Oh, oh, oh, I'm making a Ludicrous Claim®! Read the first post!

• Thread starter Der Alta
  • 5,760 comments
Albania is in Eastern Europe.

And for the time, as it's never been truly corrected. It's 10 PM MisterWhiskers at this moment. Assuming your home is in the EST timezone.

At the time it was 9:00 and no I would never lie about my location. I could just change it. And I live in Kosovo, not Albania. I put the Albanian flag because the Kosovo flag was not available for some reason. We are basically extended Albania. I thought this was a video game website not a baseball game or movie theater.

Someone gets called out on a claim
Says they'll put up a photo the next day because it's the middle of the night
Thread blows out by several pages while claimee digs a hole

Yep, everything's going according to the book so far 👍

...at what appears to be 4 AM in claimee's home country...or maybe it's 1 PM...who knows...time zones are hard to figure out.

Someone gets called out on a claim

Yep, everything's going according to the book so far 👍

:). 👍 Last time I checked, I was an adult and I could do whatever I wanted with my life. That was about .0000001 seconds ago I believe so, Kyle.

I'm sorry, but you guys seriously seem like a bunch of trolls. Not that its good for someone to place false accusations online, but going all 🤬 about it is just childish. Give the man some space to breathe. Sheesh..

I'm sorry, but you guys seriously seem like a bunch of trolls. Not that its good for someone to place false accusations online, but going all 🤬 about it is just childish. Give the man some space to breathe. Sheesh..

Curious why you're so mad about it...

Honestly, looking over his posts and his stories on it, makes absolutely no sense at all. Not to mention this follows the standard formula to a T right now.

Including the person who steps in to tell us how mean we all are!

Well we are all evil, clearly.

I think this wouldn't be so bad if he hadn't complained about his thread being dead when has made no updates or changes to the car, aside from the supposed sale that didn't happen...

Back