ($1.99)
    • “Soldier On” by Oasis ($1.99)
    • Full Album “Dig Out Your Soul” by Oasis ($18.99)
  • Karaoke Revolution Presents: American Idol Encore 2
    • Twist & Shout ($1.49)
    • Irreplaceable ($1.49)
    • Sister Christian ($1.49)
    • Killing Me Softly With His Song ($1.49)
    • If You Don’t Know Me By Now ($1.49)
    • Breakaway ($1.49)

Game Demos (free)
  • Bejeweled 2 Demo

Game Videos (free)
  • Final Fantasy XIII Trailer
  • Wanted: Weapons of Fate Teaser

Movie Trailers (free)
  • The International Trailer
  • Angels & Demons Trailer
  • The Making of Hulk Vs. Wolverine
  • The Making of Hulk Vs. Thor

PS3 Themes
  • Bejeweled 2 Theme (free)
  • Command and Conquer Red Alert 3 Ultimate Edition Theme (free)

PS3 Wallpaper (free)
  • Lord of the Rings: Conquest Wallpaper (x3)

PlayStation Store for PSP

PULSE
  • PULSE 01/29 Edition (also available from the PS3 store) (free)

PSP Wallpaper (free)
LocoRoco 2 Wallpaper (x7)

supersonic-acrobatic-rocket-powered-battle-cars-screens-of-in-game-action-running-on-playstation-3-20080808095740304_640w.jpg

Downloadable Games
  • Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars, £7.99/€9.99

Add-On Game Content
  • Lord Of The Rings: Conquest™ Hero Arena bonus
  • Mirror’s Edge - Exclusive Map
  • Skate 2 - Filmer Pack, £4.79/€5.99
  • LittleBigPlanet™ Ground Hog Day Costume, FREE
  • LittleBigPlanet™ Ape Escape Sackboy Costume, £1.59/€1.99
  • LittleBigPlanet™ Kratos Sackboy Costume, £1.59/€1.99
  • LittleBigPlanet™ Toro Costume, £1.59/€1.99
  • LittleBigPlanet™ God of War Level Kit, £2.39/€2.99
  • Rock Band
    • GRATEFUL DEAD PACK 02, £4.99/€7.99
    • UNCLE JOHN’S BAND, £0.99/€1.49
    • FIRE ON THE MOUNTAIN, £0.99/€1.49
    • HELL IN A BUCKET, £0.99/€1.49
    • COLD RAIN AND SNOW, £0.99/€1.49
    • DOIN’ THAT RAG, £0.99/€1.49
    • DON’T EASE ME IN, £0.99/€1.49

Game Videos
  • Magic Ball Trailer, FREE
  • Final Fantasy XIII Official Trailer 1, FREE
  • High Velocity Bowling™Characters Trailer, FREE

Theme
  • Crash Commando™ map theme, FREE

PSP content available to download via PS3 Store

Downloadable Games
  • Fight Night Round 3 PSP, £15.99/€19.99
  • Buzz! Master Quiz PSP Full Game, £19.99/€29.99

EU PSP Store/Media Manager Store

Downloadable Games
  • Fight Night Round 3 PSP, £15.99/€19.99
  • Buzz! Master Quiz PSP Full Game, £19.99/€29.99

Add-on Game Content
  • echochrome Micro expansion pack, £3.19/€3.99

OK, I bought Savage Moon but haven't had a chance to play it as my brother-in-law is crashing at our house until they get power back on. I did try the Bejeweled 2 demo and I will stick to the copy on my cell phone. I also got the free LBP costumes. I will wait to decide if I want the Ape Escape one at $1.99 or not.

He is a very thorough researcher when it catches his interest. If he had the desire to enter the opinions forum he would be up there with Famine and Danoff in his ability to post abundant resources.

Some say he can untangle your AV cables just by staring at them, and that he enjoys listening to recordings of dogs barking while taking a bath. All we know is he's called the DN

couldn't help myself

Some say he can untangle your AV cables just by staring at them, and that he enjoys listening to recordings of dogs barking while taking a bath. All we know is he's called the DN

couldn't help myself
:lol: Well played. :cheers:

killzone-countdown.gif

3256275876_6f44d179d2.jpg

Downloadable Games
  • 3 on 3 NHL Arcade ($9.99)
  • Burnout Paradise - The Ultimate Bundle ($29.99)

Add-on Game Content
  • Burnout Paradise Party ($9.99)
  • High Velocity Bowling: Dwayne ($0.99)
  • High Velocity Bowling: Candy ($0.99)
  • Hot Shots Golf New Course ($4.99)
  • LittleBigPlanet Valentine’s Day Mini-Pack ($2.99)
  • NARUTO: Ultimate Ninja STORM Pack 8 (free)
  • Rock Band
    • “Cowboy Song (Live)” - Thin Lizzy ($1.99)
    • “Jailbreak (Live)” - Thin Lizzy ($1.99)
    • “The Boys Are Back in Town (Live)” - Thin Lizzy ($1.99)
    • Thin Lizzy Track Pack 01 ($5.49)
    • “Precious” - The Pretenders ($1.99)
    • “Hit Me With Your Best Shot” - Pat Benetar ($1.99)
    • “Don’t Tell Me” - Nikko ($0.99)
    • “Break My Heart” - Nikko ($0.99)
  • Guitar Hero World Tour
    • “Gimme All Your Lovin’” as made famous by ZZ Top, covered by Wavegroup ($1.99)
    • “Commotion” by Creedence Clearwater Revival ($1.99)
    • “Black Betty” as made famous by Ram Jam, covered by Wavegroup ($1.99)
    • Southern Rock Track Pack ($5.49)

Game Demos (free)
  • MLB 09 The Show Demo
  • 3 on 3 NHL Arcade Trial

Game Videos (free)
  • LocoRoco 2 Pre-Launch Trailer
  • F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin EPA Trailer
  • PAIN: Darts Trailer
  • PAIN: Fortress Trailer
  • Winter Dew Tour: Kevin Pearce in Japan
  • Winter Dew Tour: Colby West
  • Winter Dew Tour: Breckenridge Ridin’ Highlights
  • Winter Dew Tour: Breckenridge Recap
  • Winter Dew Tour: Breckenridge Freeskiing Thrills
  • Winter Dew Tour: Breckenridge Athletes
  • Winter Dew Tour: PlayStation Pro Moments - Breckenridge

Movie Trailers (free)
  • 2012 Trailer
  • Open Season 2 Blu-ray Disc Trailer

PS3 Themes
  • LocoRoco 2 MuiMui Theme (free)
  • Evil Clowns Theme ($1.49)
  • Gothic Girlz Theme ($1.49)
  • Polar Bears Theme ($1.49)

US PlayStation Store for PSP

Game Demos (free)
  • Phantasy Star Portable

Game Videos (free)
  • LocoRoco 2 Pre-Launch Trailer

PSP Wallpaper (free)
  • LocoRoco 2 Wallpaper (x4)

Games
  • Lumines Supernova, £8.99/€10.99
  • Cuboid, £7.99/€9.99
  • Magic Ball™, £7.99/€9.99
  • 3 on 3 NHL® Arcade Full Game upgrade, £6.29/€7.99

Game Demos
  • Killzone 2 Demo, FREE

Add-On Game Packs
  • Skate 2 - Time is Money, €3.99
  • Skate 2 - Filmer Pack, €5.99
  • LittleBigPlanet™ - Valentine’s Day Level kit, £2.39/€2.99
  • EGWT - Golfasaurus-Rex B.C.C. Course, £3.19/€3.99
  • Burnout Paradise Party Pack, £7.99/€9.99
  • Burnout™ Paradise The Ultimate Bundle, £29.99/€34.99
  • Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm Pack 6, FREE
  • FAR CRY® 2 FORTUNES PACK, £7.99/€9.99
  • Guitar Hero World Tour
    • BLACK BETTY’ BY RAM JAM, £1.59/€1.99
    • COMMOTION’ BY CREEDENCE CLEARWATER REVIVAL, £1.59/€1.99
    • GIMME ALL YOUR LOVIN’ BY ZZ TOP, £1.59/€1.99
    • AUSSIE TRACK PACK, £4.39/€5.49
  • Rock Band
    • BREAK MY HEART, £0.59/€0.79
    • COWBOY SONG (LIVE), £0.99/€1.49
    • DON’T TELL ME, £0.59/€0.79
    • HIT ME WITH YOUR BEST SHOT, £0.99/€1.49
    • JAILBREAK, £0.99/€1.49
    • PRECIOUS, £0.99/€1.49
    • THE BOYS ARE BACK IN TOWN (LIVE), £0.99/€1.49
    • THIN LIZZY PACK 01, £2.49/€3.99

Video
  • Pain DARTS trailer, FREE
  • CUBOID Trailer, FREE

Wallpapers
  • Lord Of The Rings
  • Choose Your Hero, FREE
  • Fight for Evil, FREE
  • Fight for Good, FREE
  • Mirror’s Edge Time Trial Wallpaper, FREE
  • Mirror’s Edge Time Trial Wallpaper - Alternate, FREE

Theme
  • Mirrors Edge Theme, FREE

PSP Store/Media Manager Store

Games
  • Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2, £15.99/€19.99
  • Bliss Island, £7.99/€9.99

Downloaded the Killzone demo today, so regardless of the rest it was a good update! :P

Any news on whether or not the video downloading service is coming to the EU store anytime soon?

Latest Posts

Back