Oh, oh, oh, I'm making a Ludicrous Claim®! Read the first post!

• Thread starter Der Alta
  • 5,760 comments
dice1998
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X59vwF0Czbc">YouTube Link</a>

Doesn't seem like someone from Albania or Kosovo.

Here' a better link.

[Youtube]j2lCuEcfUnw[/media] (night driving)

(noon)

His car

Oh look another albanian in a bimmer. Oh, look filmed from the window of a black bimmer.

I've got lots more mate.

Oh look another one.

I said an Albanian/Kosovar driving in the night with high beams in Europe. You posted a video of some RICEr in the States.

Last edited:
I read all the misterwhiskers issue and it has to be said the drama was ridiculous. The claim wasn't outrageous and it ran out of funny long ago.

Besides, the way to prove ownership should be the same as in real life really. Getting a copy of registration papers and others in person and on the internet is very, very simple, and some of those can only be accessed by the owner.

:lol:! Also, if I said my parents own a '96 Ford Fiesta :D?

And you are going to say it's yours, like the merc guy said with his parent's car?

:lol:! Also, if I said my parents own a '96 Ford Fiesta :D?

I demand proof !!!!

I demand 1 picture that includes :
-the fiesta
-piece of paper at the interior with you're GTP name on it
-on a nice sunny day ( seeing you live in Denmark this should not be a problem :crazy: )
-The car parked in front of Aarhus or Billand Airport
-Girls in bikini in the background :embarrassed:

Yeah that probally could slightly convince me :dopey:

And you are going to say it's yours, like the merc guy said with his parent's car?
No :P.
I demand proof !!!!

I demand 1 picture that includes :
-the fiesta
-piece of paper at the interior with you're GTP name on it
-on a nice sunny day ( seeing you live in Denmark this should not be a problem :crazy: )
-The car parked in front of Aarhus or Billand Airport
-Girls in bikini in the background :embarrassed:

Yeah that probally could slightly convince me :dopey:

Oh... The Billund/Aarhus airport- and bikini girls part will get a bit tough :boggled:. But I can do the others :lol:.

Anyone interested in taking a look at this users claim.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=8336484#post8336484

Being skeptical. I did some creeping. Googled his username assuming it would pull him up on EvoM or such. He has a twitter account. No Evo pics. No mention of one. Other then last Nov he said he text a guy about one for sale.

Then there is mention of selling his DSM yesterday. IIRC. Saying it was all stock. However his signature claims it has an Forced Performance Turbo. Something is not adding up here. Also seems he is still in HS.

Not that big of a deal but I really wanted some info on the Evo build and got a canned response avoiding anything that would show proof.

Do as you wish. Just sharing something I found to be a little fishy.

OwensRacing

Being skeptical. I did some creeping. Googled his username assuming it would pull him up on EvoM or such. He has a twitter account. No Evo pics. No mention of one. Other then last Nov he said he text a guy about one for sale.

Then there is mention of selling his DSM yesterday. IIRC. Saying it was all stock. However his signature claims it has an Forced Performance Turbo. Something is not adding up here. Also seems he is still in HS.

Not that big of a deal but I really wanted some info on the Evo build and got a canned response avoiding anything that would show proof.

Not that uncommon car. It is the ones from overseas that would make me skeptical. Easy way to find out if he is lying or not is to ask him where his EVO is from and ask if it has AYC or not.

Like i have said before a acquaintance I worked for that had many highly modified cars. A couple were EVO8 and EVO9 models that two out of three of them were from Japan. Reason i said to ask him that is because the U.S. Versions do not have AYC. And if he does say they are from Japan there are a few questions that you could ask to further figure out if he is being truthful or not

Not that uncommon car. It is the ones from overseas that would make me skeptical. Easy way to find out if he is lying or not is to ask him where his EVO is from and ask if it has AYC or not.

Like i have said before a acquaintance I worked for that had many highly modified cars. A couple were EVO8 and EVO9 models that two out of three of them were from Japan. Reason i said to ask him that is because the U.S. Versions do not have AYC. And if he does say they are from Japan there are a few questions that you could ask to further figure out if he is being truthful or not

A 640 AWHP (around 800 hp motor)caged up Evo with a 5k dollar Dog box is common for a HS kid or even College? He describes a build that would put an investment of nearly 50k including car. LoL ok

If he bought it built. It would run 30k dollars. Just seems odd that kinda of car wouldn't have a great paper trail. Pics and videos. All the people I know that build stuff like that. Take lots of pics and videos.

Last edited:
As promised:

pictures can be seen above no need to quote those :)

There was sun, too :sly:.

I will publicly appoligise that i have questionend you / you're parents having a 1996 Ford fiesta ...

( still hoping on the picture with the bikini girls tho :sly: )

DaDog

But they need post it notes on their foreheads with his username on them, to prove he didn't do a google pic search. This should also be how we prove that members have significant others!

Lol what rental company would have that!?!?
No offence dean.

i just googled 1996 ford fiest for rent and

http://www.buzzcar.com/en/profile/kienb/

popped up ( if this link is not allowed , i'll remove it seeing it is kinda a company link-ish i think )

Ford Fiesta - 1996

"FordFiesta"

€3.85 /hour,

€31 /day,

€140 /week

+ €0.13 /km or €0.25 /km included

50% off on daily price after second day.

Dedicated parking

just saying :)

----------------

edited to quote this

But they need post it notes on their foreheads with his username on them, to prove he didn't do a google pic search. This should also be how we prove that members have significant others!

Very true

I will publicly appoligise that i have questionend you / you're parents having a 1996 Ford fiesta ...

Hey, don't worry 👍. I, too, hope some bikini girls'll show up :D.
:lol:
Lol what rental company would have that!?!?
No offence dean.
Neither Hertz or Avis (only rental companies in Denmark, I know of) have it. And don't worry 👍.
I was totally joking but good point.
:lol:. But yes, good point.
I'm glad, I could inspire that :lol:.

He's already lying a Dog box isn't a sequential box.

He's already lying a Dog box isn't a sequential box.

Good catch. I know a little about dog boxes. Enough to know I don't know them well.

However your right. I am thinking Sequential has syncros and dog box doesn't.

I also thought most used sequential boxes for road racing and street cars. Dog box was more of a drag racers thing. Wide open no clutch up shifts?

OwensRacing
A 640 AWHP (around 800 hp motor)caged up Evo with a 5k dollar Dog box is common for a HS kid or even College? He describes a build that would put an investment of nearly 50k including car. LoL ok

High school no i want proof. Not only would the parts cost a extreme amount of money but the car alone would too. If he is in high school claiming that then I think he is describing this.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYaqskg3Wh0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I would have to see proof of the vehicle if he was in high school and college sorry i just want to see that and the parts list. I mean the dogbox gearbox alone is priced at $6500 plus. Price differs on how many gears you put in too.

I am kind of interested to see how much he spent, the parts list, along with pictures of the engine, and of course the good old piece of paper.

OwensRacing
Good catch. I know a little about dog boxes. Enough to know I don't know them well.

However your right. I am thinking Sequential has syncros and dog box doesn't.

I also thought most used sequential boxes for road racing and street cars. Dog box was more of a drag racers thing. Wide open no clutch up shifts?

Correct you do not need to use the clutch to up shift. It is basically (only way I can describe it) like rev matching. Watch the video I posted above you will see it in action.

Lock2Lock
High school no i want proof. Not only would the parts cost a extreme amount of money but the car alone would too. If he is in high school claiming that then I think he is describing this.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYaqskg3Wh0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I would have to see proof of the vehicle if he was in high school and college sorry i just want to see that and the parts list. I mean the dogbox gearbox alone is priced at $6500 plus. Price differs on how many gears you put in too.

I am kind of interested to see how much he spent, the parts list, along with pictures of the engine, and of course the good old piece of paper.

I love how he kept the overall look of the EVO stock. (Although he needs a better speed-o-meter)... 11,000 RPM??? That's insane!

Team THRT Drift
I love how he kept the overall look of the EVO stock. (Although he needs a better speed-o-meter)... 11,000 RPM??? That's insane!

I know I am glad too. It is a very beautiful car.

I mean i am really wanting to see this play out. I might go investigate haha Sargent troll face on duty.

Reading through his post.
Supposedly those cars are his dad's cars though. So maybe it is true. I mean it is possible. Just if he is in high school or college and that is his and not his dad's then I honestly need to see proof.

Last edited:

I mean i am really wanting to see this play out. I might go investigate haha Sargent troll face on duty.

Supposedly those cars are his dad's cars though. So maybe it is true. I mean it is possible. Just if he is in high school or college and that is his and not his dad's then I honestly need to see proof.

He does say in another post on here that his Evo is faster then his dads NSX maybe in the Save the manuals thread. ;)

Some of his posts from Save the Manuals thread :

No, in no way can a DCT emulate a manual, unless an extra pedal pops out....

It's extremely loud. R-N-1-2-3-4-5. Simple as that. I have a giant pole where the gear lever would normally be. Pull it back to upshift, push forward to downshift. Also have a small lever next to it to drop it into neutral from any gear. You have to get going in 1st using the clutch like in a normal manual, but after that I can bang in the gears if I want, or use the clutch to shift softly if I'm driving on the street. My evo is not my DD though, I only drive it on the nicest of nice days. I can't speak to what it would be like to have one in a DD setup.

Nice, my dad owns an NSX. Love the car. My evo beats it in a straight line, but not on the track.

Lol I have a trans like that in my evo. Air shifted sequential straight cut gear box. It's plenty realistic other than cost :lol: my total cost on my trans set up tips $9k.

This is like my current set up in my evo. Discuss.

Lock2Lock

There were A LOT if guys when I was in HS who claimed that they drove Chevy Chevelles, GTO's, 'Maro's.... you tell them :"let's take a ride in your car"

"Cant do that man...."

"Oh, why not?"

Sigh, and a slump : "It's my dad's"

Exactly, that's what I thought.

@video link. That's not his ACTUAL video right? BTW where is he from?

Ridox2JZGTE
Some of his posts from Save the Manuals thread :

Yep which that gearbox would be around that price. He said only a 5 speed then yeah it's believable.

All i am saying depending on his age I highly doubt he could afford all of the modifications himself. I bet his dad helped him on a lot of it. What he described on how the dogbox works he is exactly correct. So i am not doubting him totally. I just find it hard to believe judging by the prices and what the guy I was talking about that i knew that had about the same setup has told me. That he actually did all of that his self.

Team THRT Drift
There were A LOT if guys when I was in HS who claimed that they drove Chevy Chevelles, GTO's, 'Maro's.... you tell them :"let's take a ride in your car"

"Cant do that man...."

"Oh, why not?"

Sigh, and a slump : "It's my dad's"

Exactly, that's what I thought.

@video link. That's not his ACTUAL video right? BTW where is he from?

No the video that I put up is not his car. Just a example.

Honestly... At the high school I graduated from there were a lot of kids with a variety of cars from brand new cars to classic cars I couldn't believe that they had. But like I have said before it really depends on the person/place they live to as of how rare things are

Back