Oh, oh, oh, I'm making a Ludicrous Claim®! Read the first post!

• Thread starter Der Alta
  • 5,760 comments
On reflection, perhaps I shouldn't have tried the Moonwalk in such tight quarters...

On reflection, perhaps I shouldn't have tried the Moonwalk in such tight quarters...

Were you by any chance, forgive me, drunk? :lol: Because that sounds like an awesome time XD

That's what the nurse said at the hospital.

Totally unrelated incident, though. :dopey:

You were tasked with stopping the influx of puns coming over from the Infield. But you've failed to do so each time it's happened, regardless of who started it. :P

Not that it's a bad thing.

Just dropping by.

So, turns out i will have more money by the summer then i thought, so im thinking, maybe i should buy a Ferrari...

Which is your favourite of the ones in the picture?
188279_610586555623099_1545140080_n.jpg

I realy cant decide, since i love them all just as much!

if you think im just making this up, i can prove it by may/june:tup:

Thanks

Well, i have a Facebook-page which i want to grow
i want a car that represent my page

Like Shmee150 with his Audi R8...

(i could buy the car i like the most, but i love them the same)
https://www.facebook.com/pages/International-Motors/210032742389044

I wasn't really questioning it until it turns out it's because he wants to buy a car he can photograph for his Facebook page.

Hmm. Monitoring this.

Don't tell me you missed the Gold Skyline drama!

Oh, yeah, that reminds me, I still need to go see it.

Well he doesn't seem to be making a big deal out of it or making himself look rather dumb either so unless he starts making awkward posts I'd say he might not be bluffing. I mean afterall, how do we know he doesn't have such funds to purchase one of these vehicles? Sure he only has 4 posts and some people think people with low posts are "noobs" in some cases but I think we shouldn't judge just yet and see how things play out.

As I said he doesn't seem like he's doing it for attention but actually means it with good intention. Just wait and see. I'll be keeping an eye on it. It's not like he made it out to be "Hey GUYZ HElp ME BuY A FERRARI" kind of thing.

His relative owned and sold a car who lives in a different country then him? I feel based on his religion that he is going to come in here and speak all the truths on the mater :lol:

His relative owned and sold a car who lives in a different country then him? I feel based on his religion that he is going to come in here and speak all the truths on the mater :lol:

Oh, shut up. :lol: Read my post. I can't wait to see your reaction tomorrow.

I don't know what post you are talking about but that's ok. I'll give you whatever reaction it is you think will tickle your pickle 👍

MarinaDiamandis
If anything I think that it is your father's car. It's a pity that there is no easy way to prove or disprove that.

Easy show us the title.

But i wouldn't doubt people having these cars at a younger age. I mean when I was graduating from high school some kids had amazing cars. Some had new the new Camaro/Mustang/classic cars/brand new 350Zs in various values. Some kid had a 1965 Ford Mustang that was fully restored. It was a beautiful car. It really depends on where you live.

For example you can find cars that are rare in some places that are not as rare in other places

Uh, I don't think he'll do that for privacy reasons, and I don't expect him to do that either. And anyway, even if he did, he can always take the name of his father.

1241Penguin
Uh, I don't think he'll do that for privacy reasons, and I don't expect him to do that either. And anyway, even if he did, he can always take the name of his father.

I know just saying like i edited above that some kids/people having expensive cars/rare cars isn't that uncommon. It really comes down to where you live.

He's posted pictures of it before, so I'm not sure if it's that ludicrous or not yet. We'll see.

Back