Oh, oh, oh, I'm making a Ludicrous Claim®! Read the first post!

• Thread starter Der Alta
  • 5,760 comments
I think he is talking about my kia rio 04 lol

Of wich you ( by my knowledge ) still have failed to provide proof of :)

I would say a picture of :

-the 2004 Kia Rio
-In front of Perth Airport ( thats just around the corner of Brisbane :crazy: )
-Piece of paper in the interior with you're name on it
-It has to be snowing or there have to be bikini girls :sly:

yeah that sounds about right :P

DaDog
Of wich you ( by my knowledge ) still have failed to provide proof of :)

I would say a picture of :

-the 2004 Kia Rio
-In front of Perth Airport ( thats just around the corner of Brisbane :crazy: )
-Piece of paper in the interior with you're name on it
-It has to be snowing or there have to be bikini girls :sly:

yeah that sounds about right :P

Lol ok ill bite

Ill get a pic of the rio no bikini girls no perth lol

Edit: here you go no bikini girls though

20130403_181259.jpg

20130403_181323.jpg

Last edited:
Post 2 pictures of my car, one inside and outside with me holding a piece of paper with my username on it. And girls in bikinis.

If I tap the post (I'm on my iPod) the pictures come up as links and the first one says Flickr while the other one says 'carnews.com'.

Busted before he even had a chance to defend himself. :lol:
He couldn't anyway, what with the image links. He could've easily covered that up by saving the images to his PC and upload them to a GTP Album and using GTP's links. :sly:

Last edited:
What is the point of lying about what kind of car you have?

Be at least proud of what you have. Or at least proud of having a car.

Just to say it. I love my E30 :D. It's not really in driving condition right now. :(

6183148436_12d59da17f_z.jpg

Until something else comes up I don't really see how posting image he didn't take himself automatically means he's busted. He did say /my/, so that part was probably a lie, but still. That's not really anything conclusive, or even close to it, as far as I can tell.

I used picture I found on Google image search to show people what my Blazer looked like, once...

Last edited:
I post pics of my Evo that the previous owner had done. They are really nice and he sent them to me after purchase. I post some I've taken too.

I hadn't changed anything looks wise. Just made it lots faster. ;) Power > Looks I just can't justify Beauty mods.

Just saying.

I used picture I found on Google image search to show people what my Blazer looked like, once...
As have I. The difference becomes the price of the car offset by the credibility of the user. Prove yourself trustworthy first and/or claim a believable vehicle and you'll have no issues. 👍

^That!

I wasn't even asked once for a proof...

EDit: Now it will probably come.... :lol:

Until something else comes up I don't really see how posting image he didn't take himself automatically means he's busted. He did say /my/, so that part was probably a lie, but still. That's not really anything conclusive, or even close to it, as far as I can tell.

But, do you go, "Hey, here's my new car" & then post pictures that date all the way back to Fall 2012 or Jan/Feb. of this year?

That's not new, then.

TB
As have I. The difference becomes the price of the car offset by the credibility of the user. Prove yourself trustworthy first and/or claim a believable vehicle and you'll have no issues. 👍

Yeah... I learned this pretty quickly...

I post pics of my Evo that the previous owner had done. They are really nice and he sent them to me after purchase. I post some I've taken too.

I hadn't changed anything looks wise. Just made it lots faster. ;) Power > Looks I just can't justify Beauty mods.

Just saying.

Emphasis on really nice pictures... Because they're worth reusing... But poor quality dealership photos? Hmmm...

If I'm remembering correctly, you have an Evo X... Even if you could justify cosmetic mods (I can't either) I don't think there are any out there for the X that are very cool anyway.... Maybe except the DoLuck duck bill trunk.

Back