Official Playstation Store Thread

Yes... that's why Land Sea Air moved it already... welcome to yesterday.
smile.gif

Yes, but not before you posted about it four times, compared to LaBounti's and Ardius' two posts each discussing Rock Band versus Guitar Hero.

Yes, but not before you posted about it four times, compared to LaBounti's and Ardius' two posts each discussing Rock Band versus Guitar Hero.

Wow... you sure showed me... have any PSN store info to share or are you here just to start something?

I am now going to post off topic AGAIN to remind everyone how difficult it is to take them seriously when all the smileys are :)

Should I get Worms ($13) or Burn Zombie Burn ($10)

Both? Neither?
Well, I got Worms. It is one of my favorites from before even Gran Turismo. And after Team17 (and myself) switched focus to consoles I haven't had more than a handful of multiplayer games, so this PSN version is just what I have been wanting.

Burn Zombie Burn, on the other hand, I have no experience with and the one trailer I saw made it look like a better looking Cash! Guns! Chaos!

They both have trophies, but I know I can get a lot of the Worms trophies. Plus, Burn Zombie Burn is lacking cool things like Exploding Sheep, Holy Hand Grenades, and Concrete Donkeys. And it definitely has a lower annelid count.

Is this now the Official GH vs RB Thread?
odd.gif

If so, maybe we should make a new Official PlayStation Store Thread?

idea.gif

Or better yet, why not make a GH vs RB Thread and leave this thread to just PSN store discussions.
But Rock Band DLC comprises the largest percentage of all PlayStation Store updates. It is also the largest use I get from the PSN Store. I checked last night and I have 170 DLC songs in Rock Band, 15% (~25) of which were free. And the data file from all of them is taking up 6.5 GB of my hard drive, but that is after the 1.5 GB song export from Rock Band into Rock Band 2. So.....I am fishing for some justification that doesn't exist.

There is a thread for them in the 360 forums, but should I create a PS3 thread? Or this probably will die now.

But I agree, this debate (and a debate over whether it is a justified debate) should move or stop. Personally, it is just a debate of taste.

I am now going to post off topic AGAIN to remind everyone how difficult it is to take them seriously when all the smileys are :)
Agreed.

So, does anyone know what we should be getting tomorrow?

Just to clarify before i let this go; i wasn't trying to justify the debate between the guys, but rather trying to let Digital-Nitrate know that he was really in no position to post with copious amounts of sarcasm and borderline snobbery. Plus, i was doing so with facts, which he's always telling us to use when we state any opinion. But i'm sure he - and many of you - know that it's not the first time this happens between us. :lol:

So, does anyone know what we should be getting tomorrow?

Well, all i know for a fact is that these songs will be coming out for Rock Band 2:

• journey - don't stop believing
  • pat benatar - heartbreaker
  • glasvegas - geraldine
  • von bondies - c'mon c'mon
  • spongebob squarepants - i can't keep my eyes off of you*
  • spongebob squarepants - the best day ever*
  • spongebob squarepants - where's gary?*
*These are $.99 each.

And on the 9th:

• Toby Keith “Beer for My Horses”
  • Toby Keith “I Love This Bar”
  • Toby Keith “She’s a Hottie”
  • Toby Keith “Should’ve Been a Cowboy”
  • Toby Keith “Who’s Your Daddy?”
  • Toby Keith “How Do You Like Me Now”

I got the GOTY edition which includes it, but for 29.99, I wouldn't get it unless you really really enjoyed Oblivion. It's not even close to the cost:length ratio of regular Oblivion, or DLC in a lot of games. (if that made any sense...)

Well, EU store updated and no album purchase for Ten still.....I've just bought each song individually instead, its worth the extra cost.
I also got one of the Spongebob songs, which is awesome :lol:

Some interesting new trailers.
  • From the Japan store they have a trailer for X-Blades... which from what I can tell is an anime hack'n'slash game featuring a girl who goes around killing beasts while wearing nothing but a skimpy tank top and a G-string.

51DXKoxiu%2BL._SS350_.jpg

• I was surprised how much I liked the trailer for the upcoming updated version of the classic 8-bit game, Spelunker. 👍

• In the Japan store, they also released a new 5-min trailer for the upcoming Blu-ray release of Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete. Now if only the game looked even remotely like that I might have played it. :)

Advent_Children.jpg

• In the Hong Kong store they have a trailer for the upcoming release of Animax's LaMB. The trailer is supposed to be in 1080p, but someone dropped the ball, as it is clearly 480p. :indiff:

• In the EU store, they have what I consider one of the best looking and clever trailers I've seen for a game. It is for Ubisoft's upcoming real-time strategy game, R.U.S.E.. It's a very cool trailer. 👍

You can see the same video on the game's official website as well as a couple other videos, but they are not in HD, while the version for download from the store is in full 1080p. 👍

Last edited:
The in game commercial for Killzone 2 is so cool. The graphics look unreal. It clearly a preview of the next generation of console as the gameplay plus these graphics would need a 1-2gigs of ram

comet-crash-685x208.jpg

US PlayStation Store Update

Qore
  • Qore Annual Subscription - April 2009 ($24.99)
  • Qore Episode 11 April 2009 (free)

Media
  • “Killzone 2 Behind the Bullet” (free)

Downloadable Games
  • Comet Crash ($9.99)

Add-on Game Content

Game Videos (free)
  • Killzone 2 TV Spot (Short)
  • Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time Teaser Trailer
  • Command and Conquer Red Alert 3: Ultimate Edition Launch Trailer
  • Modern Warfare 2 Teaser
  • Wanted: Weapons of Fate Launch Trailer

Movie and Blu-ray Disc Trailers
  • Obsessed Theatrical Trailer
  • Beverly Hills Chihuahua Featurette

PS3 Themes
  • PAIN: Brock Lee Character Theme (free)
  • MLB Team Themes - Pack 3 (x5) (includes Brewers, Mets, Twins, White Sox, and Yankees) (free)

Wallpaper (free)
  • Rag Doll Kung Fu: Fists of Plastic Hero Wallpaper

US PlayStation Store for PSP

Downloadable Games
  • 7 Wonders of the Ancient World UMD Legacy ($9.99) (also available from PS3 storefront)

Game Videos (free)
  • Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time Teaser Trailer

PSP Themes
  • MLB Team Themes - Pack 3 (x5) (includes Brewers, Mets, Twins, White Sox, and Yankees) (also available from PS3 storefront) (free)

image.axd

EU PlayStation Store Update

Add-On Game Content
  • Pain - Brock Lee Pack, £0.79/€0.99
  • Pain - Ao No Kutso Pack , £0.79/€0.99
  • Sonic Unleased - Chun-Nan Adventure Pack, £3.19/€3.99
  • Street Fighter IV - Classic Pack, £3.19/€3.99
  • Unreal Tournament 3 - Titan Pack, FREE
  • Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 - Isles of Conflict, FREE
  • Fifa 09 Ultimate Team Trial - English, FREE
  • Fifa 09 Ultimate Team Trial - French, FREE
  • Fifa 09 Ultimate Team Trial - Italian, FREE
  • Fifa 09 Ultimate Team Trial - German, FREE
  • Fifa 09 Ultimate Team Trial - Spanish, FREE
  • Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm - Storm Game Pack 9, FREE
  • Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm - Storm Game Pack 10, FREE
  • Guitar Hero World Tour Tracks
  • Rock Band Tracks

Videos
  • EveryBody’s Golf Extra Excitement Trailer, FREE
  • Split Second Announcement Trailer, FREE
  • R.U.S.E. Announcement Trailer: The Bluff, FREE
  • Vasco Rossi - Rewind Skycam, FREE

Wallpapers
  • Rag Doll Kung Fu Hero Wallpaper, FREE

Themes
  • PAIN - Brock Lee Theme, FREE
  • PAIN - El Chille Grande Theme, FREE
  • Rag Doll Kung Fu Theme, FREE
  • Motorstorm Pacific Rift - Island Theme, FREE
  • Motorstorm Pacific Rift - Festival Theme, FREE

EU PSP Store/Media Manager Store

Game Demos
  • Dynasty Warriors®: Strikeforce Demo, FREE

Note: Considering the amount of Rock Band/ Guitar Hero discussion going on I decided to start a separate thread for that. The specific DLC for those two are listed there and hyperlinked above. I felt the games have enough DLc to necessitate their own discussion, plus it makes this list look much cleaner, and it will reduce the amount of off-topicness we get here.

You can find that thread here:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=3353585#post3353585

Each week I post an update here I will post their DLC in that thread and then hyperlink to the post, as I have done today.

Is anybody else having problems accessing PSN stores from other regions? I can still access the AU PSN store with my primary and GTPlanet PSN ID, but my US and Japanese accounts are having problems.

I can sign in fine, however when I select the store icon it displays the "PlayStation Store" text as normal, but once that fades away it just stays on a black screen.

It happened the day after the last store update.

EDIT: Well, I got in. I just left it sitting there for 15 minutes. Eventually it just brought up the interface and everything was fast again. Weird.

Last edited:
Whoa, I went on the JP store to download the AC:C trailer (Thanks for the info D-N), and DAMN are there a lot of big name PSone games! FFVII, MGS, Biohazard (Resident Evil) 1, 2, and 3... I wonder how much business they get from rereleasing PS1 games. I would assume it's rather easy to transfer them onto the store, and if so I would think there's a lot of money to be made there. I think they should expand the selection in the NA store, I can see PSone rereleases making a lot of money.

I'm also downloading the calendar program, seems to have the same 'feel' as the Photo Gallery program.

edit: The FFVIIACC trailer mentioned a 160GB "Cloud Black" PS3 and a FFXIII demo. (!!!) Putting a demo there will llikely increase sales HUGELY. Good thing I never bought either DVD release of AC.

Last edited:
Whoa, I went on the JP store to download the AC:C trailer (Thanks for the info D-N), and DAMN are there a lot of big name PSone games! FFVII, MGS, Biohazard (Resident Evil) 1, 2, and 3... I wonder how much business they get from rereleasing PS1 games. I would assume it's rather easy to transfer them onto the store, and if so I would think there's a lot of money to be made there. I think they should expand the selection in the NA store, I can see PSone rereleases making a lot of money.
It is licensing issues. Since there is a lot involved in re-licensing it is harder in the NA region than the JP region. They have different music and whatnot, so it requires renegotiations for each region. Plus, it also is reliant on the third-party publisher. I know Capcom's John Diamonon has said they ware working on it but it is slow going.

Add-on Game Content
  • PixelJunk Eden Encore ($5.99)
  • BUZZ! Quiz TV U.S. Sports ($7.99)
  • LittleBigPlanet Asian Competition Winner (Monkey King) (free)
  • F.E.A.R. 2: “Toy Soldiers” Map Pack (free)
  • Magic Ball Booster Pack ($2.99)
  • Midnight Club Los Angeles - South Central Vehicle Pack 1 ($2.99)
  • Sonic Unleashed Spagonia Adventure Pack ($2.99)
  • Sonic Unleashed Chun-nan Adventure Pack ($2.99)
  • VALKYRIA CHRONICLES - Hard EX Mode ($4.99)
  • VALKYRIA CHRONICLES - Edy’s Mission “Enter the Edy Detachment” ($4.99)
  • VALKYRIA CHRONICLES - Selveria’s Mission “Behind Her Blue Flame” ($4.99)
  • WWE SvR 2009 Roster Update 2 ($4.99)
  • Free WWE SvR 2009 Roster Update 3 (free)
  • Rock Band Tracks

Game Videos (free)
  • PixelJunk Eden Encore Trailer
  • Split/Second Announcement Trailer
  • Stormrise: Launch Trailer
  • Virtual Tennis 2009 Developer Diary Trailer
  • Wheelman Launch Trailer

Movie, TV and Blu-ray Disc Trailers (free)
  • Bedtime Stories Featurette
  • Cloudy With a Chance of Meatball Trailer
  • Year One Trailer

PS3 Themes
  • PixelJunk Eden Encore Theme (free)
  • Rag Doll Kung Fu Theme (free)
  • Disney Sing It: High School Musical 3: Senior Year Theme (free)
  • F.E.A.R. 2 Theme ($0.99)
  • University of Arkansas Theme ($1.99)
  • University of Nebraska Theme ($1.99)

PS3 Wallpapers (free)
  • PixelJunk Eden Encore Wallpaper
  • Disney Sing It: High School Musical 3: Senior Year Wallpapers (x3)

There is no US content for PSP.

EU PlayStation Store Update - Farewell to Three Speech edition

Downloadable Games
  • Outrun Online Arcade - £7.99/€9.99
  • Disney’s Action Game Feat. Hercules - £3.99/€4.99

Add-On Content
  • LittleBigPlanet™ Monkey King Costume, FREE
  • F.E.A.R.2: Project Origin Multiplayer Maps, FREE
  • PixelJunk™ Eden Encore Pack, £2.39/€2.99
  • Midnight Club LA South Central - Vehicle Pack 1, £2.39/€2.99
  • Magic Ball™ Booster Pack, £2.39/€2.99
  • Call of Duty: World at War Map Pack 1, 18.90 NZ$
  • Valkyria Chronicles - Hard Ex Mode, £3.19/€3.99
  • Valkyria Chronicles - Edy’s Mission, £3.19/€3.99
  • Valkyria Chronicles - Selveria’s Mission, £3.19/€3.99
  • Rock Band Tracks

Videos
  • Fire Zone Trailer (MotorStorm® Pacific Rift), FREE

PS3 Wallpapers
  • Crash Commando™ Daylight Wallpaper, FREE
  • PixelJunk™ Eden Encore Wallpaper, FREE

PS3 Themes
  • PixelJunk™ Eden Encore Theme, FREE

Anniversary Specials
PS3 Store Anniversary Sale has started on the 9th April and will end on the 23rd April 2009
  • Pain, £3.99/€4.99
  • echoChrome, £4.79/€5.99
  • Piyotama™, £2.39/€2.99
  • CRASH COMMANDO™, £4.79/€5.99
  • High Velocity Bowling™, £4.79/€5.99
  • Elefunk™ - Full Version, £3.99/€4.99
  • Snakeball™, £3.99/€4.99
  • Calling All Cars™, £3.99/€4.99
  • Blast Factor™ Advanced, £3.99/€4.99
  • Tekken™ 5: Dark Resurrection Online, £11.99/€14.99
  • Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty, £7.99/€9.99
  • Wipeout HD, £11.99/€14.99
  • Siren Bundle, £14.99/€19.99
  • Toy Home, £3.99/€4.99
  • Nucleus, £3.99/€4.99
  • Dark Mist, £3.99/€4.99
  • Riff: Everyday Shooter™, £3.99/€4.99
  • Pixel JunkRacers, £3.99/€4.99

EU PSP Store/Media Manager Store

Downloadable Games
  • Need for Speed Most Wanted 5-1-0, £15.99/€19.99
  • Disney’s Action Game Feat. Hercules, £3.99/€4.99

Videos
  • Mytran Wars Trailer, FREE

PSP Wallpapers
  • Mytran Wars Destroyer, FREE
  • Mytran Wars Destroyer Fight, FREE
  • Mytran Wars Keeper, FREE
  • Mytran Wars Keeper Volcano, FREE

My family and I are up in Dallas and while here I surprised the nephews with a new PS3, and while loading it up with games and downloads, my sister in-law and her husband were curious about the PSN Video store. I personally have never bothered to use it as I prefer discs over downloads, but I gave them the basic tour and explanations of how the service works... and while doing this I came across a few surprises.

For one, I had the impression that all the content in the Video store is fee based, however, when I was showing them the various download sections in the store I came across an exclusive free preview for NBC's newest drama, Kings... and in very good quality HD no less. However, the real surprise was that they also had available for free, the entire 2-hour first episode in HD no less, and without commercial, so it was really just under 1.5 hours. 👍

Just be warned... it's a 5.1GB file... but well worth it, as it looks noticeably better than NBC's HD broadcast.

This got me wondering what else is free in the PSN Video store, as I have yet to see any post, thread, blog, article, etc on any free content in the Video store.

It didn't take me long before I found at least two other shows that were free, MTV's Nitro Circus: Season 1, Ep.1 (480p) and Rob Dyrdek's Fantasy Factory: Season 1, Ep.1 (480p)... both 30-min shows trimmed down to a little over 20 minutes without commercials.

There is so much content in the Video Store, I didn't have time or the inclination to go searching for every free video I could find, but for those interested, here again are the four that I did see and downloaded:
  • NBC: Kings: Season 1, Exclusive Preview (720p)
  • NBC: Kings: Season 1, Ep.1 (720p)
  • MTV: MTV's Nitro Circus: Season 1, Ep.1 (480p)
  • MTV: Rob Dyrdek's Fantasy Factory: Season 1, Ep.1 (480p)
If anyone knows of or comes across other free content in the PSN Video Store, it would be great if you would let us know. 👍

I have not checked back much since then, but last night I did some browsing in the video store and found sever more free videos:
  • NBC: Parks & Recreation: Season 1, Ep.1 (720p)
    • It's basically "The Office" set in a political environment.
  • Comedy Central: Krod Mandoon & the Flaming Sword of Fire: Season 1, Extended Trailer (480p)
    • Hilarious parody of fantasy adventure TV shows.
  • Spike: Deadliest Warrior: Season 1, Trailer (480p)
    • It looks like a series you might often find on Discovery/History/Military channel, but with a graphic novel like CGI treatment... similar to what they did on the History Channel series, Battles B.C. and Warriors.
  • SciFi: Caprica: Season 1, Trailer (480p)
    • It is the prequel of Battlestar Galactica... and looks great!
  • FX: Rescue Me: Season 5, Behind the Scenes (480p)
    • Still a great show after all these years.
  • MTV: The Hills: Season 5, Trailer (480p)
    • No thank you...

Well I looked up Kings on the PSN and it shows a price of $2.99 for the HD video of the first episode. I thought it was free?:confused:

Well I looked up Kings on the PSN and it shows a price of $2.99 for the HD video of the first episode. I thought it was free?:confused:

It was... I posted about the Kings episode about a month ago, so it appears the free episodes are only made available for a limited time... which is yet another good reason for people to post about any new free videos that show up. 👍

Just a heads-up...

On the Japanese PSN store, among other things, they have added a trailer for End of Eternity in 1080p... and it looks breathtaking! 👍

They also now have a new trailer for Bayonetta which is mostly in-game footage.

The other notable update is that besides the before mentioned Heavenly Sword LBP pack, both the JP and HK PSN stores also added a new LBP DLC pack that is called "Creator Level Pack 1"?

PULSE
  • Pulse 4/23 Edition (free)

Add-on Game Content
  • LittleBigPlanet Heavenly Sword Mini-Pack ($2.99)
  • LittleBigPlanet Creator Pack 1 (free)
  • Disgaea 3 - Absence of Justice Curtis ($1.99)
  • Disgaea 3 - Absence of Justice Prinny Curtis ($1.99)
  • The Godfather II - Jack Of All Trades ($3.99)
  • The Godfather II - Level 4 Firearms Package ($3.99)
  • The Godfather II - The Pentangeli Map Pack ($6.75)
  • The Godfather II - The Corleone Bundle ($9.99)
  • Mahjong Tales: Ancient Wisdom Booster Pack ($4.99)
  • Midnight Club Los Angeles - South Central Vehicle Pack 2 ($2.99)
  • Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Pack 1 (free)
  • Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Pack 2 (free)
  • Saints Row 2: Ultor Exposed ($9.99)
  • Sonic Unleashed Holoska Adventure Pack ($2.99)
  • Tom Clancy’s HAWX - European Assault Pack ($4.99)
  • Rock Band Tracks
  • Guitar Hero World Tour

Game Demos (free)
  • Red Faction: Guerrilla Demo
  • UFC 2009 Undisputed Demo

Game Videos (free)
  • Pulse 4/23 Edition
  • Patapon 2: Multiplayer Trailer
  • Patapon 2: Hero Trailer
  • Alpha Protocol Developer Diary 1
  • Alpha Protocol Developer Diary 2
  • Bayonetta Story trailer

Movie, TV and Blu-ray Disc Trailers (free)
  • Not Easily Broken Blu-ray Trailer
  • The Da Vinci Code Blu-ray Trailer
  • What Doesn’t Kill You Blu-ray Trailer

PS3 Themes
  • Ladies of Cinco de Mayo ($1.49)
  • Sexy Referee ($1.99)
  • Spring Flowers ($1.49)

Downloadable Games
  • Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters ($15.99)

Game Videos (free)
  • Pulse 4/23 Edition
  • Patapon 2 Multiplayer Trailer
  • Patapon 2 Hero Trailer
  • Resistance: Retribution Multiplayer Featurette
  • Resistance: Retribution Accolades Trailer

PSP Themes
  • Ladies of Cinco de Mayo ($1.49)
  • Sexy Referee ($1.99)

Downloadable Games
  • Future Cop LAPD PS1 game (£3.99)
  • Championship Bass PS1 game (£3.99)
  • Penny Arcade: Episode 2 (£7.99)

Game Demos
  • Red Faction Guerrilla demo (free)
  • UFC 2009 Undisputed demo (free)

Add-on Content
  • The Godfather II The Corleone Bundle (£6.29)
  • The Godfather II Jack of All Trades pack (£3.19)
  • The Godfather II Level 4 Firearms pack (£3.19)
  • The Godfather II Pentangeli map pack (£4.79)
  • LittleBigPlanet Creator Pack 1 (free)
  • LittleBigPlanet Heavenly Sword level kit (£2.39)
  • Mahjong Tales Booster Pack (£3.19)
  • Midnight Club LA South Central vehicle pack (£2.39)
  • Saints Row 2 Ultor Exposed pack (£6.29)
  • WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2009 roster update 2 (£3.19)
  • WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2009 roster update 3 (free)
  • Tom Clancy's HAWX European Assault pack (£3.99)
  • Guitar Hero World Tour DLC (continued)
  • Rock Band DLC
  • Guitar Hero World Tour DLC

Videos
  • Battlefield 1943 Announcement trailer
  • inFamous Beauty of Power trailer
  • Bayonetta story trailer
  • PixelJunk Eden Encore trailer

Themes and Wallpapers
  • PixelJunk Eden Encore Pink theme (free)
  • PixelJunk Eden Encore Pink wallpaper

PSP Content
  • Need For Speed ProStreet full game (£17.99)
  • Chessmaster: The Art Of Learning full game (£15.99)
  • Exit full game (£11.99)
  • Future Cop LAPD PS1 game (£3.99)
  • Championship Bass PS1 game (£3.99)

3481456306_761079afb3.jpg
200px-CopsandRobbers.gif

Add-on Game Content
  • Killzone 2 Steel & Titanium Pack ($5.99)
  • LittleBigPlanet Egyptian Mini Pack ($2.99)
  • Burnout Paradise Cops and Robbers ($9.99)
  • Disgaea 3: Action Prinny ($1.99)
  • Disgaea 3: Mid-Boss ($1.99)
  • Disgaea 3: Dragon ($0.99)
  • Disgaea 3: Fake Heroes Set ($3.99)
  • Disgaea 3: Item World Survival Attack ($3.99)
  • Need for Speed Undercover: Boss Car Bundle ($4.99)
  • Need for Speed Undercover: Challenge Series Expansion (free)
  • Rock Band Tracks

Game Demos (free)
  • MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 2 Demo

Game Videos (free)
  • Battlefield 1943 Annoucement Trailer
  • Virtual Tennis 2009 Gameplay Versus Real Trailer
  • Call of Juarez: BiB Debut Trailer

PS3 Themes
  • Patapon 2 Battlefield Theme (free)
  • PixelJunk Eden Encore Theme B (free)
  • Disgaea 3 - Pleinair Theme ($0.99)
  • University of Louisville Theme ($1.99) Boo!!!
  • Ole Miss Theme ($1.99) Boo too!!!

PS3 Wallpapers (free)
  • PixelJunk Eden Encore Wallpaper B

patapon2.jpg

Game Demos (free)
  • PATAPON 2 Demo (also available from PS3 storefront)

Add-on Game Content
  • Prinny: Can I Really Be the Hero? Li’l Asagi Comes Home ($3.99) (also available from PS3 storefront)

PSP Themes
  • Patapon 2 Battlefield Theme (free) (also available from PS3 storefront)

killzone.jpg

Playable Content
  • Brain Challenge bundle (PS3 + PSP version; £9.99)

Add-on Content
  • Killzone 2 Steel And Titanium map pack (£4.79)
  • Burnout Paradise Cops and Robbers pack (£7.99)
  • LittleBigPlanet Egyptian Mythology minipack (£2.39)
  • Need For Speed Undercover Challenge Series pack (free)
  • Need For Speed Undercover Boss Car Bundle (£3.99)
  • Sonic Unleashed Spagonia Adventure pack (£3.99)
  • Rock Band Tracks

Wallpapers
  • inFamous wallpaper

PSP Content
  • Prince of Persia: Revelations full game (£15.99)
  • Driver 76 full game (£15.99)
  • Skate Park City full game (£9.99)

From the description on the PlayStation Blog earlier this week it sounds like an FPS version of Warhawk with only three relatively small maps.

at first I thought from the video that it was a PS2 game of some sort, even for a PSN game the graphics are a bit disappointing to me

So Siren: Blood Curse is ten dollars cheaper now. I would consider it if it was $19.99 instead of $29.99 though. Meh.

Downloading Savage Moon demo now.

Back