Oh, oh, oh, I'm making a Ludicrous Claim®! Read the first post!

• Thread starter Der Alta
  • 5,760 comments
It's 5:00 AM in the US
9pm, as established.
and my brother is getting ready for school.
He sure likes to get ready early.
He will take pics of them when he comes back.
Which was 4-5 hours previously.
You see, I'm all the way in Europe right now, so unless I can run on water, IT'S NOT REALLY POSSIBLE TO GET THEM UP ONLINE!
Or since you're awake (at what would be 3.30am for you at the time) and it's early evening for him, if you could just come up with some way of contacting him it'd be easy. If only someone had invented a way of contacting relatives on the other side of the globe instantly...

Why, it's almost like you're deliberately stalling.

9pm, as established.He sure likes to get ready early.Which was 4-5 hours previously.Or since you're awake (at what would be 3.30am for you at the time) and it's early evening for him, if you could just come up with some way of contacting him it'd be easy. If only someone had invented a way of contacting relatives on the other side of the globe instantly...

Why, it's almost like you're deliberately stalling.

Good to see another old schooler. I don't recognize many names around here these days.

This thread is still full of win.

I love it when I see it in bold at the top of my subscribed threads. It means someone is going to entertain us all! Lol.

It's 5:00 AM in the US and my brother is getting ready for school. He will take pics of them when he comes back. You see, I'm all the way in Europe right now, so unless I can run on water, IT'S NOT REALLY POSSIBLE TO GET THEM UP ONLINE!

One quick point on this, the IP you posted it from disagrees with you.

It says you posted it from Cheshire in Connecticut, which would make your post above an AUP violation. The staff expect an explanation for this in your next post.

One quick point on this, the IP you posted it from disagrees with you.

It says you posted it from Cheshire in Connecticut, which would make your post above an AUP violation. The staff expect an explanation for this in your next post.

busted-4e066017a5110.png

EDIT:

Looks like his supposed brother is posting now.

Last edited:
I'm waiting for him to say that he copy and pasted an email or something that his brother sent, hence why it's coming from the same IP address.

All this dawdling on his part must be proof that he doesn't own a pen/pencil or paper.

He had to fly to the U.S to sign the piece of paper, but forgot his favourite contract-signing pen, so had to ask the pilot to turn around so he could get it. Easy mistake to make.

Out of all the cars to lie about, why a bone stock 05 AMG? Aren't they usually driven by retirees in Florida?

Out of all the cars to lie about, why a bone stock 05 AMG? Aren't they usually driven by retirees in Florida?

I'm supposed to be going there for Christmas... and you're making me want to find an excuse not to go.

He had to fly to the U.S to sign the piece of paper, but forgot his favourite contract-signing pen, so had to ask the pilot to turn around so he could get it. Easy mistake to make.

Don't forget the tin of custard. It means far more than a signature and GTP username on a piece of paper in these circumstances.

Maybe because it's not such an outlandish car that people wouldn't believe he had one from the start?

Wow, looks like that's the nail in the coffin for you, MisterWhiskers. (What Scaff said)

Unless we're proven wrong.

---
By the way, I have a quick question. Does your IP really change from where you post from? I always thought that the IP shown was the one your account was registered from..

Back